The Nova Force [22/30] (ima probably leave it there.)

MystirMeme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is it just me or do you guys think: "If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play" should change... Because this effect is on 3-4 cards and is bothering me that no one picked this up.

Second on Nova Soul when you say "If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, Special Summon it".. what exactly is the effect there.. you need to clarify.

And for Nova Gladiator the effect should be:

"Once per turn, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard [i][b]from play[/b] [b]to increase[/b][/i] [b]the ATK of this card by[/b] 1000 until the End Phase. If this card attacks during the turn it used this effect, it is changed to Defense Position."

The last part of Nova Gladiator goes for all the cards with the same effect (except this card you need to clarify the last part when it says "you can add 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your hand" because it doesn't really clarify how this happens. Anyways the last part should be:

"If this card [i][b]is sent to your Graveyard[/b][/i] it is removed from play, you can add 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your hand." And you see how the last part is just placed in there randomly. Idk I could be bugging out because it's late but I strongly believe that it doesn't chain on with any effect in that card.. but if it does you can tell me.

Anyways in general I like these cards just some OCG errors popping up 1/4 of the time but still good effects. Very balanced with quick and strong effects. Hope to see the new cards coming soon. 8/10

[quote name='Flamingo Yeti' timestamp='1296285030' post='4970716']
Wow awsome cards 10/10
[/quote]
Thanks.

[quote name='The Greatness' timestamp='1296286483' post='4970745']
Is it just me or do you guys think: "If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play" should change... Because this effect is on 3-4 cards and is bothering me that no one picked this up. [font="Arial Black"]That's the general purpose of the archetype is to abuse these effects.[/font]

Second on Nova Soul when you say "If this card in your Graveyard is removed from play, Special Summon it".. what exactly is the effect there.. you need to clarify. [font="Arial Black"]How so? It SSummons itself whenever it gets removed from play.[/font]

And for Nova Gladiator the effect should be:

"Once per turn, you can remove 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard [i][b]from play[/b] [b]to increase[/b][/i] [b]the ATK of this card by[/b] 1000 until the End Phase. If this card attacks during the turn it used this effect, it is changed to Defense Position." I'll fix that.

The last part of Nova Gladiator goes for all the cards with the same effect (except this card you need to clarify the last part when it says "you can add 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your hand" because it doesn't really clarify how this happens. [font="Arial Black"] O_O when he gets removed while in the Graveyard?[/font] Anyways the last part should be:

"If this card [i][b]is sent to your Graveyard[/b][/i] it is removed from play, you can add 1 of your removed from play FIRE monsters to your hand." [font="Arial Black"]O_O It's effect is suppose to happen when it's effect is removed by another effect.[/font] And you see how the last part is just placed in there randomly. Idk I could be bugging out because it's late but I strongly believe that it doesn't chain on with any effect in that card.. but if it does you can tell me. [font="Arial Black"]This is why i choose "if" instead of "when".[/font]

Anyways in general I like these cards just some OCG errors popping up 1/4 of the time but still good effects. Very balanced with quick and strong effects. Hope to see the new cards coming soon. 8/10
[/quote]
Thanks for the rating. +rep for you.

Archived