Rise of Tempest

Sander

2rrb81k.jpg

Rise of Tempest

Rise of Tempest

This card can only be activated when you control no monsters on your side of the field. Remove 1 ''Elemental Hero Avian'', "Elemental Hero Sparkman" and "Elemental Hero Bubbleman" from your hand from play and Special Summon 1 ''Elemental Hero Tempest'' from your Fusion Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). ''Elemental Hero Tempest'' is destroyed at the End Phase of the turn that this card was activated.

I found this cards image totally randomly :lol:

Erm, you have no idea what you are missing here, it's like Polymerization, juts with an removing effect

And it doesn't say that Tempest who was summoned this way cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap cards, mostly, you can equip an Equip Spell to it that has an effect that it can destroy itself to prevent the monster from being destroyed

Plus, I it may be a little bit worse than Polymerization but I was aiming for an E-Hero support card that would only be used in the anime

But... Poly allows me to have monsters on the field, and works with any monnster, and doesn't get it destroyed... Why would anyone run a watered-down, monster-specific Polymerization in any Deck? What benefits does this card bring over the regular Polymerization? Because we can already run 3 Polys, 3 Fusion Gates, 3 Miracle Fusions... Why would somebody run this in their E-Hero deck?

But... Poly allows me to have monsters on the field' date=' and works with any monnster, and doesn't get it destroyed... Why would anyone run a watered-down, monster-specific Polymerization in any Deck? What benefits does this card bring over the regular Polymerization? Because we can already run 3 Polys, 3 Fusion Gates, 3 Miracle Fusions... Why would somebody run this in their E-Hero deck?

[/quote']

that's the point of this card, if you don't have any monsters on the field and when you don't have Poly in your hand and all the cards in your hand are the monsters required for this effect and this card itself, get it now??

(We have Fusion Sage and King of the Swamp for those situations. :P)

Nah, okay, it's a card for when you're in a pinch, I get it. But I hope you also understand that it's extremely situational and it'll be a dead draw 90% of the time...

Regardless, the pic is unbelievably suitable, I have no idea how you did that, but props. ;)

(We have Fusion Sage and King of the Swamp for those situations. :P)

Nah' date=' okay, it's a card for when you're in a pinch, I get it. But I hope you also understand that it's extremely situational and it'll be a dead draw 90% of the time...

Regardless, the pic is unbelievably suitable, I have no idea how you did that, but props. ;)

[/quote']

erm, I didin't do anything for this pic, I just found it totally randomly XD

Archived