Solemn Removal

[center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]So it's the middle of the night and what do I do? I make a card.[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]
[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7][img]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Anger_Level/Templatecopy.png[/img]
[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]
[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]Rate/Hate/Fap to this card/Whatever[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1299915140' post='5068041']
I'd make it one or the other.............

Great template tho........
[/quote]
I dunno.....................

Thanks....................
[quote name='Niashi Inumaki' timestamp='1299915694' post='5068051']
Overused idea is overused.
Good card though.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's overused.
Thanks.

[quote name='Yusei & Akiza' timestamp='1299917761' post='5068080']
or maybe it like paying 3000 LP for either effect but as2000 still pricey even solemn warming too i much rather have your opponent draw cards instead of paying LP though. i just dunno wanna get to cautious of my LP
[/quote]

I would find this better for people who go against Synchros and are annoyed by Spells & Traps.

Not only idea overused, also pic overused in connection to the idea.
Now the card is good, better than [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/My_Body_as_a_Shield"]My Body as a Shield[/url] with the second effect, but only at an additional cost of 500 LP. I'd still run MBaaS (or Destruction Jammer if you can take advantage of a discarded card) and let Solemn Warnings/Dark Horn take care of SS. Why? You have more complete coverage. Why? More complete coverage. With MBaaS and SW, you have 2 cards, neither of them costing more than this card, and they cover all kinds of destruction (also by monster effects) and summoning (synchro summon and others), 2 of the most dangerous things. Second option you use SW and DARK Bribe. This covers Summoning, Spells and Traps, and Dark Bribe avoids the big LP cost. This fails in covering monster effects, but SW+DB covers the same as SW+this card, noting that DB has a significantally lower price and allows combos with appropriate. Third option that should be named is Solemn Judgement, which is increadible. It provides cover of all things SW+This card cover except effects that Special Summon (in opposite to Special Summon itself, which it covers), [i]in one card.[/i] It also gains more power in later game: When you have 8000 LP, it costs twice this card. but when you only have 3000 LP, it costs less than this card. And the final advantage in late game is that you can always pay the cost. When you have 1500 LP, you can't activate this card. Yet you can still use Judgement, and at a lowly price at that.

[quote name='Skythief' timestamp='1299924744' post='5068165']
Now the card is good, better than [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/My_Body_as_a_Shield"]My Body as a Shield[/url] with the second effect, but only at an additional cost of 500 LP. I'd still run MBaaS (or Destruction Jammer if you can take advantage of a discarded card) and let Solemn Warnings/Dark Horn take care of SS. Why? You have more complete coverage. Why? More complete coverage. With MBaaS and SW, you have 2 cards, neither of them costing more than this card, and they cover all kinds of destruction (also by monster effects) and summoning (synchro summon and others), 2 of the most dangerous things. Second option you use SW and DARK Bribe. This covers Summoning, Spells and Traps, and Dark Bribe avoids the big LP cost. This fails in covering monster effects, but SW+DB covers the same as SW+this card, noting that DB has a significantally lower price and allows combos with appropriate. Third option that should be named is Solemn Judgement, which is increadible. It provides cover of all things SW+This card cover except effects that Special Summon (in opposite to Special Summon itself, which it covers), [i]in one card.[/i] It also gains more power in later game: When you have 8000 LP, it costs twice this card. but when you only have 3000 LP, it costs less than this card. And the final advantage in late game is that you can always pay the cost. When you have 1500 LP, you can't activate this card. Yet you can still use Judgement, and at a lowly price at that.
[/quote]
wait what

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1299913517' post='5068016']
[center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]So it's the middle of the night and what do I do? I make a card.[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]
[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7][img]http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Anger_Level/Templatecopy.png[/img]
[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]
[/size][/font][/color][/center][center][color=#1C2837][font=MatrixRegularSmallCaps][size=7]Rate/Hate/Fap to this card/Whatever[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[/quote]

Remove a synch from play when it's summoned? Wow. I want this card to be printed.

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1299921996' post='5068129']
I bet you were like "S***" when you heard it was overused.

Also it's actually worth running guys.
[/quote]
I just made it conform to my standards, you see, I hate my opponent's Spells and Traps, and the Synchros kill me. Thus, I made this card.

[quote name='Skythief' timestamp='1299924744' post='5068165']
[/quote]
[size=7]WHAT
[/size]
[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1299927916' post='5068198']
wait what
[/quote]
^What he said.

[quote name='Shard Of Stardust' timestamp='1299943470' post='5068476']
Remove a synch from play when it's summoned? Wow. I want this card to be printed.
[/quote]
So do I. It would kill the DandyWarrior and the Debris decks.

Had your fun shouting [size="5"]WHAT[/size]?
I'm saying it doesn't provide good cover of playing options linking up to other counter traps. Like Dark Bribe + Solemn Warnings covers everything but monster effects. Solemn Judgement + Devine Wrath covers everything. This + Solemn Warnings covers everything except for monster effects, but when you have Solemn Warnings, you don't need this to stop synchros, because solemn warnings stops synchros as well. Synchro stop rendered useless, this does the same as Dark Bribe, but the cost of Dark Bribe is lower. Short enough?

[quote name='Skythief' timestamp='1299963310' post='5069304']
Had your fun shouting [size="5"]WHAT[/size]?
I'm saying it doesn't provide good cover of playing options linking up to other counter traps. Like Dark Bribe + Solemn Warnings covers everything but monster effects. Solemn Judgement + Devine Wrath covers everything. This + Solemn Warnings covers everything except for monster effects, but when you have Solemn Warnings, you don't need this to stop synchros, because solemn warnings stops synchros as well. Synchro stop rendered useless, this does the same as Dark Bribe, but the cost of Dark Bribe is lower. Short enough?
[/quote]

Lrn2Yugiohplz.

Granted I didn't go over that. But in how far does that help you? For synchros, it's kinda opvious. For Spell/Traps, it's less useful and could only have some use in rfp-decks, as mostly any spell/trap retrieval.
I still think it's safer to play Dark Horn or Solemn Warnings to shoot down your opponent's synchros, along with Dark Bribe, but this fact might just have something to make it useful.

A wide variety is always insanely epic. Stopping Gate, Synchros that can win a game within the turn, those are always really good. The best S/T negater as of now is Shi En, which isn't generic, while second is Dark Bribe, which is almost unused outside Permissionary-oriented decks (I assume you think it should be ran in any deck - hell no). As of that this is guranteed to be the best S/T remover on its own, and as if that isn't enough it also stops the most game-breaking species of monsters ever.

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1299976871' post='5069798']
A wide variety is always insanely epic. Stopping Gate, Synchros that can win a game within the turn, those are always really good. The best S/T negater as of now is Shi En, which isn't generic, while second is Dark Bribe, which is almost unused outside Permissionary-oriented decks (I assume you think it should be ran in any deck - hell no). As of that this is guranteed to be the best S/T remover on its own, and as if that isn't enough it also stops the most game-breaking species of monsters ever.
[/quote]

So, in a nutshell, you're saying this card is epic?

Archived