worst ending to a game ever

JesusofChaos™

Oh' date=' Redsteel kinda has a corny ending. It has a two - way ending. It depends if you win the last battle or not...

Yeah, personally, I don't like those kinds of endings. :/

[/quote']

For some odd reason, I love different endings! :) That's why I like Romancing SaGa so much because you have 3 different endings. Suikoden is also good for that, you have different endings depending on whether or not you have all 108 stars.

Also, the first Suikoden's ending was stupid, the guy kills his own father, wins a war, and and the ending was [spoiler=Don't Click Here if you're still playing the original Suikoden!]that he left town :(

Radiata Stories' ending is bad too, the ending was [spoiler=Don't Click Here If You're Still Playing Radiata Stories!] If you played the Human Side, he left town, and that was it. If you played the Non-Human Side, he walked in town with Ridley, WTF!

my list of games

Final Fantasy X - didnt need the sequel

Blue Dragon - ends with a cliffhanger at a birthday party

Diablo - Doesnt really say anything cool, you just disappear

D&D Temple of Elemental Evil - Has 3 endings each were BORING

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - If you go undefeated til the final round u get to fight akuma or rugal or even their stronger versions if u can complete the conditions (ya right), but after u win nothing good happens, even if u go with 2000+ points and you win without losing a round, trust me i know

MS Sagas - Ends with the hero coming back a year later with the girl he likes, before it happens it seems as if they get blown up trying to excape from the moon

Do i need to continue, i really cant remember the other 1000+ games XD

I know you should get something more out of beating the pokemon games.

In the Japanese games you do. In G/S you get the GS ball and you can go catch Cerebi. English versions just suck tho.

Well why don't they inculde that in the English Games?

Because the americans wanted to rush the creation, but if you had a emulator on your computer and a japanese translator, you could play the japanese versions along with being able to understand them

I know you should get something more out of beating the pokemon games.

In the Japanese games you do. In G/S you get the GS ball and you can go catch Cerebi. English versions just suck tho.

Well why don't they inculde that in the English Games?

Because the americans wanted to rush the creation' date=' but if you had a emulator on your computer and a japanese translator, you could play the japanese versions along with being able to understand them

[/quote']

Well that's not going to happen.

Because the americans wanted to rush the creation' date=' but if you had a emulator on your computer and a japanese translator, you could play the japanese versions along with being able to understand them

[/quote']

My friend has a Japanese ROM of Pokemon Gold. It was cool. I got to play it nearly a year before Gold and Silver came out in North America. I had no clue what the new Pokemon were. :P

Anyway, when I play Japanese games, I use a translation guide. I actually wasn't very dependent on it considering I already knew what would happen. But they really do help if have no clue what is going on.

this really isn't a bad ending but a letdown more. legend of zelda twilight princess ending was so bland. the graphics in the final fight with ganon were spectacular and then the ending was really lackluster in my opinion. i liked wind waker's ending much more it was so cool how hyrule went underwater :) oops spoilers from 5 years ago :lol:

Archived