♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 22, 2011 Report Share Posted January 22, 2011 [center] [b]Set Information:[/b] [font="Georgia"][size="3"]I'm going to make all Super Heroes & Super Villains from Marvel & DC so keep staying in touch. The "Super Legend" monsters will have special effects of their own and some will support each other, but the best deck structure for them is to find your own.[/size][/font] [u][i][b]Goals:[/b][/i][/u] Earn 10+Rep Achieve 100 Comments Create all heroes & villains. [size="5"][i][b]Rate/Hate Enjoy' [/b][/i][/size] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2d6ulp5.jpg[/IMG] Lore: [i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of the Spell Card "Symbiote Takeover" or by removing from play 3 "Symbiote Super Legend" monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, destroy all monsters on the field besides this card and all Set Spell and Trap Cards. Inflict 600 damage for each card destroyed by this card's effect. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to halve of the destroyed monster's ATK.[/i] [spoiler=Thor] [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/ra9q1i.jpg[/IMG] [b]Lore:[/b] [i]This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 5 "Super Legend" monsters in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, inflict 300 damage for each Set Spell & Trap Card on the field. Once per turn, by discarding 2 cards from your hand and paying 800 Life Points, destroy all Set Spell & Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field and inflict 300 for each card destroyed.[/i] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Iron Man] [IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2wfn236.jpg[/IMG] [b]Lore:[/b] [i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by "Super Legend Tony Stark's" effect or by Tributing 1 monster you control with "Iron Man" in its name. If this card is Special Summoned by "Super Legend Tony Stark's" effect, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300. When this card destroys a monster your opponent controls, place 1 Ion Counter on this card (max 3). Once per turn, you can remove as many Ion Counters to destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card for each Ion Counter removed.[/i] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Wolverine] [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2vxix4w.jpg[/IMG] [b]Lore:[/b] [i]This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 "Super Legend Logan" monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned this way, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 "Super Legend" monster you control to increase the ATK of this card by 700 until the end of your Battle Phase. When this card attacks a monster your opponent controls and is the only monster you control, increase the ATK of this card by 400 during the Damage Step only.[/i] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Spiderman] [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/350tqup.jpg[/IMG] [b]Lore:[/b] [i]This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 1 "Super Legend Peter Parker" you control. If this card is Special Summoned this way, place 1 Web Counter on each 1 of your opponent's monsters. Once per turn, you can place 1 Web Counter on 1 monster your opponent controls. A monster with a Web Counter placed on it, cannot switch from it's Battle Position. [/i] [/spoiler] [/center] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heavens Guardian Posted January 22, 2011 Report Share Posted January 22, 2011 good OCG Great Idea Good Effect Not made with card maker making it look wierd 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 22, 2011 Thanks for the high rate and nice comments on the card, and yeah I like using a different software to make the cards look different which I think look better in my opinion. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heavens Guardian Posted January 22, 2011 Report Share Posted January 22, 2011 kk If that good for u then Awesome make cat women or a female Super Hero that epic plz. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 22, 2011 Okay thanks for appreciating the fact that I like using another software that makes cards because some people freak about the card template sometimes, and okay will do 1 if I find an epic picture to go along with the epic card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 Waiting for some comments on the Spiderman Card before I go on making more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 I'm not sure if I'm going to do a female character yet cause I can't find any good pictures for them that I think look epic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Organized Chaos Posted January 23, 2011 Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 Ah, I see your continuing with the hero idea. Interesting . The card itself isnt bad, Ill make a full judgement when I see Peter Parker's card. The correct OCG is A monster with a Web Counter placed on it, cannot change its Battle Position. I think :/. The art is good, the effects alright and I'm liking the template. 8.5/10 I would like to see more web counter cards please Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zeik Posted January 23, 2011 Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 I think for the last part of the effects its "cannot switch Battle Position." other then that looks good, but if your going to use MSE try and find the right font for the name cause that font kills it for me 4/5 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 [quote name='Endless Nightmares' timestamp='1295809179' post='4954746'] Ah, I see your continuing with the hero idea. Interesting . The card itself isnt bad, Ill make a full judgement when I see Peter Parker's card. The correct OCG is A monster with a Web Counter placed on it, cannot change its Battle Position. I think :/. The art is good, the effects alright and I'm liking the template. 8.5/10 I would like to see more web counter cards please [/quote] Thanks for liking the idea, and your OCG terms do sound better; will change the card in a bit, and you will be seeing more Spiderman Cards (:[quote name='Black Mazinkaiser' timestamp='1295809355' post='4954759'] I think for the last part of the effects its "cannot switch Battle Position." other then that looks good, but if your going to use MSE try and find the right font for the name cause that font kills it for me 4/5 [/quote] Okay will change that part of the lore on the card and thanks (: Also I like that font the best, so I'm sorry, but please don't dislike for the font of the card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChibiFan7 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 very cool! you should make more. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 23, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 23, 2011 That I will be doing so (: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 24, 2011 Bout to add a new card. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 26, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 26, 2011 NEw Card added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
♠>:Stick-Man:<♠ Posted January 27, 2011 Author Report Share Posted January 27, 2011 Venom added. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.