Da Legendary Club

RAEGING D0GKING

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1301939593' post='5114134']
I didn't mean Odin the card :/

I can believe that since you have yet to buy a Storm of Ragnarok pack. Just go to the wiki if you want to see it ^^
[/quote]

Yeah I have done that. Oh and about not buying the pack it is just that I was saving up for a 3DS but I want that Duel Transer game so bad. Anyway when I go to buy that I will pick up a Storm of Ragnarok pack.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301939574' post='5114133']
Meh, he's never been very active (that wonders me how he got all those posts).

And Talos, he meant the club leader.
[/quote]
Yeah I figured that out after a made my idiotic comment.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301939912' post='5114146']
I always bring lunch from back home...

I don't want a 3DS, my DS is still working perfectly fine, so why replace it?
[/quote]

I can see the reason in that, but my R button is not working and the DS is filthy beyond cleansing. The R button wouldn't be a big deal except one of my games you need the R button.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301946517' post='5114392']
Meh, or get a Job. Wait, you're old enough to get 1, right?
[/quote]

Unfortunately I am not. They should let you get a job before you turn 16, but in the US they don't. I still have a few years.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301947337' post='5114418']
Well here (in the Netherlands) you can have a job at your 12th (though it's delivering newspapers), and you can work in the stores behind the registers from (I think) 15ish.
[/quote]

Lucky you, or unlucky depending on how you look at it.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301947633' post='5114431']
It's very optional. And school is required till your (if I'm not mistaken) 18th. So there's no way parents can let thier children laber for them.

We respect our children here in the Netherlands.
[/quote]

In the US we have to stay in school until High School and then we can quit but I don't want to. I somewhat like school.

[quote name='FTW (For The Wynn)' timestamp='1301947793' post='5114440']
Not quite. It depends on the state as to when you can legally "drop out", but usually you have to be 16.
[/quote]

That is right. Do you live in the US?

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1301947817' post='5114442']
I also quite like school, if the goverment won't withhold me (we have goverment ishuis atm), I'll probebly study till I'm 21ish.
[/quote]

That is about the normal age the people in the US are done with college so that is about the age I will be done.

Ever have those moments, where your ex-gf goes completely heartless... pulls a prank on you.... in which you get disowned from your friends..... and want to write a song about her with the lyrics ‎"Where your heart should be there's a block of ice. Your soul is missing you think you're so nice" .... and sing it in the upcoming talent show with your guitar? Yeah, I do too

Archived