[OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Diaries [ Started / Accepting]

Tokyo Duel

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad I made TFF Co. I agree; we should add some kind of bio. Maybe make it at least two paragraphs (or at least the size of two paragraphs). This way we could see those who how.

As for Sonic, get rid of the Dragon Summoning and lower it's ATK. A level 8 3600 ATK monster that can peirce...not my cup of tea.

Galesonic, I highly recomend you eliminate the fact it can return all defense position monsters. Also, you should make it have to discard a monster of the same attribute for the WIND / EARTH effects. But that's me...

And last but not least, Ace. I'd love for you to be in this RP, as you clearly have a great character, but Earthbound Immortal monsters are Level 10 EFFECT Monsters. I know you like Exceed monsters and everything, and you could still use them instead of a Dark Synchro Monster, but please edit your Earthbound Immortal.

By the way, if you read my EBI's effect, EBI monsters have the ANIME effects.

I apologize for double posting, but Simdoggy, two things.

One: I have the Snake.
Two: Your Signer Dragon is a Thunder-Type monster. Furthermore, your Dragon is OP'd...

You do realize you posted Ancient Dragon twice...right? Also...maybe you should edit it's effect so it reads:

Once per turn, negate the Special Summon of a Non-Dragon-Type monster.

Having said that, I truly do thank you for your constant trying. Your showing a lot of grit to join by redoing your character over and over. I won't reject your character for your trying.

Oh, the old Signer Dragons are all gone, just so you know.

Awesome!

[b]Name:[/b] Akio Nyuhara
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appereance:[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [IMG]http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Beta-Maxis/AnimeGuyPrison.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Akio is a bit of a loner. Even though he knows some of the other dark signers, he rarely talks to them. He’s not a neutral by any means, he hates the signers with a passion, but he doesn’t really like the fact that he was thrown into the war. Still, when it is needed he will sometimes team up with the other dark signers. He doesn’t underestimate the power of the signers, but he pretty much disowns everyone not involved in the war.
[b]Mark:[/b] Dark Mark (Cosmos)
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Dark Signer
[b]Deck Name:[/b] Obliterate it all!
[b]Deck Type:[/b]
Fiend
[b]Ace Card:[/b]
[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee29/Ghostmyth/EIDiabisho.jpg[/IMG]
Effect:
There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. Once per duel, you can sacrifice this monster to destroy all monsters on the field and remove from play one level 5 or lower monster in your deck. On your following turn, during your standby phase, special summon the removed from play monster.

(facepalm)
@ Simdoggy: Read your second app closely. Some of the parts that you have filled in are not valid where you placed them.
And the people that did have two Winged Beast-Type Earthbound Immortals had completely different decks. Carly, who had Aslla Piscu, the Hummingbird, used a Fortune Lady Deck, while Rex Goodwin, the owner of Wiraqocha Rasca, the Condor, dueled with an Inca Deck. Might I add that both of those Decks did not revolve around Winged Beasts?
Renee, on the other hand, uses pretty much the same type of Deck as Sadao. Not Accepted.
And why the random Signer Dragon comment?

@ Ghostmyth: Finally! A Dark Signer I can get behind! Accepted!

@Simdoggy again: Stop reposting your apps over and over again. You're taking up space and wasting my time.

I see what you meant by misplacing things and have changed it and also changed Renee's deck but added a Neutral on the side of the signers with a serpent deck instead. I also removed the previous apps.

Name: Renee Kirano
Appearance: Renee wears dark signer robes similar to Carly's except with green trim instead of orange trim. She has long black hair and green eyes with the dark signer black around the eyes.
Personality: Renee hates the world and wants as little to do with it as she can so she helps the King of the Underworld and the other dark signers because their aim is to destroy it and she hopes that with it destroyed, she can cease living and fade away into nothingness
Mark: Mark of Death
Affiliation: Dark Signers
Bio: Renee's parents died when she was young and the only person who cared for her was her brother James. Later, when James went off to a duel academy, she resented him and grew depressed, eventually killing herself in a bid to escape from life but the King of the Underworld brought her back and convinced her that it was her brother's fault for leaving her and society's fault for having her parents die so she should help the King of the Underworld destroy the world. Now she is currently hiding out with the other Dark Signers but is waiting to get revenge on her brother so that she can fade away without any cause to remain.
Deck Name: Deadly Zombies
Deck Type: Zombie type deck with a couple of custom cards
Ace Card: Earthbound Immortal Ukupacha Callao
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9494/328990.jpg[/img]
Lore: There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card is in the graveyard and there are no monsters on your field, you can remove from play two Zombie type monsters from your or your opponent's graveyard to Special Summon this card. If this card is summoned this way and there is no field spell on the field, decrease original ATK of this card by 1000 and negate this card's other effects.

Name: James Kirano
Appearance: James wears a white with blue trim version of Kalin's dark signer robes. He has blue eyes and long blond hair.
Personality: James is proud but also quite cold and closed off. He believes that fate is decided and that you can't change the future.
Mark: Wings of the Crimson Dragon
Affiliation: Signers
Bio: James is the older brother of Renee, a psychic duellist, and only went off to duel academy to try to get more money by getting onto the pro circuit so he could give her a better life so the news that she had killed herself hit him hard. Because of that he was depressed for a time as well and the only thing that kept him going was his duelling ability, his manager Silas Sylanis and his Signer Dragon, Ancient Dragon. He is currently working on the pro circuit and has made a name for himself as the new King but doesn't really want to remain as King. His pride keeps him trying his best to win all his duels even though all he wants is to fade into anonymity and have the world forget about him, regardless of the efforts of his manager Silas.
Deck Name: Synchro Dragons
Deck Type: Dragon type deck, including the old signer dragons and their upgraded forms, and a cosmic, an /AM and a Majestic version of Ancient Dragon.
Ace Card: Ancient Dragon
[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1323/328990n.jpg[/img]
Lore: 1 or more Dragon-Type Tuner Monsters + 1 or more Dragon-Type synchro monsters
While this card is on the field, negate the special summon of non-Dragon type monsters.

Name: Silas Sylanis
Appearance: Silas wears a black suit and white shirt with a black tie. he has short black hair and pale blue eyes that unnerve most people.
Personality: Silas is smart and charismatic and very manipulative.
Mark: None
Affiliation: Neutral but fights with the Signers
Bio: Silas started out in a wealthy family and, after going to the top duel academy to learn how do duel, went to law school so he could follow his dream to be a lawyer. He graduated 5 years later, which was 2 years ago, and got a job with a big law firm. 1 year ago, he met James as he started on the pro circuit and quit from the law firm to become his manager and lawyer. Barely a month later, they got the news that Renee had killed herself and James lost his drive to be the best and instead became all cold and closed off. Currently Silas helps James with his duelling strategies, often duelling him to test him, as well as duelling alongside James in tag duels. He doesn't know much about duel runners, even though he has his own, but James has been teaching him about them and about mechanics and Silas has been using this to try and get James to stop being so depressed.
Deck Name: Slippery Serpents
Deck Type: Reptile type deck
Ace Card: Rainbow Serpent
[img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7788/328990g.jpg[/img]
Lore: 1 "Serpent" tuner monster + 2 or more non-tuner FIRE, EARTH or WIND type monsters.
This card gains effects depending on the attributes of the non-tuner monsters:
FIRE: This card is unaffected by Trap Cards.
EARTH: This card is unaffected by the effects of Effect Monsters
WIND: This card is unaffected by Spell Cards

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1298084306' post='5017717']
[u]True Ace Attorney:[/u] The app is nice and full, and the EI is cool, but you obviously have no idea what an Earthbound Immortal is. Pending, if you modify the EI.
[/quote]

Hey, don't be doing that assuming stuff. I just wanted a different Earthbound Immortal. Just figured since the app didn't say it needed to be a Level 10 Fiend-Type DARK monster, that I could get away with it. I also said I'd change it if there were any problems... Don't be trying to insult my intelligence... Yes, I know that was grammatically incorrect but I don't care, I'm writing how I talk at the moment. It happens when I'm tired. BUT! I will admit I had no idea what the difference between the effects of the anime EIs were to the real cards. Got bored of the anime quick. Just played the games...

[spoiler=[b]Ace Card:[/b] Earthbound Immortal Cclochuaha][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk177/Gundam-Fighter/Duel%20Masters/EarthboundImmortalCclochuaha.jpg[/IMG]

Lore:

"Earthbound Immortal" monsters cannot be Summoned while this card is face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field, the following effects are negated, and this card is destroyed during the End Phase: * This card can attack your opponent directly.
* This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.
* Your opponent's monsters cannot select this card as an attack target.
* If this card is the only monster you control, your opponent can attack you directly.
* While "Umi" is face-up on the field, this cards Attribute is treated as WATER.
* While "Umi" is face-up on the field, when a card you control would be destroyed, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 300 instead.[/spoiler]

There, edited... The Earthbound Immortal... Complete with anime styled effect, as per instructions... Got the image off of Raphtil's deviantart...

And wait, why did you accept Simdoggy's Dark Signer? The EI is a Zombie... I totally get why mine wasn't accepted. Also, could someone make sure that the fact that EI's need anime effects rather than the real effects more prominent and noticeable rather than forcing us to look through Arashi's apps and making the link ourselves.

[b]Name:[/b] Rika Tenjou
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[url=http://kana.hanyuu.net/image/07aef6ba2da9d7e5457de49a2253f211/Konachan.com%20-%2091664%20ema_gradius%20game_cg%20magus_tale%20purple_eyes%20purple_hair%20seifuku%20short_hair%20tenmaso%20whirlpool.jpg]Appearance[/url]
[b]Personality:[/b] Rika is playful and sadistic, finding amusement in the pain and suffering of others and believing they deserve every second of it. She bears a bitter resentment towards Aiya (see second app) and believes Aiya was holding her back while she was alive. She is also slightly bipolar, able to switch between calm and cheerful to a hate filled rage within seconds.
[spoiler=[b]Mark:[/b] HERON][IMG]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TotalObelisk/DarkSignerHeronMark.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Dark Signer
[b]Deck Name:[/b] Season of the Witch
[b]Deck Type:[/b] A series of DARK Spellcaster type monsters that focus on removing Spell Cards to activate powerful effects and swarming the field to overwhelm opponents.
[url=http://raphtil.deviantart.com/#/d34lvfk][img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4857/233om.jpg[/img][/url]
[spoiler=lore]There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attact target. This card can attack your opponent directly. During your End Phase you can destroy any number of Spell or Trap Cards on your opponent's field equal to the number of monsters you have Special Summon this turn and inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect.[/spoiler]

[b]Name:[/b] Aiya Sakeru
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[spoiler=Appereance][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/019/4/9/aiya_sakeru_by_totalobelisk-d37kr8o.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Aiya is incredibly shy and has very little self confidence, as such she will often blame herself when things go wrong (even if it's not her fault) and can become incredibly paranoid. She's friendly but easily upset or scared. If she gets to know someone better she can warm up to them, and even seem somewhat over hyped at times, especially if it concerns anything she likes. She's a bit of a geek and loves video games, RPGs and also certain trading card games.
[b]Mark:[/b] N/A
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Neutral
[b]Deck Name:[/b] Magical Synchro Spell Girls
[b]Deck Type:[/b] A series of Spellcaster type monsters that focus on discarding Spell Cards for their effects, which in turn gain extra effects by being discarded.
[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8944/233m.jpg[/img]

Bio: While Rika was still alive, she and Aiya became friends due to the fact that they used the same Spell Girl archetype of cards. However Rika became jelous of Aiya due to the fact that she had a card Rika didn't, Spell Queen - Maria, and despite Rika's efforts she couldn't get a copy of the card. The Earthbound Immortal took note of Rika's jelousy and when Rika was caught in a traffic accident, took possession of her and amplified her jelousy, leading her to willingly become a Dark Signer.

@TotalObelisk: Awesome! Accepted!

@Simdoggy: Good for you! Go test it out in another RP!
In fact, I have half a mind to drop your characters I have accepted, because you created a character simply to showcase some cards.
That may be acceptable in the anime, but to me, that is just despicable! You roleplay to have fun and enjoy yourself, not to test out your latest set!
Give me 1 good reason why I should keep you!

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1298154128' post='5018974'] @ Spell Master: >_< @ Sonic Paladin: That's exactly the same app you submitted the other day! Not Accepted! [/quote] it's not the same app. i toned down my dragon's attack, i followed ALL the rules, everything the app said to have, I've told about how he duels, and what cards he uses, and it is much different. and the back claw isn't taken. don't you remember? you even said it to the person that first put it that it wasn't accepted, you know, the person with the machine dragon?

Holy crap. A lot of people have joined since I was unable to get on o.o

Final Fan, thank you so much for taking care of things. Spell Master, go on right ahead. I think TFF thinks you were that Shadow-something group guy. Sonic Paladin, you do realize the deck your talking about is already in existance right? I do believe it's the Hopeless Dragon deck...

If I'm missing anything, lemme know.

Which reminds me....
Is everyone ready?

[quote name='Arashi Idane' timestamp='1298156317' post='5019048']
Holy crap. A lot of people have joined since I was unable to get on o.o

Final Fan, thank you so much for taking care of things. Spell Master, go on right ahead. I think TFF thinks you were that Shadow-something group guy. [b]Sonic Paladin, you do realize the deck your talking about is already in existance right? I do believe it's the Hopeless Dragon deck...
[/b]

If I'm missing anything, lemme know.

Which reminds me....
Is everyone ready?
[/quote]

Really? I've never heard of that deck... but then again I don't keep up with deck types that often... but anyway, am i accepted? i mean, i did everything you asked. I toned it down, took away the special summon effect, went a bit more into description... so am i?

Archived