Useable fusion, My first Contest (Finished!)

iAmNateXero

Okay, so the name Fusion has obviously been dragged through the mud, nobody likes them, and nobody appreciates them (Cept die hard E hero fans, and machines.) So today, YOU get to design the biggest Fusion craze to hit the market.

Rules:

-Create two fusions, one rare, one ultra.

-They must have the Neo/ Gladiator Beast Fusion conditions. [This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization").]

-It must be relevant to TODAYS Meta.

-CAN NOT be Machine-Type, or include CYBER DRAGON

Judged on:

-Originality

-Art (not so much)

-Grammar

-And Power (includes over and under)

Prizes:

1st place: 3 reps, 10 points.

2nd place: 1 rep

3rd place: 5 points.

Contest Ends on the 4th 12:00 AM (EST) That gives you guys all weekend.

ONLY 5 RESERVED! Good Luck! ^_^

RESERVED:

1. Ixigo

2. slayer_supreme

3. yugioh master1993

can i do written cards... i can't find good pics...

i dont know what you mean by that' date=' do you just mean cards that have been used for contest already, or actual printed cards? Either way, the image is up to you, its the effect that basicaly has to be your own.

[/quote']

I mean that i just write out the effect, name, and stats... but i don't use the "Card Maker"

It looks like it would be a Machine, but it's not! Kind of a play off of that Abyssal Shark is part machine, and Rare Metal has metal all over its body.

ship222.jpg

"Rare Metal Dragon" + "Abyssal Shark"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization"). This card is unaffected by Spell Cards that do not specifically designate a target. In addition, once per turn you may destroy all cards on your side of the field except this card to inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card destroyed x300.

can i do written cards... i can't find good pics...

i dont know what you mean by that' date=' do you just mean cards that have been used for contest already, or actual printed cards? Either way, the image is up to you, its the effect that basicaly has to be your own.

[/quote']

I mean that i just write out the effect, name, and stats... but i don't use the "Card Maker"

sure.

I EXTENDED THE TOURNEY ONE MORE DAY FOR LACK OF COMPETITORS, IF THE RESERVED ENTRY'S DON'T POST ILL CLOSE THE CONTEST AND DISH OUT CONSOLATION PRISES.

reserved

Edit:

Beast warrior=

9-3.jpgIndomitable Fighter Lei Lei + Gaurdian Tryce.

This monster can only be Fusion summoned bu placing the fusion material monsters from your side of the field back to your hand.

Once per turn, Special summon 2 "Advanced Beast Tokens [ATK:1000.DEF:0.LVL:1]" on your side of the field, During your Opponent's Draw phase Destroy 2 "Advanced Beast Token" Monsters from your of the field and sent them to the graveyard to gain 500 Life-Points.

8-3.jpgGandora the Dragon of Destruction + Red EYes Darkness Dragon.

This monster can only be Fusion summoned bu placing the fusion material monsters from your side of the field back to your hand.

Once per turn, Remove 2 Monsters on your side of the Field from Play, This Monster gains 250 Attack points for every Monster Removed from play by the effect of this Monster.

Archived