Temporal Machine God Tzaphion

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110225152350/yugioh/images/thumb/a/a8/TemporalMachineGodTzaphion-JP-Anime-5D.png/300px-TemporalMachineGodTzaphion-JP-Anime-5D.png[/img]
[quote]This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this face-up Attack Position card. If this card battles, return all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls to the Deck, after damage calculation. When this card is removed from the field, draw cards until you have 5 cards in your hand. You cannot Summon monsters. During your Standby Phase, return this face-up card you control to the Deck.[/quote][/center]
How nice, Mother Grizzly makes for an odd draw engine.
Discuss.

D.D. Sprite this fo-
Darn, I keep forgetting the fact that Temp Mac Gods won't allow Summons. Why does no one like Sprite? And Interdimension Matter Transporter is too slow.
Well, Deck Thinning of S/T's FTW. And the draw power it has looks abusable with other cards.

All right, I worked out the quirks of this, just because I wanna use D.D. Sprite so badly.
Debris Dragon this>(optional: Summon Dopple and Synchro Iron Chain Dragon)>Then Summon Sprite by removing Tzaphion>Draw cards>Return Tzaphion during opponent's turn.

Archived