Stardust Dragon Support Card

Bronzegoldquake

[font="Arial"][size="4"]The goal for this card was to make it easier to summon shooting star dragon. I thought this card would make it easier to summon "Formula Synchron". What do you think?

[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="4"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][/font][font="Arial"][size="7"][img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2029/274409.jpg[/img][/size]
[/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"][/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2][/size][size=2]Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if there is one face-up "Stardust Dragon" on your side of the field. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Level of this card by 1 (max 6). You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is the same as this card. [/size]

[/font]

[quote name='Skythief' timestamp='1295790069' post='4954171']
Very creative card. This doesn't only work with formula synchron ofc, but for the big buddies you have to wait quite some time.
imo, remove the first sentence. As the card is rather slow an early setup might be necessary.
Very good card, 8/10
[/quote]

thanks. I wanted to have the card be some what dependent on stardust dragon, just because I wanted it to be specifically a stardust dragon support card

[quote name='Bronzegoldquake' timestamp='1295785970' post='4954087']
thanks

wow, what a helpful comment. Do you have any constructive criticism?
[/quote]

I would remove the first sentence because this card would be great if it wasnt just for Formula Synchron, I also would make it so that you could also bring out another stardust dragon if one is destroyed while that card is on the field. 8/10 tho great card

thanks

[/quote]
??? His comment is as helpful as the other guy's. The only difference is that he gave you a good rating while the other gave a bad one. As for the card, it's too slow and situational. First, you need a Stardust while this is in the hand. Then you have to wait a another turn to summon Shooting Star Dragon. That is if this card doesn't get destroyed first.

[quote name='.:Incognito:.' timestamp='1295830675' post='4955970']
??? His comment is as helpful as the other guy's. The only difference is that he gave you a good rating while the other gave a bad one. As for the card, it's too slow and situational. First, you need a Stardust while this is in the hand. Then you have to wait a another turn to summon Shooting Star Dragon. That is if this card doesn't get destroyed first.
[/quote]

True, the positive comment was not extensive, but if you were to give a negative comment, you should have something to back it up. How is this card to situational? like all other Stardust Dragon support cards, except for "Starlight Road" you need Stardust Dragon on the field. Also, the card would be Op'd if you could summon formula synchron on the first turn it was summoned. Its not sooo impossible to have this card survive one turn, there's scrape iron scarecrow, negate attack, mirror force, magical cylinders, etc.

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1295961933' post='4959473']
Too situational. Also, Formula Synchros is already very easy to make and it doesn't help it at all. First of all, you need to wait 1 turn to actually summon Formula with it. Second, it wouldn't trigger Formula's draw effect.

tl;dr - card is bad
[/quote]

I feel like it would make it easier to summon formula synchron, and it isn't that easy, you need 1 level 1 tuner and 1 level 1 non-tuner. its not that situational if your deck is like yusei's. And who cares if formula synchrons draw effect wouldn't activate it, it would still allow you to summon shooting star dragon

[quote name='Bronzegoldquake' timestamp='1296017709' post='4961554']
I feel like it would make it easier to summon formula synchron, and it isn't that easy, you need 1 level 1 tuner and 1 level 1 non-tuner. its not that situational if your deck is like yusei's. And who cares if formula synchrons draw effect wouldn't activate it, it would still allow you to summon shooting star dragon
[/quote]
Or a level 2 tuner and level eater. Trust me, it's easier than you seem to think.

[quote]You can easily Synchro summon this card in a Quickdraw Dandywarrior Deck, by using "One for One" to send "Dandylion" to the Graveyard, and Special Summoning any Level 1 Tuner from your Deck, such as "Glow-up Bulb", "Spore" or "Copy Plant" Then you can tune your Level 1 Tuner to one of the "Fluff Tokens" and Synchro Summon this card, and then draw a card from your Deck.
You can then summon "Debris Dragon" to Special Summon "Dandylion" from your Graveyard, and then tune "Dandylion" and a Fluff Token to Debris Dragon to Synchro Summon "Stardust Dragon", and then you can Synchro Summon "Shooting Star Dragon"![/quote]

Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia

[quote name='Bronzegoldquake' timestamp='1296017709' post='4961554']
[/quote]

It won't. Apparently, Formula Synchron is already ridiculously easy to make. Glow-Up Bulb/Spore + Fluff Token, Gishborg Blaster + Treeborn Frog/Oyster Token/Cloudian - Smoke Ball, Scrap Mind Reader + Scrap Searcher... should I go on?

And the sentence "and it isn't that easy, you need 1 level 1 tuner and 1 level 1 non-tuner. its not that situational if your deck is like yusei's" officially revealed that you barely know the actual game. End of argument

tl;dr - you're so wrong that it's not even funny

thanks

[/quote]

that's very rude. The positive comment wasn't nearly as "constructive" as the negative comment. He was just repeating what you already said. Also, This card is very Situational. I would not run this card. 6/10

Archived