Archwing

I think her name is Yuki because Lelouch said, after he learned her real name something about the fact he liked snow, or something, and how it looked good.

Yuki in Japanese means snow, so, you never know.

I rationalized since he said that, and Snow = Yuki, and Yuki is a very common name in Japan, the probability of her name being Yuki is high.

But the fact she's European basically kills that possiblity.

Maybe her name's really Snow, altho that's not a very usual name.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see I missed a good deal of stuff. I was out celebrating the last some days because 3 days ago was my 21st birthday and today is my best friend's 21st birthday, but I can't celebrate today because I'll get behind with RL stuff. Anyway, I voted for the Gurren Mk II because it has the most unique power and it is just awesome in every way imo. I suspected Pizza Hut sponsored the show, but I wasn't really sure. Techi, get back here and join. It is hard to match the lips in animation because it is ambiguous most of the time. Finally, a Pic of the Week thing would be epic imo.

I found a bunch more, but I am having trouble finding them...

[Edit]

Found them.

[img]http://ui27.gamespot.com/2746/55copy_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ui14.gamespot.com/333/53copy_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ui32.gamespot.com/63/52copy_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ui02.gamespot.com/609/51copy_2.jpg[/img]

Oh hohoho~
Sorry ive been gone for a bit, ive had alot of "Yuki"
20 inches of it.
Sure snows pretty but not when it becomes a hazard
Stupid dome got owned >:D
Anyway
@ ~Shadow Of Alpha~ (Like the new name BTW)
Zangetsu is a R2 model, its not much of a diffrence but even on the page it says its first appearance was in a episode of R2
The one in R1 is the Gekka (I think, Just with a custom paint), i had it on the poll originally but it got cut because i didnt recognize it as one of the important ones names >_>
My bad

The start of R2 is just confusing, Stick with it and you'll find out why

My ex GF tried to watch the show and started on the first episode of R2 so yah..... She was confused and never watched the whole thing -_-
BUT i did manage to get one of my other friends to watch all of it IRL :D

[b]On another note, due to high activity (I guess) Ive Promoted Mako to a Full-Fledged Black Knight[/b]
~Shadow of Alpha~ is close behind
And ive decided that with every promotion, you get a rep ;D

[quote]Should we have a "Pic of the week" thing? [/quote]
[quote]a Pic of the Week thing would be epic imo.

[/quote]
[quote]Pic of the week, eh?

I like it. Give me a minute. I might be able to find something.

[/quote]

Pic of the week?
I had somthing like that in mind but it was more like a pic of the day....
Should we put it to a vote?
How do we want the "Pic of the week" to work? Everyone submits a pic or just whichever one catches my eye?

[size="3"][i][color="#4B0082"]"Let's play this democracy game, shall we?"
[/color][/i][/size]

[quote]I think that we should do a Pic of the Week, and that each week each member selects 1 pic and we all vote on them, and then the winner's pic is Pic of the Week. Then, next week, that person can't be allowed to submit a pic, but can still vote, to keep it fair.

[/quote]

Allright, ill wait for 2 more peoples thoughts (Cause obviously 3 people = democracy) or untill thursday.

In the mean time ive added a "Quote of the week" too....
The more activities the better right?
Speaking of which im gonna update the original post again, make it more spiffilious

Naw, I found it hilarious.

DON'T HUMP THE TABLE.

Lol.

Also, when making a new poll, don't delete the questions while using the same poll. Otherwise, this happens.

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION. AND I ANSWERED IT. WHY THE F*** WON'T YOU LET ME VOTE.

And it makes me delete my last vote. - -"

Archived