Other Clubs you are in: ---
Favorite Monster Card: Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
Favorite Spell Card: Necrovalley
Favorite Trap Card: Judgement of Anubis
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Marik
Least Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: I dont really have a "least favorite" one

And for the Contest entry, tadaa! :3

[img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5710/230251.jpg[/img]

You must Tribute 1 Fairy-type monster you control to Normal Summon this card. Raise this card's ATK and DEF by the turn count x200. Apply one of the following effects depending on the ATK of this card: *Less than 1000: This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). *Less than 2000: If this card battles a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy it without applying Damage Calculation. Less than 3000: If this card battles a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card's ATK becomes 3000, when this card declares an attack, remove it from play at the end of the Battle Phase, and Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower Fairy-type monsters from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monsters cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally).

[quote name='Venom' timestamp='1298182046' post='5020066']
Name: Venom
Nickname(optional): ---
Reason for Joining: Talos recommended this to me, and it looks promising :3
How they found the club: Talos sent me PM
Favorite Color: Black
Do you have a shop(if so post link): ---
Other Clubs you are in: ---
Favorite Monster Card: Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
Favorite Spell Card: Necrovalley
Favorite Trap Card: Judgement of Anubis
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Marik
Least Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: I dont really have a "least favorite" one

And for the Contest entry, tadaa! :3

[img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5710/230251.jpg[/img]

You must Tribute 1 Fairy-type monster you control to Normal Summon this card. Raise this card's ATK and DEF by the turn count x200. Apply one of the following effects depending on the ATK of this card: *Less than 1000: This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). *Less than 2000: If this card battles a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy it without applying Damage Calculation. Less than 3000: If this card battles a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card's ATK becomes 3000, when this card declares an attack, remove it from play at the end of the Battle Phase, and Special Summon 2 level 4 or lower Fairy-type monsters from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monsters cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally).
[/quote]

Welcome!!!! I will add your stuff the list. You are promoted to Grunt

Alright you have been added to the Member list and you card has been accepted.

Alright so to continue are discussion of Naruto....where were we? Oh yeah Deidara. Okay I admit that his Jutsu can be useful but once again it is all range. I mean it pretty much shows that he is a coward and is to afraid to fight hand to had...err...kunai to kunai.

Yeah it is, anyway since no replied to this

[color=#8E8E8E][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]Alright so to continue are discussion of Naruto....where were we? Oh yeah Deidara. Okay I admit that his Jutsu can be useful but once again it is all range. I mean it pretty much shows that he is a coward and is to afraid to fight hand to had...err...kunai to kunai.
[color=#8E8E8E][size=2][center][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][/font][/center][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Name: HadesRuler
Nickname(optional): Hades
Reason for Joining: It's an interesting club
How they found the club: Talos PM'd me about this.
Favorite Color: Black
Do you have a shop(if so post link): No
Other Clubs you are in: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234639-official-church-of-nexus/"]Official Church of Nexus[/url], [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/223882-infinity-inc/"]Infinity Inc.[/url] and [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/227306-lodge-of-dark-stars/"]Lodge of Dark Stars[/url] (mine).
Favorite Monster Card: Red Dragon Archfiend
Favorite Spell Card: None
Favorite Trap Card: Mirror Force
Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Jack Atlas and Kiryu
Least Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Character: Blair of YGO GX

Archived