End of a turn and end of an era

Sezuar

My previous topic turned out to be a bigger lie than Portal's cake. Not quitting yet.
I'll try to stay in the game for one last format or until Exceed monsters will be in TCG and ruin the game.
But enough of my personal darma, let's try to make the best of the following deck, the funnest one ever made in the history of Yu-Gi-Oh!
After the current ban list hit it in the nuts, that it.

Junk and Debris in Space - March 2011

[color="#FF8C00"]21
1 Dark armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emmisary of Darkness
2 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Armageddon Knight
2 Debris Dragon
3 Junk Synchron
1 Sangan
2 Neo-Spacian Dark Panter
2 Neo-Spacian Glow Moss
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Dandylion
2 Cross Porter
1 Spore
1 Glow Up Bulb[/color]

[color="#2E8B57"]12
2 Convert Contact
1 Allure of Darkness
2 Pot of Avarice
1 Foolish Burial
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Mind Control
1 Book of Moon
1 Scapegoat
[/color]
[color="#483D8B"]7
1 Mirror Force
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Raigeki Break
2 Divine Wrath[/color]

Extra 15
1 Fomula Synchron
2 Ally of Justice - Catastor
1 Junk Warrior
2 Magical Android
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Iron Chain Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Junk Destroyer
1 Scrap Dragon
2 Stardust Dragon
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Side 15
1 Giant Trunade
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 solemn Warning
2 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
2 Dust Tornado
2 Crevice Into the Different Dimension
2 Bottomless Tap Hole
2 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Damp Neo-Spacians and other useful Junk and Debris targets to the grave ASAP, revive and Synchro.

While doing that, ConCon is an instant Chaos Sorcerer.

Think about it as the beta version of Quickdraw-Dandy-Wairrior.

And BTW - Synchros changed the game so you can't make the really good decks nowdays without them. That froced players to get use to using them or GTFO. Many duelists couldn't make up with this huge change, so they quit. And now comes another game-changing new type of summon, and that's one change too much for me to take. Unless, of course, Exceed Summon would turn out to be worthless and its printing would stop.
Yay for the game as it is now - complicated enough.

[quote name='Sezuar' timestamp='1299923093' post='5068139']
And BTW - Synchros changed the game so you can't make the really good decks nowdays without them. That froced players to get use to using them or GTFO. Many duelists couldn't make up with this huge change, so they quit. And now comes another game-changing new type of summon, and that's one change too much for me to take. Unless, of course, Exceed Summon would turn out to be worthless and its printing would stop.
Yay for the game as it is now - complicated enough.
[/quote]
Gravekeepers don't Synchro unless the have to. :mellow:

Maybe a compulsory evacuation device? How is Wrath testing?

Synchros are just too good for not to use them - that's was my point, but I've taken yours as well. i just don't like the idea of the Exceed Summon personally.

I'm not for Compulsory - got Mole, Brionac and Sorcerer to handle the synchros. J&D's real problem is the opponent's backrow.
Wrath is beyond the testing, proven to be very helpful against most of things in the current meta.

That's where you are wrong.

The tricky part of this deck is that the LIGHT monsters for Chaos Sorcerer also come from the extra deck:
Formula Synchron - will hit the grave for obvious reason.
Magical Android - a beater. It WILL die.
Ancient Fairy Dragon - Defense wall. Will die as well.
With the 2 Glow Moss, these are your 5.

And so, the opponent sees Chaos Sorcerer, expects to see the second one, not realizing that the extra deck is actually a part of the main deck and for every monster I set
"OMG, must be Ryko!!"

I'm well aware of this deck's chances of becoming Meta, it's for casual and fun plays only.
But isn't fun the purpose of YGO?

the only neo spacian i see that can be targeted by debris or junk is moss and only by debris. is the point of the spacians really just to add to hand with porter and then actually summon them on the off chance of abusing their effects? (aside from mole who will abuse his effect)? its either that or draw power that you cant use because you have a synchro on the field. and does cross porter get the effect if it is synchroed?

Dark Panter is a good anti-meta card, namely - Blackwings and REDRUM. Copy REDRUN, summon Debris from grave, sync for BRD, nuke and save yourself.

Those Spacian are chosen to fuel the grave with the Chaos Sorcerer materials. Notice how ConCon sets it up so easily.
That's why there are ones who call Chaos Draw.

Cross Porter's effect is an optional effect ("when... you can...") and not mendatory. Thus, to get the effect, Porter-hits-the-grave must be the last thing to happen in the chain.
So no effect when Synchro'ed or discard for R-Break (for example).
It does gets the effect when destroyed by battle or, if the situation's right, is used as part of Scrap Dragon's effect.

That's why running Armageddon Knight at 1 works wonders.

Besides the fact that I won't get Doppelwarrior anytine soon, Dandy won't be neg'ed so easily.

For it's a excellent target for Spore, making the Summon of lvl 5 Synchros freaking easy.

And Speaking of lvl 5 Synchros...

-1 Junk Warrior
-1 Magical Android
+2 [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/T.G._Hyper_Librarian"]T.G. Hyper Librarian[/url]

Archived