Ultimate Contest

Brendano Harns

Fuzzie your supposed to review all the cards at once' date=' You don't even need to post what you think you can just declare a winner. Secondly, People please stop double posting.

[/quote']First off, I like to help when possible, especially people who have just joined, so sue me. 2nd off, Sorry about the double + triple posting. I can't think of everything to say at once.

Next up' date=' "Wrong Ryhmes"

Very creative, let me say first.Very original.

You can only activate this card when your opponent selects a face-up "Gangsta' Gollum" on your side of the field as an attack target. The attack is negated, and the attacking monster is switched to defense position.

[/quote']

I'm not changing that card because it wasn't intended to just be for Gangsta' Gollum. It was supposed to be an all around card because it was already very situational in the first place. It was just supposed to stop an opponents atk if Gollum was on the field. ><

Next up' date=' "Wrong Ryhmes"

Very creative, let me say first.Very original.

You can only activate this card when your opponent selects a face-up "Gangsta' Gollum" on your side of the field as an attack target. The attack is negated, and the attacking monster is switched to defense position.

[/quote']

I'm not changing that card because it wasn't intended to just be for Gangsta' Gollum. It was supposed to be an all around card because it was already very situational in the first place. It was just supposed to stop an opponents atk if Gollum was on the field. ><

Oh, I see, well, it should have gone something like this then:

You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack while there is a face-up "Gangsta Gollum" on your side of the field. The attack is negated, and the attacking monster is switched to defense position.

omg' date=' stop double and tripple posting, fuzzie, your teribble at gradin cards, and you cant have more than 6 reps as prizes....

[/quote']

I hope that you are not insulting me.. or my creations... ><

OF course not! I don't want to sit here and insult you, i want to help! Some people are just so good at stuff like this, they think they can start bossing everyone else around. I really enjoy helping u w/ ur cards, ur very creative!

omg' date=' stop double and tripple posting, fuzzie, your teribble at gradin cards, and you cant have more than 6 reps as prizes....

[/quote']

OF course not! I don't want to sit here and insult you, i want to help! Some people are just so good at stuff like this, they think they can start bossing everyone else around. I really enjoy helping u w/ ur cards, ur very creative!

I wasn't talking to you Fuzzie^^. You've only been helpful since I got on here. I was talking to this buzzard that seems to think he's better than everyone else.

Ohh...that's a relief...Iknow i wanted someone to help me when i first started' date=' but i had no one...So why shouldn't I give to someone else what i didn't have? I'm glad I could help u.

[/quote']

Well, I really appreciate the help. Um... one of my friends and I are going to make a group (sooner or later, probably by Friday next week). Would you like to join when we get it up and running?

Btw, I gonna add you on my buddy list if that's alright.

• 1 month later...

[/quote']

I wasn't talking to you Fuzzie^^. You've only been helpful since I got on here. I was talking to this buzzard that seems to think he's better than everyone else.

lololol, that's cuz I'm the most experienced card maker on the thread...and therefore, the best, but, sorry if I offended you in any way...Im speaking the truth about fuzzie and his/her grading skills

[/quote']

lololol, that's cuz I'm the most experienced card maker on the thread...and therefore, the best, but, sorry if I offended you in any way...Im speaking the truth about fuzzie and his/her grading skills

If I'm bothering u in any way, please let me know, and, I'll let u off with a warning: STOP SPAMMING!!! I'm just not as harsh of grader as everyone else is. If ur not going to enter, stop posting here!

Archived