Yugioh: The Twelve Guiding Stars

[center]|Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight,
Wish I may, wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight|

Aries the Ram. Taurus the Bull. Gemini the Twins. Cancer the Crab. Leo the Lion. Virgo the Virgin. Libra the Scales. Scorpio the Scorpion. Sagittarius the Archer. Capricorn the Goat. Aquarius the Water Bearer. Pisces the Fish.

As they stand they are the names of constellations and the zodiac that dominant each month of the year. A set of cards exist to personify their energy. These cards are known as the ‘Twelve Guiding Stars’. Twelve cards, when gathered together will lead the way to the Thirteenth Star, ‘Ophiucus the Serpent-Bearer’. However, each card remains dormant, their power as yet untapped for years as they lay sealled in remote locations.

It is the dream of historical expert ‘Chasz Armityle’ to locate these twelve cards and reunite them. To this end he has collected together a team of duelists of different star signs to locate these cards. However, some feel disturbing these cards will prove to be the end of the world. These people are known as the ‘Order of the Guiding Star’ and they will stop at nothing to prevent the card’s unity.[/center]

|Rules|
1. All RP area rules apply.
2. You will be more likely to obtain a Guiding Star card if it’s the same star sign as your characters.
3. I have final say on applications, do not expect me to accept a dog’s breakfast instead of an app.
4. You can have two characters, one Expedition Duelist and one Guiding Star Duelist. I recommend having the same star sign for both of your characters.
5. Any attempts to god-mode will be dealt with severely.
6. If you have story or Guiding Star card ideas, feel free to suggest them here in the OOC thread or via pm.
7. I do not allow Star Sign reservations, first come first served you lazy sods.
8. To know you read this, colour code your Deck Name to any colour of your choice.
9. These card archtypes are forbidden: God Cards, Sacred Beasts, Polar Star Gods, Temporal Machine Gods

[spoiler=Applicasion]
Username: (Don’t care if this is obvious, fill it in)

Name: (Let’s not all try to be Caucasian)

Appearance:

Zodiac Sign: (Each side will only have one of each)

Personality: (3 lines, minimum)

Bio: (4 lines, minimum)

Deck: (Give a name and the deck’s strategy)

Deck Cards: (Just name a few key cards)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=|Star Signs|]
[center].:Expedition Duelists:.
Aries:
Taurus:
Gemini: Taken by BrokenHeart15
Cancer:
Leo: Taken by Naimo
Virgo:
Libra:
Scorpio:
Sagittarius:
Capricorn:
Aquarius:
Pisces: Taken by TotalObelisk

.:Guiding Star Duelists:.
Aries:
Taurus:
Gemini: Taken by BrokenHeart15
Cancer:
Leo:
Virgo:
Libra:
Scorpio:
Sagittarius:
Capricorn:
Aquarius:
Pisces:[/center][/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Accepted]
[spoiler=Expedition]
[b]Username:[/b] BrokenHeart15
[b]Name:[/b] Chasz Armityle
[b]Age:[/b] 39
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] TBD
[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] Gemini
[b]Personality:[/b] TBD
[b]Bio:[/b] TBD
[b]Deck:[/b] [color=black]Yubel's Glare[/color] - A deck revolved around speed summoning Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare and protecting it whilst forcing the opponent to attack.
[b]Deck Cards:[/b] Yubel, Yubel - Terror Incarnate, Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare, Mystic Tomato

[b]Username:[/b] Naimo
[b]Name:[/b] Desdemona Middleton
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] Leo
[b]Appearance:[/b] Desdemona is about 5'5", and has an elegant frame. Her skin is very slightly tanned, and it accompanies her dark brown hair very well. She ties her hair in a high ponytail, and curls the front strands so that they reach just beyond her earlobes. She has naturally long eyelashes made even longer with a small touch of mascara, and she wears glossy rosy-pink lipstick.

Clothes-wise, she wears a red velvet dress-top with a boatline neck that falls below her shoulders; the neck and hem is lined with gold. Her sleeves differ too; the left sleeve falls to her wrists, and it is quite a loose sleeve that grows wider from the elbow onwards. Her right sleeve stops at her elbow, where a gold armband takes over. Attached to the armband is her duel disk, which is white and plaited with allegedly real gold. On her legs are a pair of smart-looking black bootleg jeans, and she wears a pair of leather knee-high boots with 4-inch heels over her jeans. She does wear a belt to hold up her jeans, although her top ends half way down her bottom, so her belt is hardly seen.

Accessories-wise, Desdemona only wears a thin silver and crystal necklace that fits her neck, and on both hands are various rings. Although her ears are pierced, she doesn't have a habit of wearing earings.
[b]Personality:[/b] Don't be fooled by Desdemona's elegant manners, ladylike deportment, glamorous dress style, or her timorous, serene personality. It's all a disguise. Desdemona is [i]really[/i] a strong-minded woman who is a bit of a radical feminist in her mindset. She is very contemning to the opposite gender, and enjoys nothing more than destroying personalities. You could say she is a bit of a walking bomb; she is good with getting her way, knows how to play with emotions, and always ensures to read a person's character throughly first before deciding whether to persue them or not.

However, deep down, she is somewhat troubled. Even if she makes proper friends, she is very closed off. To even know, just for several seconds, what Desdemona is feeling or thinking is a huge privelage. Indeed, no one can really say they are her "friend"; she has a habit of finding someone to talk to for a week or so, before ditching them in favour of another person.
[b]Bio:[/b] Desdemona grew up in an upper class household. In an ideallic world, her mother and father get along happily, all the servants are smiling, and it's very blissful. In reality, it wasn't. Desdemona had a very violent, abusive, and traditional father; he believed that women were to be forever oppressed, and that they were meant to be ignorant people who listened to the man in the household. As a result, Desdemona often witnessed him shouting at her mother, sometimes going as far as beating her, and in front of many servants too. He was also quite ruthless with their servants, and would take every opportunity to beat them; e.g. if there is a slight fray on a shirt, and her father caught sight of it, he would give them a good punch in the face.

Desdemona suffered as a result of all this. She would have a habit of seeing her weeping mother in her bedroom, and try to do her best to comfort her. Her mother used to tell her that she couldn't let any man walk over her, and it was this influence that made Desdemona so feminist. Both her parents were duellists, and naturally, they taught Desdemona how to duel. Her father never allowed Desdemona to duel her mother, and she used to hate duelling him, because he would be abusive towards her if she lost; however, he would be just as angry if she won him in a duel. As he had double standards, Desdemona always begged for secret duels between herself and her mother; occasionally, the latter would allow it, and it didn't take long for Desdemona to prefer duelling her mother.

The Amazoness deck that Desdemona used was actually formed in secret, as she knew her father had a strong hatred of female cards. To please him, and also to avoid trouble, she would duel with a Dark Magician deck. However, as she grew older, she realised that it was wrong of her to be so afraid of her father, and when it was about a month after her 18th birthday, she dared to pull out her Amazoness Power deck to face her father. As she had expected, he was extremely furious with her, and after convening all their servants, he accepted her challenge; unbeknown to him, Desdemona had already learnt how to best conquer his deck (he only had one), and easily beat him with the right counter cards. However, there came the cost of her victory; she knew her father would be eager to disown her now that she had disgraced him in front of everybody in the household, alongside the fact that he had lost to a female deck. She had been prepared for this anyway, and immediately after their duel had ended, she grabbed her already packed bags and ran away.

An advantage of her family was that their affluence meant they could own three houses, and she fled to Highburn Manor. She seeked shelter there, and expected her father to come looking for her; however, several days passed and nothing happened. Since then, she has been residing there, and has no plans to return home anytime soon.
[b]Deck: [/b][color=green]Amazoness Power[/color] - it functions like a typical Amazoness deck, although one of the key features is summoning Colossal Fighter, and sometimes Junk Destroyer. It also has an unusual sub-theme of using spells and traps to break enemy lines.
[b]Deck Cards:[/b] Colossal Fighter, Amazoness Sword Woman, Amazoness Queen, Amazoness Archers

[b]Username:[/b] TheFinalFan
[b]Name:[/b] Taylor Turner
[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] Virgo
Appearance: Taylor is about 5 feet (and a few inches, as she claims, which may or may not be true), and she has blue eyes, long blonde hair, fair skin, and a slender figure. She normally wears Gothic Lolita attire, usually changing her outfit and her hairstyle on a daily basis. For an 18-year-old, she seems a couple of years younger, mainly due to her petite stature and figure.
[b]Personality:[/b] Taylor is a gaming fanatic, loving games to the fullest. She isn't good at every game, but she enjoys playing them, and is polite whether she wins or loses. Because of this, she is surprisingly nerdy, despite her appearance. Taylor doesn't truly have a family, and most of her friends are her online gaming buddies from around the world that she has never met in real life, so her social skills are lacking, and though she tries rather hard to be able to make small talk with the average person and make friends.
[b]Bio:[/b] Taylor loves games of all kinds. Board games, video games, card games, you name it, she has probably played it, but her favorite games are Gradius and Duel Monsters. Obviously, when Taylor heard about Gradius-themed Duel Monsters cards, she quickly got them, and built a rather good deck. Taylor's family consists of her mother and father, both of which are important executives in KaibaCorp, and her grandmother, the landlady of an apartment complex in Los Angeles. Taylor's mother and father placed her in one of the apartments of her grandmother's building so she would stop bothering them to play games with her. Taylor's primary handicap is her inability to drive a Duel Runner (She hates the things), though that is an extension of her lack of the necessary upper body strength to left heavy objects and handle the driving. But she is very good with electronics and solving puzzles and riddles, making her physical frailty balanced with her sharp gaming mind.
[b]Deck:[/b] [color=#FF1493]Pew Pew Pew!!![/color]
[b]Deck Cards:[/b] Victory Viper XX03, Jade Knight, Lord British Space Fighter, Falchionβ

[b]Username:[/b] TotalObelisk
[b]Name:[/b] Jamin Tsubasa (note: Jamin is pronounced Yhamin)
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[spoiler=appearance][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/020/d/7/Media_Project__Jamin_pics_1_by_TotalObelisk.png[/img]
Jamin's left arm is held in a bandage. Underneath it, his left arm (and much of his left side) is covered in burns and scars. When asked about it, Jamin will avoid the question or act as though he didn't hear it. [/spoiler]
[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] Pisces
[b]Personality:[/b] Jamin is high spirited, easy going and, by some people's standards, a complete moron. He's reckless and barely ever thinks of the consequences of his actions, leading him into trouble more often than not. However, he will always keep an optimistic attitude no matter what the situation. Despite his attitude, he takes his dueling very seriously and can even take his opponent's by surprise by the sudden switch in his personality. It is strongly suspected that one aspect of his personality is faked, the problem is nobody is quite sure which one it is. He can also be extremely stubborn when he sets his mind to something and will refuse to give up no matter what.
[b]Bio:[/b] Jamin's parents where proffesional duelists and Jamin himself aspires to follow in their footsteps, much to his father's dissaproval. Jamin was brought up by his father, since his mother died when he was younger. Although Jamin isn't bothered by it, his father is and even now spends most of his days in a depressed stupor. Detirmined not to end up like his father, Jamin followed his mother's path of becoming a duelist, vowing to become as great a duelist as she had been so that he can look her in the eye if he ever sees her again. Being both stubborn and sentimental, Jamin refused to use most of the mainstream decks available and was detirmed to build a deck based around his favourite card, Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys. After much trial and error Jamin has completed his latest idea for how to utilize his favourite monster in the best way possible.
[b]Deck:[/b] [color=gold]Phoenix Drain[/color]: An anti-meta deck that revolves mainly around the use of Skill Drain and Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys. It also uses a number of monster cards that activate in the hand, deck or graveyard and spell and trap cards to either destroy his phoenix or remove his opponent's monsters from play.
[b]Deck Cards:[/b] Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys - Skill Drain - [url=http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3199/233.jpg]Phoenix Chick[/url] - [url=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4244/233l.jpg]Phoenix's Rising Flame Burst[/url][/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Order]
[b]Username:[/b] BrokenHeart15

[b]Name:[/b] TBD

[b]Age:[/b] 56

[b]Appearance:[/b] TBD

[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] Gemini

[b]Personality:[/b] TBD

[b]Bio:[/b] TBD

[b]Deck:[/b] [color="#000000"]Immortal's Cry[/color] - A deck which revolves around the Earthbound Immortals and abusing their summoning power and effects.

[b]Deck Cards:[/b] Mausoleum of the Emperor, Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca, Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu[/spoiler][/spoiler]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awe Sux, i wanna use gemini cos i'm gemini xD though i'm in between leo and scorpio at first. if i use leo then i have to construct "Awaken Entity" but if it's Scorpio, the compatibility with "Kumoridou"may work or so. but 1 thing need to be confirmed whether they going to just just effect monster or other kind, or as a new monster mechanic.

They're just going to be powerful monsters of varying accessible types, such as effect, synchro, ritual. I will design their effects to be most suitable to the deck type of the same star sign, not that that guarantees you'll get it. These cards have an unusual effect on people.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1299753541' post='5064279']
They're just going to be powerful monsters of varying accessible types, such as effect, synchro, ritual. I will design their effects to be most suitable to the deck type of the same star sign, not that that guarantees you'll get it. These cards have an unusual effect on people.
[/quote]

pretty much Scorpio will be insect type while my Kumoridou is fiend but i suspect it would be DARK, for Leo it would be either WIND or LIGHT, but i think i'll just reserve Scorpio if it's ok, kinda match the atmosphere of my Kumoridou deck.

So few people know about the cards. Chasz had to research extensively to find all he could about them. So far he managed to locate Aries but the rest are dormant. So, the group he put together and the Order of the Guiding Stars are the only ones who would really know about them.

Although, technically they're not users, but hey, if you have a powerful card that conveniantly splashes into your deck, are you NOT going to use it?

The Guiding Stars play a unique game with human duelists, when near one they feel an innate greed that causes them to seek the other ones out, hence why Aries was located. Great willpower supresses the greed but the duelists he gathered probably won't be able to do that. Although, he left out some pieces of information, such as the Guiding Star's quest and the purpose of the cards.

To the duelists it is effectively a worldwide treasure hunt, they don't know any better. To the Guiding Star it's a race to prevent the apocalypse, by what they believe. Anywho, the Order of the Guiding Star won't become active until Taurus had been found.

To put it simply, the duelists are in the dark, their need to obtain the Guiding Stars completely outweighing their skepticism. The Order are trying to stop the unifying using the knowledge gotten from prophecy.

Username: TheFinalFan
Name: Taylor Turner
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Appearance: Taylor is about 5 feet (and a few inches, as she claims, which may or may not be true), and she has blue eyes, long blonde hair, fair skin, and a slender figure. She normally wears Gothic Lolita attire, usually changing her outfit and her hairstyle on a daily basis. For an 18-year-old, she seems a couple of years younger, mainly due to her petite stature and figure.
Personality: Taylor is a gaming fanatic, loving games to the fullest. She isn't good at every game, but she enjoys playing them, and is polite whether she wins or loses. Because of this, she is surprisingly nerdy, despite her appearance. Taylor doesn't truly have a family, and most of her friends are her online gaming buddies from around the world that she has never met in real life, so her social skills are lacking, and though she tries rather hard to be able to make small talk with the average person and make friends.
Bio: Taylor loves games of all kinds. Board games, video games, card games, you name it, she has probably played it, but her favorite games are Gradius and Duel Monsters. Obviously, when Taylor heard about Gradius-themed Duel Monsters cards, she quickly got them, and built a rather good deck. Taylor's family consists of her mother and father, both of which are important executives in KaibaCorp, and her grandmother, the landlady of an apartment complex in Los Angeles. Taylor's mother and father placed her in one of the apartments of her grandmother's building so she would stop bothering them to play games with her. Taylor's primary handicap is her inability to drive a Duel Runner (She hates the things), though that is an extension of her lack of the necessary upper body strength to left heavy objects and handle the driving. But she is very good with electronics and solving puzzles and riddles, making her physical frailty balanced with her sharp gaming mind.
Deck: [color=#FF1493]Pew Pew Pew!!![/color]
Deck Cards: Victory Viper XX03, Jade Knight, Lord British Space Fighter, Falchionβ

Maybe it would be safer to remove herm, to save confusion *uncomfortable chuckle*

Okay Final:
Firstly, your Personality does not fit the standard of a minimum of 3 lines, as stated in the app.

Secondly, is your character an object or a robot? All I've been seeing so far is more shes and hers than in a shepherd convention.

I do like the concept of the gradius deck, though I intend Virgo to be a Light monster, so prepare yourself with light support.

Denied effectively.

Username: TotalObelisk

Name: Jamin Tsubasa (note: Jamin is pronounced Yhamin)

[spoiler=appearance][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/020/d/7/Media_Project__Jamin_pics_1_by_TotalObelisk.png[/img]
Jamin's left arm is held in a bandage. Underneath it, his left arm (and much of his left side) is covered in burns and scars. When asked about it, Jamin will avoid the question or act as though he didn't hear it. [/spoiler]

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Personality: Jamin is high spirited, easy going and, by some people's standards, a complete moron. He's reckless and barely ever thinks of the consequences of his actions, leading him into trouble more often than not. However, he will always keep an optimistic attitude no matter what the situation. Despite his attitude, he takes his dueling very seriously and can even take his opponent's by surprise by the sudden switch in his personality. It is strongly suspected that one aspect of his personality is faked, the problem is nobody is quite sure which one it is. He can also be extremely stubborn when he sets his mind to something and will refuse to give up no matter what.

Bio: Jamin's parents where proffesional duelists and Jamin himself aspires to follow in their footsteps, much to his father's dissaproval. Jamin was brought up by his father, since his mother died when he was younger. Although Jamin isn't bothered by it, his father is and even now spends most of his days in a depressed stupor. Detirmined not to end up like his father, Jamin followed his mother's path of becoming a duelist, vowing to become as great a duelist as she had been so that he can look her in the eye if he ever sees her again. Being both stubborn and sentimental, Jamin refused to use most of the mainstream decks available and was detirmed to build a deck based around his favourite card, Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys. After much trial and error Jamin has completed his latest idea for how to utilize his favourite monster in the best way possible.

Deck: [color=gold]Phoenix Drain[/color]: An anti-meta deck that revolves mainly around the use of Skill Drain and Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys. It also uses a number of monster cards that activate in the hand, deck or graveyard and spell and trap cards to either destroy his phoenix or remove his opponent's monsters from play.

Deck Cards: Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys - Skill Drain - [url=http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3199/233.jpg]Phoenix Chick[/url] - [url=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4244/233l.jpg]Phoenix's Rising Flame Burst[/url]

[b]Username:[/b] Naimo

[b]Name:[/b] Desdemona Middleton

[b]Zodiac Sign:[/b] Leo

[b]Appearance:[/b] Desdemona is about 5'5", and has an elegant frame. Her skin is very slightly tanned, and it accompanies her dark brown hair very well. She ties her hair in a high ponytail, and curls the front strands so that they reach just beyond her earlobes. She has naturally long eyelashes made even longer with a small touch of mascara, and she wears glossy rosy-pink lipstick.

Clothes-wise, she wears a red velvet dress-top with a boatline neck that falls below her shoulders; the neck and hem is lined with gold. Her sleeves differ too; the left sleeve falls to her wrists, and it is quite a loose sleeve that grows wider from the elbow onwards. Her right sleeve stops at her elbow, where a gold armband takes over. Attached to the armband is her duel disk, which is white and plaited with allegedly real gold. On her legs are a pair of smart-looking black bootleg jeans, and she wears a pair of leather knee-high boots with 4-inch heels over her jeans. She does wear a belt to hold up her jeans, although her top ends half way down her bottom, so her belt is hardly seen.

Accessories-wise, Desdemona only wears a thin silver and crystal necklace that fits her neck, and on both hands are various rings. Although her ears are pierced, she doesn't have a habit of wearing earings.

[b]Personality:[/b] Don't be fooled by Desdemona's elegant manners, ladylike deportment, glamorous dress style, or her timorous, serene personality. It's all a disguise. Desdemona is [i]really[/i] a strong-minded woman who is a bit of a radical feminist in her mindset. She is very contemning to the opposite gender, and enjoys nothing more than destroying personalities. You could say she is a bit of a walking bomb; she is good with getting her way, knows how to play with emotions, and always ensures to read a person's character throughly first before deciding whether to persue them or not.

However, deep down, she is somewhat troubled. Even if she makes proper friends, she is very closed off. To even know, just for several seconds, what Desdemona is feeling or thinking is a huge privelage. Indeed, no one can really say they are her "friend"; she has a habit of finding someone to talk to for a week or so, before ditching them in favour of another person.

[b]Bio:[/b] Desdemona grew up in an upper class household. In an ideallic world, her mother and father get along happily, all the servants are smiling, and it's very blissful. In reality, it wasn't. Desdemona had a very violent, abusive, and traditional father; he believed that women were to be forever oppressed, and that they were meant to be ignorant people who listened to the man in the household. As a result, Desdemona often witnessed him shouting at her mother, sometimes going as far as beating her, and in front of many servants too. He was also quite ruthless with their servants, and would take every opportunity to beat them; e.g. if there is a slight fray on a shirt, and her father caught sight of it, he would give them a good punch in the face.

Desdemona suffered as a result of all this. She would have a habit of seeing her weeping mother in her bedroom, and try to do her best to comfort her. Her mother used to tell her that she couldn't let any man walk over her, and it was this influence that made Desdemona so feminist. Both her parents were duellists, and naturally, they taught Desdemona how to duel. Her father never allowed Desdemona to duel her mother, and she used to hate duelling him, because he would be abusive towards her if she lost; however, he would be just as angry if she won him in a duel. As he had double standards, Desdemona always begged for secret duels between herself and her mother; occasionally, the latter would allow it, and it didn't take long for Desdemona to prefer duelling her mother.

The Amazoness deck that Desdemona used was actually formed in secret, as she knew her father had a strong hatred of female cards. To please him, and also to avoid trouble, she would duel with a Dark Magician deck. However, as she grew older, she realised that it was wrong of her to be so afraid of her father, and when it was about a month after her 18th birthday, she dared to pull out her Amazoness Power deck to face her father. As she had expected, he was extremely furious with her, and after convening all their servants, he accepted her challenge; unbeknown to him, Desdemona had already learnt how to best conquer his deck (he only had one), and easily beat him with the right counter cards. However, there came the cost of her victory; she knew her father would be eager to disown her now that she had disgraced him in front of everybody in the household, alongside the fact that he had lost to a female deck. She had been prepared for this anyway, and immediately after their duel had ended, she grabbed her already packed bags and ran away.

An advantage of her family was that their affluence meant they could own three houses, and she fled to Highburn Manor. She seeked shelter there, and expected her father to come looking for her; however, several days passed and nothing happened. Since then, she has been residing there, and has no plans to return home anytime soon.

[b]Deck: [/b][color=green]Amazoness Power[/color] - it functions like a typical Amazoness deck, although one of the key features is summoning Colossal Fighter, and sometimes Junk Destroyer. It also has an unusual sub-theme of using spells and traps to break enemy lines.

[b]Deck Cards:[/b] Colossal Fighter, Amazoness Sword Woman, Amazoness Queen, Amazoness Archers

Username: Trimage
Name: Aster Borlock
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Personality: Aster is very knowledgeable especially when it comes to duel runners but because of his obsession with them he has alienated his pears to a degree. Now that his duel runner is complete he has begun to socialize more with others but he still has his odd moments normally when pop culture is involved. Aster thrives while dueling and it is also one of the centers of his social life showing a mastery of his deck which is rarely seen in his generation.
Bio: When Aster was young he met a mysterious man who used a deck of Paradox cards and a flying duel runner, the man spent a month teaching him about dueling and duel runners and eventually the secret of his duel runner a special engine that used a galaxy gear instead of the normal planet gear that Yusei developed, this one used 2 main gears with 3 sub gears each using the power of both plus and minus energy. Once Aster understood the technology the man left him a copy of his deck and what he would need to build his own duel runner using the galaxy gear system, after 7 years he finally finished it and at the same time he was sent a mysterious card.
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/RNR_4_subaru__s_style_by_Rocksubaru.jpg?t=1299804609[/img]
[/spoiler]
Deck: [color=gray]Paradox Light[/color], a light and dark deck that can remove from play to special summon
Deck Cards: Paradox Knight, Paradox Magician, Paradox Gardna, Paradox Archfiend

Oh my god, I can't believe I forgot the bloomin Appearance part of the app *Doofs self* Those who haven't added that part, please do so I can comment.

@TotalObelisk: Bio and Personality work out, thanks for adding an Appearance. Although, doesn't Skill Drain counteract the Phoenix? Since it is heavily reliant on it's own effect, having Skill Drain out kills it, could you please explain? (PS, thanks for showing me the custom cards)

Archived