My second fusion monster: Asura Ascension!!!!

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

my second fusion monster... my first was battle-tested machine king... and this fusion uses spirit monsters as the fusion material.. well here it is:

rcs2-000.jpg

"Asura Priest"+"Asura Priest"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards in your hand to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card can attack all monsters on your opponents side of the field. You cannot attack your opponent directly if you attack any monsters first. For each monster this card destroys as a Result of Battle, discard that many cards randomly from your opponents hand.This card returns to the Fusion Deck during the End Phase.

ooh and heres the Asura Priest used in the fusion for those who havent seen it before: http://www.collectorscache.com/StoreModules/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=4006&CategoryID=284&tabindex=0&tabid=9&Page=

Guest JoshIcy

Grammar errors

picture has been used before

and as i said the last time i saw it' date=' a background would be better.

good effort tho.

[/quote']

well sorry about that.. i tried to make a background and because of my eyes i simply dont have the time...

and i knew that there would be ocg errors.. but i checked neos fusions and the actual asura priest cards for a majority of the text...

and ty ^_^

Archived