Archwing

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Raine
Why your joining this club: Because although I only found out about caode Geass a month ago I watched the whole series 3 times in a row in 5 days and I LOVE IT!
Favorite Code Geass Character: Hmm, Lelouch, Kallen, C.C., etc. and EUPHIE... no.
Favorite Code Geass Quote: I, Lelouch vi Britannia, command you! Now, all of you…Die!
How active you think you will be: Very much so
Pick a color: Dark Orange and Black

Accepted~
Sorry it was troublesome to try to mix black and orange so i went with just dark orange >__>

Also, this is kinda bad timing, im gonna leave in like 15-30 minutes to make fruit baskets for homeless people.... dont ask

Also, unless i counted wrong, i won the pic of the week (Apparently spread legs = win ?_?)
IDK anyway, any ideas for the next PotW?
Mabey a picture of zero? (Any incarnation)

And whats up with the poll @_@ I expected it to be one sided but its a 3 way tie....

[quote name='Archwing' timestamp='1292544421' post='4858001']
Accepted~
Sorry it was troublesome to try to mix black and orange so i went with just dark orange >__>

Also, this is kinda bad timing, im gonna leave in like 15-30 minutes to make fruit baskets for homeless people.... dont ask

Also, unless i counted wrong, i won the pic of the week (Apparently spread legs = win ?_?)
IDK anyway, any ideas for the next PotW?
Mabey a picture of zero? (Any incarnation)
[/quote]

It's called hormones Arch. Most of the people on here are teen males and therefore are interested in any female with their legs spread.

Hmm, idk about PotW for next week. Let's see what everyone else says.

Everyone has screen capture devices though.

On your computer should be a button that says Prnt Scrn. When you come to something on your screen that you want to take a picture of, press that button. After that, open up Paint and press Ctrl+V. You should see that screenshot in Paint now. Edit it however you want, save it and you now have a picture.

I use it for a lot of things such as capturing a pic from anime.

Archived