erikndad's Pokemon Splice Shop Open (PLEASE LOCK)

Sk00ps

[img]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8051/bannerwb.jpg[/img]
Hello and welcome to erikndad's Pokemon Splice Shop

[spoiler='Workers']DarkUltima45
lightningcloud
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='DarkUltima's Products ']I do Legendary Pokemon Fusions and non-Legendary Pokemon fusions not Legend + non-legend

Form
Base Pokemon:
Second Pokemon:
(1 Point Extra) Third Pokemon:
What goes where:

3 points is the cost for the non-legend fusion.
5 points is the cost for legend fusion.
The form applies to both legend and non legend.

I do Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sprite Fusions only.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='lightningcloud's Products']legendary Pokemon Splices (I only do splices with legendary pokemon included. For example Lugia + Chimchar. Just need one legendary in your order)

Form:
Pokemon Sprites necessary:
Base Pokemon:
Extra Details (limbs, colors, etc.):
Cost: 1 point for a splice with 2 pokemon, 2 points for a splice with 3.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Rules']1.No orders after closing time or they will be rejected and you will get a warning.
2.Three warnings and you are banned.
3.Please send the points after or before request.
4.You may set a pre-order.that means you order before we open.
5.If i catch any of my employees saying bad comments about you or your requests please tell me and i will put that worker on probation for 1 week.
6.If i catch a customer saying bad things that customer will get an immediate ban from my shop.
7.if you request a 4 Pokemon fusion to me it will be REJECTED.
8.Finally me and lightningcloud recolor the fusions that are requested to us so if you want you fusion recolored see us.[/spoiler]

We are closed Friday

Wow nice pic accepted

Lightning Cloud you are now a worker just need 1 more worker

Now let me tell you i work here to so as soon as i have just 1 more worker i can open and your join pay will be 4 points not rep

i will send you the 4 joining points now

check that let me check my point count not rep

oops let me rephrase that 2 points since you were first

EDIT: I found one of my sprites on my iPod. Then i progressed to my Mom's laptop, and uploaded it to TinyPic. I apologize for it not being nearly anything close to good. I'd rate it like 2. Only 1 I have right now, sorry!
Username: Clutch

Splicing Skill Level: 3-3.5

Splice Pic: [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2hx7z1v.png[/IMG] Apologies for black back...Primape + Graveler.

@Clutch check back later today or tomorrow and see if DarkUltima45 accepts your work request, that gives you a little more time to get a splice example online.

The shop is closed for now until tomorrow since DarkUltima45 is offline for now.

Thank You

[center][spoiler=Clutch's Stuff]
[spoiler=Pokemon Splices]
[color="#000080"]Basic Pokemon Splices (I do not deal in legendaries. If your desired splice includes a legendary, ask another worked please!)[/color][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][left][u]Form: [/u]
Base Pokemon:
Cost: 1 point for a splice with 2 pokemon, 2 points for a splice with 3.[/color][/left]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=LightningCloud's Stuff]
[spoiler=Pokemon Splices]
[color="#0000FF"]Legendary Pokemon Splices (I only do splices with legendary pokemon included. For example Lugia + Chimchar. Just need one legendary in your order)[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]Form:
Base Pokemon:
Cost: 1 point for a splice with 2 pokemon, 2 points for a splice with 3.[/color][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Archived