ok edited for the last time, if no one likes it now.. whatever ;)

mysteryman429

[quote name='mysteryman429' timestamp='1298925191' post='5041585']
[b]@ Joshicy[/b] : first off, the main reason i put that it is treated as DARK too is because of the name Dark Sage.. (i try to make cards i make coincide with thier name/pic) and also because if u look up the real "Dark Sage" , it actually looks similar too him (in a icey area tho)

and as a sidenote like i said there are cards that destroy non-dark monsters easier (like ally of justice - catastor) which this card would be immune to (but just as added bonus, not meant to go with ice barrier)

and it would have to be tribute summoned.. if ur opponent has cards like "royal oppression" , "archlord kristya", etc on field

and i appreciate your feedback, but i did kno what i was doing.. i just like to be creative and switch things up a bit, but still make it playable, which i know it could be ;)
[/quote]

Doesnt happen enough. And cards that destroy non-darks easier? lol... I commend your effort but little nuances make it just meh.

I've got to say, I don't see the point in it being DARK. :/

No other Ice Barrier monsters are, regardless of whether yours looks like Dark Sage - it's not really a decent reason to buck the trend.

If it were to be Tribute Summoned, it's like a bad version of a Monarch. Revealing a card to destroy a face-up card? Caius is better by far.

Special Summon conditions aren't great from first looks, but I'm not too sure on how playable it actually is. Normal Ice Barrier decks aren't the best from my knowledge, meaning the chances of this actually being played could suffer, although I imagine I could likely be proven wrong on that.

But again, hard Special Summoning conditions by normal standards, and again you are showing cards you control to only destroy face-up cards. Caius still seems a better choice, even as a Tribute Summon.

Negation effect seems slightly better though, although I imagine it would be better if it didn't only negate cards that target. It would help if it could protect against Mirror Force, Dark Hole, etc.

That's just my view on the card. :/

Archived