Making cards real

Pepperyena

Question

I'm intending on printing out cards and making them into real honest to goodness cards I can play in duels.

Don't worry, I'm not playing in official games or anything, so it shouldn't be illegal.

My printer doesn't work but at other houses there's working printers.

What material are the cards made out of? It seems to be a sort of hard cardboard type of thing.
How can I get the image of the card onto that kind of material? Do I just print the picture out, cut it out and then glue it on the front of one of my random cards?

Or do I actually put a strip of the material in the printer? Or perhaps I could make it with paper only? I'd really enjoy some tips or a tutorial to make these digital cards real.

7 answers to this question

Either Paper or Photo Paper.
Then either rip the thin layer of a Common card so you have just the back and stick it on, or just simple stick the printed version on a common card.

You can't send them off to Konami if that's what you're wanting.

I think there may be an independent company on eBay where you give the specs and they make and print your card, wont be 100% real but it's still professional.

Oh no, I'm simply making my own custom cards that I can use to duel with my friends at school.

And thanks, I noticed that the front part of my Red Eyes B. Dragon card was coming off the back and it hit me, that I should glue a fake card to the front of that.

I have alot less useful cards that I can use, though. Either way, thanks!

Archived