Majestic NEEXXUSS Dragon

Sander

Majestic Nexus Dragon
Level 12 / LIGHT / Dragon / Synchro / Effect
ATK 4000 / DEF 4000
"Majestic Dragon" + 1 Tuner monster + "Shooting Star Dragon"
Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: ● Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. If you negated an effect this way, this card can attack twice during this Battle Phase. ● Negate the activation of an effect, and destroy that card, then destroy all cards your opponent controls. Effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this effect. ● When your opponent's monster declares an attack you can select it, then return this card to your Extra Deck and negate the attack, and Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Graveyard.
i have a ruling issue with the second part of the second effect of your card. it says that effects cant be activated in response to the card so if a card is active already i can understand that it wont be able to stop majestic. but with that being said does that mean that i can activate a card and have the effect simply follow through with the card's activation or did you mean to state that no cards or effects could be activated in response to that effect?

with that being said i like the concept personally being a double attacker that follows if its effect negates something is kinda much but that can be balanced considering the annoyingly high summoning cost. third effect is nice at least you get shooting back and i like how it can stay passed the turn its summoned. 8/10
[quote name='skyshadow' timestamp='1299984963' post='5070069']
i have a ruling issue with the second part of the second effect of your card. it says that effects cant be activated in response to the card so if a card is active already i can understand that it wont be able to stop majestic. but with that being said does that mean that i can activate a card and have the effect simply follow through with the card's activation or did you mean to state that no cards or effects could be activated in response to that effect?[/quote]

[quote name=' YuGiOh Wikia Rulings of Super Polymerization']
• If "Super Polymerization" is activated while "Light and Darkness Dragon" is face-up on the field, "Light and Darkness Dragon's" effect does not activate.[1][/quote]

Same ruling would apply to this card.

Archived