OCG Templates

Kyng's Old Account

Did you read this fully?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you read this fully?

• Yes, I like reading!
    • Yes, I'm new.
    • Yes, I don't know what OCG is.
    • No, I only read what I needed to find.
    • No, I couldn't find what I needed on this tutorial.
    • No, I don't like you and I wanted to spite you >:~]

Hello. I am sure you have made cards and posted them but they get underrated for OCG (Official Card Grammer, if you did not know). Don't worry because this happens to everyone, even to the higher level people. I made these templates and I hope that they help you out:

Basic Synchro Requirements: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters [after this you need to press ENTER (very common mistake)] Change names for specific Tuners or non-Tuners.

Basic Fusion Requirements: "[color="#0000FF"]Name here[/color]" [u]+ "[color="#0000FF"]Name here[/color]"[/u]([color="#0000FF"]X Number of Fusion Material Monsters[/color]) / A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.[color="#0000FF"] (optional)[/color]

Fusion Spell or Traps ( [color="#0000FF"]to fuse monsters and summon[/color] ): Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

Basic Ritual Requirements: This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "[color="#0000FF"]Name of Ritual Spell here[/color]".

Ritual Spell ( [color="#0000FF"]to offer and summon [/color]): This card is used to Ritual Summon "[color="#0000FF"]Name of Ritual Monster here[/color]". You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal ([color="#0000FF"]Level of Ritual Monster[/color]) or [u]more[/u]>[color="#0000FF"]this is oprional but preferred.[/color]

Basic Gemini Requirements ( [color="#0000FF"]the Double Summoning[/color] ): This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: ( [color="#0000FF"]press ENTER and continue with a BULLET POINT[/color] )

Basic Spirit Requirements( [color="#0000FF"]the Returning [/color]): This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.

Basic Toon Requirements([color="#0000FF"] dependency on Toon World (opptionaly), direct attack ability [/color]): This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. [u]You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more[/u]([color="#0000FF"]obviously only for tribute monsters[/color]). When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

Basic Union Requirements ( [color="#0000FF"]how to equip, ammount of equipped monsters allowed [/color]): Once per turn, you can equip this card to a monster OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, ( [color="#0000FF"]effect[/color] ). When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. ( [color="#0000FF"]safety ability[/color] )

Basic LV Monster Requirements:
( [color="#0000FF"]LEVEL UP FIRST[/color] ): During your Standby Phase, you can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "[color="#0000FF"]Name of Monster LVX (Usually 1-2 levels higher[/color])" from your hand or Deck. (You cannot activate this effect the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or flipped face-up.)
([color="#0000FF"] MAX LEVEL [/color]): This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "[color="#0000FF"]Name of Monster LVX (Usally 1-2 levels lower)". [/color]
Super Card: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by ( Summoning Method )".

Multi-attribute: The Attribute of this card is also treated as ( [color="#0000FF"]selected attribute(s)[/color] ) while it is face-up on the field.( location not needed but helps to specify )

Pierce: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Damage to your opponent.

Level Changing: ( [color="#0000FF"]Increase / Decrease / Reduce [/color]) the Level of ( [color="#0000FF"]affected monsters[/color] ) by ( [color="#0000FF"]quantity[/color] ).

I'll be putting up more later. Please comment if you think its helps, or disagree. All opinions are accepted Also more ideas would be handy.
[quote]Multi-attribute: The Attribute of this card is also treated as ( selected attribute(s) ) while it is face-up on the field.( location not needed but helps to specify )[/quote]
You just say [b]This card is *also* treated as a ([color="#0000FF"]Attribute[/color]) monster.[/b]

You also forgot Type, [b]This card is *also* treated as a ([color="#0000FF"]Type[/color])-Type monster.[/b]

Archived