Majestics are some kind of fad lately [Majestic stuff]

.Nu-13

[center][spoiler=Majestic Mach Synchron]
[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/804/161805.jpg[/img]
[i]"Majestic Dragon" + "Formula Synchron" + 1 non-Tuner monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can draw 2 cards. Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck that lists a Synchro Material Monsters as 1 of its Synchro Material Monsters. Remove from play, from your Graveyard, 1 of the Synchro Material Monsters listed on that monster and Special Summon it from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon). During the End Phase, return this card from the field to its owner's Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 "Formula Synchron" from your Graveyard.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Majestic Shooting Dragon]
[img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/804/161805.jpg[/img]
[i]1 Synchro Tuner + "Majestic Star Dragon"
You can negate the activation and effect of a card that would destroy card(s) on the field and destroy that card. Once per turn, you can add 1 Tuner Monster from your Deck to your hand. If this card battles, at the end of Damage Step, you can reveal the top 5 cards of your Deck. If there is a Tuner Monster(s) among them, select 1 of them and shuffle the revealed cards back in. Then, select a number of Synchro Monsters in either Graveyard, up to the amount equal to the selected monster's Level, and Special Summon them to their owners' sides of the field. This card can attack once for each Synchro Monster on the field. During either player's turn, you can remove this card on the field from play to Special Summon any number of Tuner Monsters from your Deck. Destroy them during the End Phase. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Its effect(s) is negated.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Majestic Nova Dragon]
[img]http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4489/161805p.jpg[/img]
[i]2 Tuners + "Majestic Red Dragon"
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can send 1 Tuner Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If this battles, at the end of Damage Step, you destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent up to the number of Tuner Monsters in your Graveyard. During either player's turn, you can remove this card on the field from play to select up to 2 monsters your opponent controls. Their effects are negated, and during the End Phase of this turn, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK of the selected monsters. If this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Red Nova Dragon" from your Extra Deck. Its effect(s) is negated.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Majestic Overdrive]
[img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/804/161805.jpg[/img]
[i]Each time a Synchro Monster is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon either 1 "Majestic Dragon" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard OR 1 "Majestic Token". (Dragon-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0.) Monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot be used as Synchro Material Monsters, except for a Synchro Summon of a "Majestic" monster.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Pics by -Dae- :3[/center]

Majestic Overdrive is the only card I like.

The other three seem even more impossible to bring out than the regular Majestics, except for the Majestic Synchron, but that one completely defies the stat re-calculation the other Majestic Synchros have. Majesting Shooting has a more complicated way of saying "OTK this turn", as does Majestic Nova.

Ultimately, I just feel the same vibe from these cards as from the average Card Maker attempting to make Majestic forms/upgrades.

[i]Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster in your Extra Deck that lists a Synchro Material Monsters as 1 of its Synchro Material Monsters. Remove from play, from your Graveyard, 1 of the Synchro Material Monsters listed on that monster and Special Summon it from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon)[/i]

MEANS that if you have it face-up, you can remove from play the Formula you used for it and immediately get Majestic Shooting or Nova that can later come back, as its a Synchro Summon

That line makes no sense. "That lists a Synchro Materials monster as one of its Synchro Materials"?

Eh, I just don't really like them. They seem to have nothing in common with the Majestic theme aside from using Majestics as Synchro Material. I think you'd be far better off making other Signer Dragons' Majestic forms than making upgrades of monsters already considered impossibly difficult to get out. The fact your support card that I do like almost guarantees a Majestic Synchro makes the other upgrades here seem either OPed or stupid, I haven't decided which.

Are they balanced? I really don't think so. I know people say "for this much effort, they should win you the duel to be worth it", but you may be taking that idea in the wrong direction.

Archived