To all the people who went to the PTDN Sneak.

The Japanese packs may only come with 5 cards' date=' but they also cost 150¥, which is equal to $1.39. So instead of paying [b']$4 [/b]for 9 cards, the Japanese are paying $1.39 for 5 cards. That's merely pocket change.

$4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel so cheap

there $10 a pack in Aus

The Japanese packs may only come with 5 cards' date=' but they also cost 150¥, which is equal to $1.39. So instead of paying [b']$4 [/b]for 9 cards, the Japanese are paying $1.39 for 5 cards. That's merely pocket change.

$4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel so cheap

there $10 a pack in Aus

$10?! That sucks. Seriously. But when I when I said $4, that's what they are when they're cheap. They're normally, like, $5. :P

Someone pulled 2 Rainbow Neos' in one pack at the Phantom Darkness Sneak Preview where I live. The holos I pulled were Metal Reflect Slime, Volcanic Counter, and Golden Flying Fish.

im glad i live in one of the first 13 states, and luckily to be in one of the most popular cities in the state. we always have them, and they are always less than an hour away from me, Mass transit, or drive. But back on topic, i pulled alot, i pulled dark horus, RainboW dark dragon, 2 Vampire curse (1 ultimate) 1 ultimate Darknight Pharsphat (cant spell it) 1 Beggining of the end, and alot of the plants. I traded for the yubels i got. i also got a set of yubels for my friend, and all i got out of the deal from him was 2 Widespread ruinss. XP Yeah, im a push over.

Archived