Kongou's Drawing Club---Three Legendary Fakemon on Kongou's Riden Pokedex are added and an improved pic of Wolvintom

Blace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rise your hopes.
i'm bored, so i will talk about my Ryu Ultima, first off, the main character is NOT human, but an alien. He looks like a giant walking lizard, but he's not. Yes, an alien. In his world, he was punished by stealing two precious powerful gems and hid them somewhere in the universe. So the lord, his father, (yes he is also a prince) banished him from the planet by imprisoned him in a special kind of crystal rock prison in car-sized and sent him to another planet..is it obivous, he was sent to the planet Earth in wormholes, because his planet is in a different galaxy. Somehow, when he got to Earth, the special crystals weakened him, and turned him human, and weakened his abilities. The crash was so great that it was lucky that it hitted in the Sihara Desert. Because the impact was so great that it could had wiped out half the USA. The woeld went to a crisis, but Kongou, still in human form, redo the damage and erased the impact of the crash in people's memories. Also he knew that he was going to be sent in this planet, so that's why he hid the two powerful gems in Earth. So 17 years later...

To be continued....

Archived