Rainbow Life!

Discard 1 card from your hand. Until the End Phase of this turn, all Effect Damage and Battle Damage you take is negated, and you gain Life Points equal to that damage.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Life

I pulled this yesterday at the PTND preview, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I have 2 in my deck now, and i use it in combo with powerbond giving me 2800+ LP and a 5600 ATK monster

on a scale of 1-10, what do you rate it?

It's basicly a Draining Shield and Absording Monolith in 1. And when your opponent runs a burn deck with Bad Reaction, this card would be dangerous.

And it doesn't protect your monsters neither. Just your Life points. Woopie do. So usefull when your entire strategy is runed.

Give me Sakutse armor/Magic Cyclinder :/

Works much better.

I can't go, and never have gone to Sneak Peaks, but interesting card. Jango's right. It's an interesting card, but against a Bad Reaction/burn deck (With the whole Reficul/Dark Cure combo), you're pretty much *daylights*, especially if you've decked 2 or 3.

I also forgot to add that YOU MUST DISCARD 1 CARD FROM YOUR HAND to activate this card!!!

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast is better, because it has the same cost and your opponent will likely lose control over the duel by sending 1 crappy/High level monster on their field to the their top of their own deck. Just like the effect of Raiza.

As I said before, this card isn't really that good. If your opponent attacks and you activate this card, they really aren't going to activate effects that inflict direct damage or attack again unless they attack defense position monsters, because Ranbow Life DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM ATTACKS!!!

Only good with the example of Cybernetic Dragon, Cyberdragons + Powerbond + this card = ownage

And people, remember, THIS DOES NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE TO PAY LIFE POINTS AS A COST. The text clearly says all Effect Damage and Battle Damage, and cost is NOT treaten as Effect damage.

Sadly enough, I've drawn the conclusion that Bad Reaction won't work against this. Why? Because that causes an infinite loop. First, you gain Life Points from Rainbow Life. Then, Bad Reaction inflicts it, which causes Rainbow Life to heal it up again.

The above conclusion is wrong, the infinite loop is not applied, since Rainbow Life is negated by Bad Reaction.

hmmm, would work great with my deck, I run 3 draining shields and 2 magic cilinders, oh and not to mention my favorite little trap card. Final Attack Orders.....oh and here's my favorite little burn technique, this is a combination between magic and trap. Dimensional Fissure, Soul Absorbsion, and 3 D.D. Dynomites....oh and Gren Maju de Eiza, morphing jar...., card destruction, and other really powerful monster cards that can easily over power my opponent.

hmmm' date=' would work great with my deck, I run 3 draining shields and [b']2 magic cilinders[/b], oh and not to mention my favorite little trap card. Final Attack Orders.....oh and here's my favorite little burn technique, this is a combination between magic and trap. Dimensional Fissure, Soul Absorbsion, and 3 D.D. Dynomites....oh and Gren Maju de Eiza, morphing jar...., card destruction, and other really powerful monster cards that can easily over power my opponent.

Magic Cilinder is limited to 1...

I also forgot to add that YOU MUST DISCARD 1 CARD FROM YOUR HAND to activate this card!!!

Phoenix Wing Wind Blast is better' date=' because it has the same cost and your opponent will likely lose control over the duel by sending 1 crappy/High level monster on their field to the their top of their own deck. Just like the effect of Raiza.

As I said before, this card isn't really that good. If your opponent attacks and you activate this card, they really aren't going to activate effects that inflict direct damage or attack again unless they attack defense position monsters, because Ranbow Life DOES NOT PROTECT YOU FROM ATTACKS!!!

[b']Only good with the example of Cybernetic Dragon, Cyberdragons + Powerbond + this card = ownage[/b]

And people, remember, THIS DOES NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE TO PAY LIFE POINTS AS A COST. The text clearly says all Effect Damage and Battle Damage, and cost is NOT treaten as Effect damage.

exactly me point. it pwns in my deck.

Archived