Zgrub

Nexev

[[color="#FFFFFF"]Hello mortals. You do not know who I am, but I am a man of many talents. One will call me bestest.

Heh, bestest, that was one kooky character.

So anyway this is a story in where there is are these beings and they are like, trolls and stuff which you should already know if you are like, playing in this rp or whatever? okay?

So anyway I made this game and I called it Zgrub, cause it was like sgrub but totally more extreme and s***, cause I'm like all about that stuff you know?

Then I gave it to this wannabe supervillian or whatever, little tyke, complete crybaby, you probbaly know him.

Told him it would be evil if he played and stuff and he totally bought it, major L.

So like stuff happened, but if I told you the stuff there wouldn't be a rp.

duh.[/color]]

[spoiler=rules]
1. Obey whatever the hell I say, whenever I say it.
2. don't be a dick
3. http://typewith.me/yG9Em6RGn3 If you want to do a pesterlog, do so here, it is easier on everyone, trust me.
4. trolls have no penis so trust me, there is no need to overcompensate, do not try to mary sue or whatnot or I will abuse my authority to buttmonkey you, it will be hillarious
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=app]
Name
Blood color
Symbol
Any special powers
Strife Specibus
Interests
Lusus
Desired Title (I will probbaly give you something else but eh, if you argue why you should have X well enough you might actually get it)

Then do a intro page in classic style [/spoiler]

As the owner of Hivebond, I feel the right to have the first application.

[center]Your name is Zoruaa Arkaan and hey, eyes up here!

You are an AVID DANCER and some might say an attention grabber of sorts. They’re right, for the most part. You do indeed love dancing, and you do indeed love attention, especially when it’s all for you! Even better if it involves you pulling off SWEET DANCE MOVES. You can spend hours trying to perfect one move, only to have it completely ignored by the internet! This pisses you off. >:|

As stated before, you love ATTENION. This makes you try to dress in PROVOCATIVE ways. Whether it’s only wearing a bikini top or short-shorts, you’re always on top of the latest trends. This goes hand in hand with your other interest, PHOTOGRAPHY. You like to take pictures of yourself for the world to see, which only gives you more attention! <3

You're also a bit WEIRD. You for once, don't get troll ROMANCE. You find it a bit silly when everyone starts flipping their s*** over it. Your HORNS are these short flame shaped things that pop out of your head and are generally awesome. You also suck at MANIPULATING people, even though your PSIONIC POWER is the perfect tool for it. You just DON'T GET IT. :C

Your interests in fashion and photography have caused you to try to MODEL, something not a lot of trolls do or have tried to do, which makes you kind of special! You also like music, especially TECHNO; you like to dance to it and your favorite game troll DDR has a bunch of songs of that genre. <3

If a problem ever arose, you would use your mighty nunchuks to end the lives of many~! Along with your skunk lusus, who’s stench often forces you to CONTEMPLATE YOUR EXISTENCE. Speaking of your existence, you tend to hide your blood color, much like an illusion, less problems that way.

Your trolltag is [color="#0000FF"]miragedFox[/color] and you [color="#0000FF"]like-like-like~ to add some beats-beats-beats~[/color]
[/center]
Should I add the proper application thing to my post in a spoiler or...?

[center]Your name is MAEDEA AEDEAM and STOP TALKING TO ME C**KBITE!

You enjoy reading TROLL HORROR STORIES about a future where everyone lives in peace and harmony; only, you don't know that they're horror stories. LOOK JERK-OFF, MY INTERESTS ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, GOT IT?! You also enjoy CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, which is the art of divining through use of crystal, you carry several of them on you so you can make predictions whenever. WANT A PREDICTION EH? WELL, I'LL PREDICT THAT MY FIST WILL IMPLODE YOUR BRAIN!

You suffer from an extremely unique case of split personality syndrome, where every time you STARE INTO A MIRROR you swap around, as if the current persona becomes the reflection whilst the other one takes over. YEAH RIGHT DIPSHIT, AND MAYBE YOU TURN INTO DEAD WHEN I STAB YOU, HERE, LET ME CHECK MY CRYSTALS. This is rather unfortunate in your case, as your crystals always give nice reflections whenever you stare into them.

You like to be around other people, it makes you feel as if you are a part of something greater. Although, being alone isn’t so bad either, although, technically you’re never alone. THAT’S TRUE a******, THERE’S A PARTY RIGHT UP IN HER HEAD. Your secondary personality tends to frighten people away, though strangely enough you haven’t become aware to the second personality, despite blacking out every time you stare into your crystals.

Your horns are somewhat unique, as they change when the persona does. Usually right now they’re straight with slight curves in them. BUT WHEN YOUR PERSONA CHANGES THEY CURL RIGHT UP WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK DOWNRIGHT DEMONIC. Your hair defies troll standards, being completely white and therefore devoid of colour. BUT YOUR OTHER HAIRDO IS COMPLETELY BLACK WITH DARK GREEN STREAKS. YOUR LEFT BANGS STICK UP A LITTLE, GIVING YOU A DEVIOUS LOOK.

Your Lusii is a two headed snake, one that grins always; the other is a frowny butt. On the smiley head is a pattern of curved horns. On the other more angry head is a silly looking ring. Like your Lusii, your blood is bright blue, which you aren’t afraid to show. BUT YOU WISH YOUR BLOOD WAS BLACK, WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME.

Your HIVE is a RECTANGULAR WATER CONTAINMENT UNIT, which you enjoy taking daily swims in. You constantly see how many laps you can make before you tire. The water is always so cool and refreshing, during the day or the night. It is perfectly safe, as it is devoid of ocean terrors, besides your Lusii, he enjoys swimming as well.

You are BTFs with a TROLL DIVA, but you disapprove of her lifestyle occasionally. You allow her to take her photography shots by your RECTANGULAR WATER CONTAINMENT UNIT; you are envious of her lack of personal embarrassment. DEAR GOG YOU WANT TO LES HER UP SO HARD WHENEVER SHE WEARS THOSE BIKINIS. You try to drop hints about changing her lifestyle to better herself, which never catch on. Although, you do fail to follow her hints of loosening up occasionally. You never fall for her deceptions, because she’s bad at them.

Your strife specibus is the Shieldkind, as you don’t enjoy being the one that attacks, despite that fact that you spend a good deal of time using it to hit things. PFFFT, SHIELD ARE FOR LOSERS, DOUBLESWORDKIND IS THE WAY TO GO. WHY DROP A SWORD FOR A SHIELD WHEN TWO SWORDS CAN KILL FASTER?

Your Trolltag is [color="#00FFFF"]twilightHerald[/color] and you [color="#00FFFF"]talk quietly sometimes. AND THEN YELL THE OTHER TIMES![/color][/center]

[center][center][center]You are ZARKON THALES. [/center][center]
[/center][center]You’re a PRETTY LIKABLE GUY most of the time. You try your best to be cool with everybody and try to help out when necessary. YOU LOVE MUSIC, you can’t get enough of the s***. In fact, you love it so much you actually MAKE YOUR OWN SONGS all the time. Seriously, you produce like 5 SONGS A DAY, SOMETIMES 6. You sometimes have trouble THINKING UP NAMES FOR THEM. Hell, you kind of lack creativity all of the time. Unless it involves BUILDING TECHNOLOGICAL ITEMS OR MUSIC MAKING. Then you’re a f***ing genius at the s***.[/center][center]
[/center][center]You’re hive is something that you take a lot of pride in. It’s a giant trollPod that you control from the inside with 2 large speakers shaped like headphones connected to it. At random times of the day you may PLAY YOUR MUSIC, gracing everybody around you. Well, except your lusus. He’s kind of boring, but you like him. When he’s not busy burying your stuff, that is. [/center][center]
[/center][center]Your blood is of a high ranking, blue to be exact. You can kind of care less about the hemospectrum, however. A lot of awesome musicians are pretty low on the hemospectrum and they’re still f***ing amazing, so why should this stupid thing that has no effect besides social stance effect you? You’re pretty high on it anyways so it doesn’t matter. Your weapon of choice is the Laser Pistol, something you made. Well, anything shooting lasers is cool. This is why you use the LaserKind in your strife specibus. [/center][center]
[/center][center]You also have a handicap involving your hearing. See, while you were building your trollPod hive, you tested it out when something went wrong. The speakers just blew up and made some loud ass noise that popped your eardrums. However, you know this was an outside job as a wire was cut. You still don’t know who did it to this day. Now your ears are really sensitive because of said person. Something that is even remotely loud can cause major damage. If it’s too quiet, your ears start to hurt like hell too. So you created pretty much indestructible headphones that play music at a perfect unchangeable volume. That way you will have noise around you yet you won’t take any serious damage. It also muffles all speech around you so that even the loudest scream will seem like somebody’s just talking. Of course, you always want to see what song is playing so you connected your headphones to your own trollPod knockoff, a pretty much indestructible visor that plays music. You can see what music you’re playing and even download music straight from your laptop without plugging anything in. That way you can download all of your songs when you finish them.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Speaking of making songs, you’re more of a Techno/Video Game music kind of guy, but any song floats your boat really. As long as it has a good beat it will always be considered music to you. You also love Video Games in general. You’re kind of a Retro Video Game buff yourself. You also love practicing your aim with target practice. In fact you have 1 room in your hive that is filled with a crapton of targets. Most of them have holes in them by now, but you can’t be assed to fix that. You’re really into the study of electricity as well. You’re always finding new ways to conserve it or to generate even more electricity than what’s usually supposed to be in objects, either making them useless or f***ing DANGEROUS AS s***.[/center][center]
[/center][center]Your trollian tag is[color="#000080"] triboelectricPhazon[/color] [TP] [color="#000080"]a/\/d you type \/\/ith a surge of electricity i/\/ your \/\/ords.[/color][/center]
[/center][center]
[/center][/center]

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

....Um... hello? Your not really comfortable with all these people around you reading your bio.

You wish Mr Flopsy was here....

Wait, um you mean MWAHAHA PUNY MORTALS COWER BEFORE THE GREAT MASTER MURDER!!!!

...Please?

No wait! You need CONFIDENCE!

...f*** it, you need a hug.

Your name is MASTER MURDER, literally, it's KINDA STUPID.

But you know what else is stupid, and that was A RHETORICAL QUESTION YOU BLITHERING NINCOM... sorry....

SOCIETY IS STUPID. As your ancestor would say it WAS NOT BESTEST AT ALL. In fact you will go so far as to call it A NO GOOD DOODYHEAD.

So you decided you will BE THE BESTEST SUPER VILLAIN EVER! JUST LIKE YOUR ANCESTOR WAS!!!!! You shall FORCE ALL THE TROLLS TO SIT IN A CORNER AND THINK ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!! .... that's evil right?

You wish your stuffed hopbeast Mr Flopsy was real and could tell you, but all you have for guidance is DRAKOVINC VON DESTROV your PEGICORGAN which is a dragon horse with wings and a horn. It's very awesome and stuff.

You know what else is awesome? PONIES! You think ponies are cute and to your knowledge has not PRESSURED YOU INTO ANNIHALATING ALL OF TROLLMANITY. Unlike a bunch of OTHER SPECIES AND TROLLS YOU COULD MENTION.

LIKE SHADOW.

You infact own a STABLE OF PONIES AND OTHER BABY ANIMALS. You take care of them, after all WHEN ALL OF TROMANITY IS DESTROYED THEY WILL BE THE ONLY THINGS LEFT.

However your stable is your deepest and darkest secret you have. WELL THAT AND THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A SUPERVILLIAN.

...YOU PROBBALY SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT OUT LOUD.

See apperantly MASS MURDER IS SOMETHING PURPLE SEADWELLERS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO OR SOMETHING. Your virtually REQUIRED TO BE A SUPER VILLIAN BY THE GOVERMENT. WHAT THE f*** IS WRONG WITH THAT?

You think Troll civilization should get it's prorities straight.

Or should've, considering the game you are going to run will DESTROY THEM ALL.

Eh, gives you time for your true hobby... TOYS!!! You WUUUV TOYS almost as much as HELPING BABY ANIMALS.

... dear GOG YOUR GAY.

Well GAY IS NOT REALLY A THING TROLLS CAN BE... BUT STILL!

You are pretty good at making toys and OTHER HIGH TECH GIZMOS even built yourself a SUPER DUPER SUIT you GUESS you could build DOOMSDAY DEVICES AND ANIHALATE TROLLMANITY THAT WAY but that seems RATHER RUDE.

You ARE currently building a freeze ray IT WILL STOP TIME AND STUFF, AND IT PLAYS MP3S SWEET!

The only thing more confused about your place in the world is your horns, which are shaped like SUPRISE NOODLES.

Anyway you live in a GIANT EVIL RADIO TOWER which you use to brodcast your EVIL MESSAGES OF EVIL AND WHATNOT. Mainly it's just TROLTIN BIEBER 'MUSIC' but it does the job.

Plus you get KILLER WIFI.

Your trolltag is [color="#9932CC"]vigilantDiablo VD[/color] and [color="#9932CC"]your... um... PURE EVIL... right?[/color]

> Enter Name

Your name is KAROSS JEEVES, finest butler in the Alternian seas. Currently you are in the employ of a would-be future empress. She has a long way to go, but luckily you are there to KEEP HER ROYAL BONE BULGE ON TRACK. You seem to have a wealth of knowledge on the subject. You don't recall ever reading a book about it, but you were never one to complain about free knowledge. In your free time you enjoy tea and novels with convoluted plots. You also have an interest in AROMATHERAPY. You like FLOWERS OF A PLEASING FRAGRANCE too, but your unique....situation proves to be a hassle when handling them.

Your position on the hemospectrum is rather unique. Due to an [[b]RECORD ERASED[/b]], your blood has been endowed with the powers of mercury. You now have silver blood, which happens to be HIGHLY TOXIC to everybody that is NOT YOU. As a result, you are forced to wear STYLISH GLOVES, so as not to poison other trolls you come in contact with. This has proved to be very handy in combat situations, although some nights you experience a deep longing to truly touch someone. You have no recollection of your previous blood color.

Your lusus is long gone, and you don't remember her. You have however "adopted" a lost darksnail. Due to their deep-sea origins, they are conveniently tolerant of mercury.

While your poisonous abilities are formidable, you prefer your twin umbrellas, Acrodynia and Alice. They are awesome and are your best friends. Both umbrellas are black, except for their crystal clear shafts. You have learned that these can be illuminated to increase the umbrella's power and allow discharges of energy from the tip. Alice glows blue, but you have yet to determine how Acrodynia might be activated. To recap, your strife specibus is as follows: Intoxikind, Umbrellakind, and 2xUmbrellakind.

Your hive is located in [[b]RECORD ERASED[/b]] and is accessed via a peculiar pocket watch you found in your coat pocket when you woke up. From the outside, it appears to be an asymmetrically arranged castle, but inside everything is a bright white. You have set up a room within, consisting of tea supplies, an aromatherapy cabinet, computer, an aquarium for your snail pal, and what can only be described as a small library. Tables, chairs, and an odd oval shaped recuperacoon were already there. Due to the nature of how you access your hive, you can effectively teleport to and from your budding empress on command. Occasionally you appear behind her, just for the hell of it. Just because you're a rather tragic character doesn't mean you're a stoic hardass. In fact, you have developed a rather dry sense of humor.

Your wardrobe consists of a black suit with a bright silver trim, your symbol (>>) on the back. Your horns are towards the center of your hairline, and steeply curve up, starting wide at the base and thinning out into a defined point. You are slightly taller than most trolls.

Your trolltag is [color="#696969"]quicksilverMiasma[/color] [[color="#696969"]QM[/color]], and [color="#696969"]y0ur c0rresp0ndances are laced with Mercurial 8inary.[/color]

Enter name>

Sure you guess you are cool with that.

You are Jeanus Diamon and you are HEIR TRANSPARENT to the THRONE

You however have no idea that this is the case, through odd shenanigans you managed to be the only TROLL who belives in A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION.

Most of your troll friends find this COMPLETLY HILLARIOUS.

You are as thus EXTREMLY PATRIOTIC, and have propaganda posters all over. You also are INCREDIBLY BUSY trying to start a revolution with TROLL BRITIAN.

Their TEA IS GOING DOWN.

You, just like all Empresses to be, have the Big Squid thing as a Lusus, you thought it's WHISPERING OF DOOM was EXTREMLY NEGATIVE however so you KILLED IT.

You occasionally SNACK ON A PIECE OF IT FOR DINNER.

You THANK GOG YOU HAVE SOME RANDOM BUTLER otherwise ALL SORTS OF ORPHAN SHENANIGANS would arise.

Your jobs are plenty, CAMPAIGNING FOR A ELECTION THAT WILL NEVER COME, KEEPING A INDIGO BLOOD SUPERVILLIAN IN CHECK, and getting people to try to drink TROLL COFFEE.

For PATRIOTIC SYMBOLISM you use your FLAGKIND to convert all the TROLL TERRORISTS to the WONDERFUL SYSTEM OF DEMOCRACY. You also got a TRIDENTKIND for some reason involving HEIR SHENANIGANS but who cares about that.

Your hive is in the underwater city of TROLLANTIS, it's a mixed blessing, while it is easy to hand out FLYERS when near a city you sortof wish that they would STOP f***ing SINGING.

Also you have a kismesis with TROLL SARAH PALIN. That is really all there is to say about the matter.

Your trolltag is [color="#9932CC"]constitutionalCongressman[/color] and [color="#9932CC"]you like talkin' loyal to your kawntry[/color]

Archived