The YCM Realistic Card Awards!

Do you support  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you support

Well since the YCM Awards do not give that much credit to card makers i have a new idea, the YCM relastic card awards.

In these awards, cards and card makers will be honoured. Every week a new best card will be put, awards will be put on people like, most craetive, most orignal, most simple, most effective, best, staple...etc

If this gets 5+ supporters, i will start it in the realistic Section.

Ok here is frunks

I support

Ha can't wait for it but is it gonna be like those card review things ?

Well, no, I don't, reason: If the YCM Awards don't do something you should suggest that they do, rather than have several different smaller awards that cover their own specific things and, like most non-official forum-run projects, often fail.

Ok here is frunks

I support

Well' date=' no, I don't, reason: If the YCM Awards don't do something you should suggest that they do, rather than have several different smaller awards that cover their own specific things and, like most non-official forum-run projects, often fail.

[/quote']

Yea, i know, but if everything that would honor card makers there it would be too big in there, a special section would help card makers try to become the best they can to win some card awards other than 1.

Ok here is frunks

I support

Well' date=' no, I don't, reason: If the YCM Awards don't do something you should suggest that they do, rather than have several different smaller awards that cover their own specific things and, like most non-official forum-run projects, often fail.

[/quote']

Yea, i know, but if everything that would honor card makers there it would be too big in there, a special section would help card makers try to become the best they can to win some card awards other than 1.

GX, as a council member i think i can do something. check the post in the councils section.

Archived