A spell and a Trap card... hope you like them ^_^

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

i lik them good pic and yea the text is really small' date=' the traps effect is similar to limiter removal, but there still good 8/10 watch the grammer issues 2

[/quote']

yeah i built that card to combo with limiter removal.... and the ocg errors... my computer was buggy so if i went back, i would have to rewrite alot, i dont wanna do that -.-

Well, the pictures could be better, because they are resulted as "Commonly Found Pictures".

I expect a little more uniqueness in the effects, especially from you, because you have the potential in becoming an excellent cardmaker here.

For effort, I think you did a pretty good job! I'm really looking forward in seeing you make more cards! :)

Guest JoshIcy

Well' date=' the pictures could be better, because they are resulted as "Commonly Found Pictures".

I expect a little more uniqueness in the effects, especially from you, because you have the potential in becoming an excellent cardmaker here.

For effort, I think you did a pretty good job! I'm really looking forward in seeing you make more cards! :)

[/quote']

sorry to disappoint you glasstin... i wanted to use those pics and because of a recent eye problem, i dont have the time to come up with my normally strange but great effects.....

the only thing that went through my mind when i made these cards was:

"i wanna see a trap version of Limiter Removal, but i need a spell card so it doesnt look totally cheapo..."

again im sorry... maybe tommorow when i got back to school i sketch up some ideas while im bored math class lol

Archived