MAJESTIC SHOOTING DRAGON! [+support]

.Nu-13

[center][img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/804/161805.jpg[/img]
[i]1 Synchro Tuner + "Majestic Star Dragon"
Once per turn, you can add 1 Tuner Monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card battles, at the end of Damage Step, you can reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck. If there is any Tuner Monster(s) among them, select it. Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the selected monster's Level. Cards cannot be chained to this effect. During either plyer's turn, you can remove this card from the field from play to Special Summon any number of Tuner Monsters from your Deck. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Its effect(s) is negated.[/i]

[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/228/161805s.jpg[/img]
[i]Select and apply 1 of the following effects:
•Send 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard.
•Remove from play, from your field or Graveyard, Synchro Material Monsters listed on a Synchro Monster that lists a Synchro Monster as 1 of its Synchro Material Monsters, and Special Summon that Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)[/i]

Awesome pics by -Dae- :3[/center]

wow, awesome support and accel..the OCG is strong, no errors. A+ for them.

but i curious about this, [i]"if this card battles, at the end of Damage Step, you can reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck and select 1 Tuner Monster among them."[/i]

if there's no Tuner Monster? then, what card we could select due to this card effect?

Some nice nexus-y stuff here then. Love the Spell card, such good support. Especially if you run 3 and play them all in one turn.

[quote]Special Summon as many Tuner Monsters any number of Tuner Monsters from your Deck.[/quote]

wut? Anyway, love the card and Dae's images.

Archived