-Evil Corporation of World Domination-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='IPhalanx' timestamp='1297714010' post='5008710']
*runs over to the cashier and takes the mic from him* "Anger yes I do Mwhahahahahahaha." * runs off deeper into the store.

So much fun happening at the store today.
[/quote]

*Flies over the isles looking for you, only to crash into the biggest Valentines Day item there*

Subs over on your right, Nexus. Anyway Evil R' Us huh? Went there last month bought a case of vodka. Woke up seven days later wearing a darth vader helmet, one of my female prisoners wearing a red starfleet uniform tied to my bed, Summer Glau hanging from my ceiling, and Jewel Staite using my shower. I watched the security feeds from that week and it still doesn't make sense. Good Times though.

Name: Endless Nightmares
Do you like the Dark Side?: Yes
What's the most evilest thing you have ever done?: It depends on wat you mean by evil, here are some of my "achievements" in no aparent or meaningful order..... 1. I used to strangle people (No I didnt kill them and it was when I was 10 so I didnt know any better.) 2. I once cut up my mother's prized orchid and put the remains on her bed as a gruesome reminder. And finally 3. I laughed at the part in "Bambi" when her mother died
Reason to join?: I want to rule this world with an iron fist yet at the same time bring it to order.

[quote name='IPhalanx' timestamp='1297721087' post='5009013']
*Teleports inside of the Plane*

"I Said I am higher up then you Anger. I knew you prob didn't hear since you are in a plane.
[/quote]

IPhalanx I don't care. I can fly with just my body! And I ripped my shirt clean off in the process...

Archived