Jam Breeding Machine

Please help me explain to solo50265 why this card sucks...

During each of your Standby Phases, Special Summon 1 "Slime Token" (Aqua-Type/WATER/LEVEL 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Attack Position to your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon any other monster (except Slime Tokens).

I really can't think of many uses for it.

It makes all of the monsters in your Hand and Deck useless.

The only thing I can think of is if you have 3 out and possibly used that quick play spell that increases your LP by 1k for each s/t offered.

Or maybe offer them for Hamon...

But really, I can't see much else to use them with.

i'll tell you several reasons why this card sucks:

- airknight parshath

- don zaloog

- masked chopper

- six samurais (pick any)

- vampire lord

- dark scorpion burglars

- enraged battle ox

- muka muka/enraged muka muka (let's see... you can't summon, you keep adding cards to your hand... stupid way to FAIL)

- any pyro/burn/deckout deck

- asura priest

- ultimate tyranno

need to say more??

i'll tell you several reasons why this card sucks:

- airknight parshath

- don zaloog

- masked chopper

- six samurais (pick any)

- vampire lord

- dark scorpion burglars

- enraged battle ox

- muka muka/enraged muka muka (let's see... you can't summon' date=' you keep adding cards to your hand... stupid way to FAIL)

- any pyro/burn/deckout deck

- asura priest

- ultimate tyranno

need to say more??

[/quote']

- any card with an attack over 500 ^^ (since they're summoned in Attack Position)

Yet combos perfectly with: Swampy Grasslands + Aqua Chorus, it only takes 2 tokens for both to have 2200 ATK, and you get a free token each turn.. so Max ATK with 5x Tokens + 3x Aqua Chorus totals up to: 12600 ATK for your 5 Tokens.. each, and if you total that up you can inflict 63000 damage with one battle phase.

Yet combos perfectly with: Swampy Grasslands + Aqua Chorus' date=' it only takes 2 tokens for both to have 2200 ATK, and you get a free token each turn.. so Max ATK with 5x Tokens + 3x Aqua Chorus totals up to: 12600 ATK for your 5 Tokens.. each, and if you total that up you can inflict 63000 damage with one battle phase.

[/quote']

... to bad you can't normal, flip, or special summon.

Yet combos perfectly with: Swampy Grasslands + Aqua Chorus' date=' it only takes 2 tokens for both to have 2200 ATK, and you get a free token each turn.. so Max ATK with 5x Tokens + 3x Aqua Chorus totals up to: 12600 ATK for your 5 Tokens.. each, and if you total that up you can inflict 63000 damage with one battle phase.

[/quote']

... to bad you can't normal, flip, or special summon.

Which has nothing to do with the combo itself.

Before I saw the above combo, I thought Jam Breeding Machine was useless.

Now I know it can be an ENGINE OF DESTRUCTION!

(especially if you run 2 or even 3)

Archived