Gale Dogra

Haven't seen a topic on this guy before, but I think he has some pretty sweet possibilities.

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100222153719/yugioh/images/thumb/5/54/GaleDograABPF-EN-R-1E.png/300px-GaleDograABPF-EN-R-1E.png[/img]

[b]Lore:[/b] [i]You can pay 3000 Life Points to discard 1 monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard.[/i]

However, Synchros and Fusions sent by this effect cannot be Special Summoned, because they were not properly Summoned. Therefore, its best uses are for Phantom of Chaos or Miracle Fusion/Dragon's Mirror/Miracle Synchro Fusion, etc shenanigans and that's very rarely worth 3000 LP.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1299800247' post='5065261']
However, Synchros and Fusions sent by this effect cannot be Special Summoned, because they were not properly Summoned. Therefore, its best uses are for Phantom of Chaos or Miracle Fusion/Dragon's Mirror/Miracle Synchro Fusion, etc shenanigans and that's very rarely worth 3000 LP.
[/quote]
Paying 6K Lifepoints for a Naturia Extrio makes as much sense as Cyber Stein.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1299800247' post='5065261']
However, Synchros and Fusions sent by this effect cannot be Special Summoned, because they were not properly Summoned. Therefore, its best uses are for Phantom of Chaos or Miracle Fusion/Dragon's Mirror/Miracle Synchro Fusion, etc shenanigans and [b]that's very rarely worth 3000 LP[/b].
[/quote]
[b]Telekinetic Charging Cell[/b] [b]+[/b] [b]DNA Surgery[/b].

[quote name='superandrew99' timestamp='1299827241' post='5066265']
if you send a dragon type synchro with his effect you could follow it up with stardust shimmer
[/quote]

No, you still cannot Special Summon a nomi/semi-nomi monster from the Graveyard that was not properly Special Summoned first. You cannot use Stardust Shimmer on a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster that was sent to the Graveyard by Gale Dogra.

[quote name='M.B X' timestamp='1299826983' post='5066261']
[b]Telekinetic Charging Cell[/b] [b]+[/b] [b]DNA Surgery[/b].
[/quote]

I considered that before (also with Brain Research Lab), but that still left me without an actual plan for Gale Dogra's effect. Draco-equiste likes the concept a lot, fortunately.

Archived