Please Lock

guys if i can interject my oppion for a second

card trade was closed by danilus becouse i told him that i receved word of a major scam operation involving johananderson and some other people when i told dan this he decided that to protect everyone on this forum i now that many of you considering my past are going to think i am lying and you guys have been screaming for my ban ever sience the silverboy scandel erupeted so card trade should remain closed and frunk feel free to ban me

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

card trade was closed by danilus becouse i told him that i receved word of a major scam operation involving johananderson and some other people when i told dan this he decided that to protect everyone on this forum i now that many of you considering my past are going to think i am lying and you guys have been screaming for my ban ever sience the silverboy scandel erupeted so card trade should remain closed and frunk feel free to ban me

I actually just looked at that goodbye thread you made a while ago. It somewhat reminded me of Johanderson's last thread, except you didn't get banned. Yours just died all the sudden and everyone seemed to forget about it. Anyway, I'm not going to get into that cyberdude=sliverboy thing, so I won't.

Guest JoshIcy

keep in closed... never experienced it and never want to... pending they have a system where ppl in the mail check to see if they get the cards they asked for etc.. then if its correct send it, if its wrong send it back....

I think there's probably way too much of a spilt of opinion with everyone and the mods don't want to unlock it, so unless there's a great enough majority of people who want it back (25% chance of the happening I say) and that's assuming the mods will listen to the all of them and unlock the forum (15% chance of that happening). The other thing that could get card trade back is if the mods all of a sudden had a change in opinion and decided to reopen card trade (10% chance on that one). I say this thread will probably be locked and card trade will eventually become a distant memory (65% chance of that happening).

Says the card scammer silverboy.

One word: NO.

No it wasn't, I told Dan that Card Trade was completely unmoderated and that many scams had taken place, to which he replied with something along the lines of "My idea is dead, it must be stopped now".

Seriously Cyberdude, lying does not make you look cool.

I'll say it again' date=' NEVER OPEN THE CARD TRADE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's just not worth it, if you want to be scammed of your cards, just go to Pojo........

[/quote']

Seriously. Here is a thing. If this forum is like any other forum, you can make a subforum disappear without actually deleteing it. Making it "Invisable". Why doesnt YCMaker do that?

I think your right it's not our fault that they got scammed. they should be more careful and the should give 1 +rep like feed back and if they don't give -rep for negitave feed back. then users will know who to trade with.

That's originally what reps were for. Believe it or not' date=' they weren't originally going to be used as payment for banners and stuff. That's what points were made for. That, and card trade.

no they won't but if they get over -5 feed back then they should ban.

More like if they scam once, they get the banhammer. You only have to scam once to get all the stuff you need. I'm pretty sure cyberdude scammed once and got almost 300 cards. Letting that happen 4 more times before any action is taken against him would be rediculous. I personally could care less if it reopens or stays closed. I'll never use it.

He is totally right. He and everybody he quoted.

Archived