It's gonna be hard to log in. =3

Kelp'

Well, hi there. You can call me Kelp (the symbol was needed since the name was already taken). If you know a guy by the name of Catman, I'm his step-sister, so he told me to clarify that, so he doesn't get banned.

I was getting bored during the last days of break and thought I'd join this forum that I'd seen my brother on quite a bit. I used to play Yugioh a long time ago, but not anymore, so you probably won't see me using the "card maker" very often. More likely in the General sections.

I know the general rules on forums, so I'll be sure to follow them.

If any of you guys are on the PokeCommunity Forums, you may know me from there. At my age, I still happen to love pokemon. =)

That's about it. By the way, Happy New Year's! :]

Those of you who are skeptical, let me tell you I've been banned before because of double accounting, (don't ask), so I followed the necessary prerequisite so I don't get banned for a sibling making an account. :3

Plus I'm like 200 away from the big 10K. Why would I risk banishment?

Oh, and hi there. ^__^

welcome to YCM.btw whats your favorite pokemon from any region?

I'd have to say Purotoga from Gen. 5. :]

Then dont log out, save the password mellow.gifWelcome and dont PM if you need anything, I probably won't be able to help you

I have to share he computer with Catman though, so there will be a lot of logging in and out. x)

Hello.

Look around, don't get yourself into Internet trouble and such. Good luck making friends here, or whatever your goal be.

Unlike White Hollow, I check in and out several times a day. If you need help with subjects I'm not willing to state here, I'm almost definitely going to try a bit.

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Oh wait, you're related to Catman?

Lol, first Smesh's bro (or last, you've been around for like 2 weeks now >.>) now Catman's step-sister xP

I've seen you around, I think you mistook my friend's pee for lemonade xD

Archived