Replicate Doll

:bcoe

[img]http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/8801/359185.jpg[/img]

Lore:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can permanently increase an opponents monsters ATK by a multiple of 100 by paying the same amount of Life Points. If this cards battles with an opponents monster with an equal ATK while both cards are in attack position, this card is not destroyed. Instead double this cards original attack after the damage step.

the ocg is off some but i know what you want to go for with this card

i have to look up some stuff then ill come back to help you with the ocg

unless someone else wanna help (peremetly iis not requied becasue if do not state otherwise its more or less means permenetly)

i like the idea

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1299715196' post='5063363']
the ocg is off some but i know what you want to go for with this card

i have to look up some stuff then ill come back to help you with the ocg

unless someone else wanna help (peremetly iis not requied becasue if do not state otherwise its more or less means permenetly)
[/quote]

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1299715959' post='5063396']
"Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can permanently increase an opponents monsters ATK by a multiple of 100 by paying the same amount of Life Points." :huh:

That's the effect that you want? cuz it's... weird...
[/quote]

once agian i really do think the term "permanently" is really needed because on the card it does not state any other wise that the effects ends

but thanks for helping him with the ocg wero-vasto

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1299716103' post='5063401']
once agian i really do think the term "permanently" is really needed because on the card it does not state any other wise that the effects ends

but thanks for helping him with the ocg wero-vasto
[/quote]

Err... I didn't fix the OCG, actually I just c&p but, I mean, The effect was made to increase your opponent monsters' ATK?
If that's the idea then... I don't see why would you use that effect against your opponent.

all im saying is the term permanently is not really required

a perfect example would be magna drago

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magna_Drago

on the card effect it does not say the attack gain effect ends there fore the effect is perement (until it is destoryed or removed form the field)

When I saw the title of the thread, my first impression was that the effect of Replicate Doll has to do something with copying a Synchro Monster's effect but my speculations were wrong, even though the effect doesn't seem to fit the name of the monster and the image, all I have to say is that Replicate Doll's effect can change the momentum of the duel really quick, nice design! 9/10

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1299717825' post='5063465']
Err... I didn't fix the OCG, actually I just c&p but, I mean, The effect was made to increase your opponent monsters' ATK?
If that's the idea then... I don't see why would you use that effect against your opponent.
[/quote]

The reason you increase their attack is so that their monster has exactly 1400 ATK. It means this card needs an opponents monster of 1400 or less ATK in attack position to activate its main effect.

[quote name='judedudemude' timestamp='1299715196' post='5063363']

[/quote]

I don't think you need it, I just wanted the emphasise the fact its a permanent upgrade.

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1299681562' post='5062386']

Just saying there should be some kind of limit on how much you can increase the attack at a time, probably max at 1000 or something.

[/quote]

I don't think there should be a limit on the ATK increase, but maybe a limit of - only activating the effect once while on the field.

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1299845395' post='5066402']
The reason you increase their attack is so that their monster has exactly 1400 ATK. It means this card needs an opponents monster of 1400 or less ATK in attack position to activate its main effect.
[/quote]

If my opponent's monster ATK is lower then my monster... then I would just attack to deal damage, but if my opponent has one beatstick out and I CAN reduce it's ATK and then attack it would be great, so I don't see a good use for your card :/

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1299845395' post='5066402']
I don't think there should be a limit on the ATK increase, but maybe a limit of - only activating the effect once while on the field.
[/quote]
Sorry, I read the effect as increasing the ATK of one of your cards, not your opponent's. Ignore my last comment.

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1299873954' post='5066948']
If my opponent's monster ATK is lower then my monster... then I would just attack to deal damage,
[/quote]

Thats a short term solution, this way you get a 2800 beatstick for your next turn. Also the fact its a Synchro means you can plan when to use it.

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1299873954' post='5066948']
but if my opponent has one beatstick out and I CAN reduce it's ATK and then attack it would be great, so I don't see a good use for your card :/
[/quote]

If you could reduce an opponents attack this easily, this card would be very broken

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1299944029' post='5068497']
If you could reduce an opponents attack this easily, this card would be very broken
[/quote]

Not that much, still you're attacking so I can activate my Mirror Force, Saku, DD Prison and so to destroy your monsters and you could make a limit to the effect if you fill it OPed and still it would made the card more playable

Archived