CED: Chromatic Emperor Dragon

Bloo-D

Ever since I started playing the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, I've been an avid fan of the Chaos monsters, especially Chaos Emperor Dragon, the card which made the acronym CED infamous for its god-like power. In fact, it was so powerful that Upper Deck Entertainment decided its power was too great for mortals like us to wield.

Then, came the second CED, Chthonian Emperor Dragon, the "leader" of the new Gemini monsters. This card, which inherited the CED acronym, could not live up to the acronym's reputation.

So, I thought, "Hey, why not make another card with the acronym CED?" Thus, the idea gave birth to this new CED:

ChromaticEmperorDragon.jpg

I'm still a greenhorn compared to all of you card-making veterans, so take it easy on me.

All constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks for the comments. ^_^

I agree that it may be difficult to summon. The original CED was banned, because it was dominating the metagame. The second CED couldn't be played competitively, because it was too slow. I tried to strike a balance, but it seems I may have failed.

Thanks for the comments. ^_^

I agree that it may be difficult to summon. The original CED was banned' date=' because it was dominating the metagame. The second CED couldn't be played competitively, because it was too slow. I tried to strike a balance, but it seems I may have failed.

[/quote']

It is still a very cool idea, good job ^_^

Wait' date=' when you say different attributes do you mean different than that card or different attribute for every card removed?

[/quote']

Different attribute for every card removed.

E.g. I would remove from play 1 WIND, LIGHT, DARK, FIRE, and WATER monster to Special Summon this card.

Recruiters work very well when trying to Special Summon this card.

Archived