Ultimate Contest

Brendano Harns

nvm. I figured it out ^^ (I hope)

Here's my set.

It's all one pic' date=' hope you don't mind ><

[/quote']

These cards made me wet my pants! They're Hysterical! Very Creative! Great Job!

PS There are quite a bit of OCG errors though. If you would like to try and fix them up a bit, and re-post them, I would still accept them. Keep up the great work!

Here's my set.

[/quote']

PS There are quite a bit of OCG errors though. If you would like to try and fix them up a bit, and re-post them, I would still accept them. Keep up the great work!

despite what my title says I'm a bit of a n00b sometimes.. and this time I'm a n00b in the fact I don't know what "OCG" is ><

So, yeah.. if someone can help me out with that I will repost the cards.

P.S. Thanks for the compliment^^

Here's my set.

[/quote']

despite what my title says I'm a bit of a n00b sometimes.. and this time I'm a n00b in the fact I don't know what "OCG" is ><

I know ur just starting out, and im glad that ur learning. OCG errors are things like "You can't simply play this card. You first need to take a card from your hand, and put it in the graveyard." It should really go something like this "This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by discarding one card from your hand to the graveyard."

Here's my set.

[/quote']

I know ur just starting out, and im glad that ur learning. OCG errors are things like "You can't simply play this card. You first need to take a card from your hand, and put it in the graveyard." It should really go something like this "This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by discarding one card from your hand to the graveyard."

ummm.... which cards needed that sorta stuff? I modeled each one after recently released cards that I own to make sure I did it right ><...

:lol:Let's start w/ Raptastical. This (in my opinion) would be the correct way to write his effect:

If "Gangsta' Gollum" is face-up on your side of the field' date=' you may remove it from play to special summon this card in face-up attack or defense position.

[/quote']

Alright, I get what you mean. Since this is your contest I will change the cards for your standards, but in my defense I have seen (and I believe I own) cards that are worded in the same way I worded it.

:lol:Let's start w/ Raptastical. This (in my opinion) would be the correct way to write his effect:

If "Gangsta' Gollum" is face-up on your side of the field' date=' you may remove it from play to special summon this card in face-up attack or defense position.

[/quote']

Alright, I get what you mean. Since this is your contest I will change the cards for your standards, but in my defense I have seen (and I believe I own) cards that are worded in the same way I worded it.

I actually planned on changing his effect so that he can only be special summoned by his effect into defense postion because of his atk rating by the way..

[/quote']

Well, I guess it's because as time goes on, The Yu-Gi-Oh! company gets new card makers, but I still think thatit may be an OCG error. I guess it's all up to everyone's opinion.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:8):P:D

Archived