Shadow of the Colossus

Kocrow17

I'm playing the game right now and enjoyed it so much, I made this set. I actually felt bad about killing the Colossi in the game:(. A character in my fanfic will be using this deck in a future chapter and will give the first major hint on the overall plot of the story. Enjoy!

[20 Cards Total]

With Metamorphosis banned, I feal this set is nearly balanced, if you ignore Ritual Monsters. XD

001-Valus.jpg002-Quadratus.jpg

003-Gaius.jpg004-Phaedra.jpg

005-Avion.jpg006-Barba.jpg

007-Hydrus.jpg008-Kuromori.jpg

009-Basaran.jpg010-Dirge.jpg

011-Celosia.jpg012-Pelagia.jpg

013-Phalanx.jpg014-Cenobia.jpg

015-Argus.jpg016-Malus.jpg

017-ShrineofWorship.jpg018-DousingSword.jpg

019-BindingSeal.jpg020-EarthRestoration.jpg

That's their theme. They're huge Level 12 monsters. I always wanted to make a large LV12 set, and these guys were big enough to finally make that idea come to life! Thanks for the posts, everyone!

EDIT: Yeah, the spells/traps were sort of throw in to make it an even 20. Though I think Shrine of Worship makes a nice wall.

Thanks for the posts, everyone! Like I said, they're level 12 because they are HUGE monsters. Go on youtube and look up some of the larger ones, like the 3rd Colossus.

A lot of them are really underpowered' date=' and could use some some OCG review. For instance, you don't activate a monster.

[/quote']

I know you don't activate a monster card, but you can activate their effects. Though that is not the intended use and so I added "Non-Monster Card" to escape ruling issues that may arise while playing them.

nice cards 10/10

Thanks for the post/rate^^.

i love the game' date=' but why didn u make the colosusses screen shots?

otherwise. 9/10[/quote']

I was going to originally, when I could only find pics of Colossi numbers 1 to 7, 11, and 13. My plan was to go on Youtube and "Print Screen" the rest, when I saw these awesome pics on DeviantArt. And so decided they'd be a better choice fanfic-wise.

nice cards 10/10

Thanks for the post/rate^^.

i love the game' date=' but why didn u make the colosusses screen shots?

otherwise. 9/10[/quote']

I was going to originally, when I could only find pics of Colossi numbers 1 to 7, 11, and 13. My plan was to go on Youtube and "Print Screen" the rest, when I saw these awesome pics on DeviantArt. And so decided they'd be a better choice fanfic-wise.

ok, they definately would of been better with screen shots tho >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Archived