Cross Tuning Accel Synchro! Eternal Luminous Dragon!

thanonyx

I made this card a while back and called it a Double Accel Tuning monster (A combination of Accel Synchro and Double Tuning). Then Delta Accel Synchro came out and I started to rethink this card. then Limit Over Accel Synchro came to be and inspired me and I made Cross Tuning Accel Synchro. It is attainable by acheiving Cross Top Clear Mind which is realizing how to surpass your limits by gathering the inner strength of others into you. I call it Cross Tuning Accel Synchro because when executing the synchro Summon the tuner rings are positioned around the material monster in a cross formation.

Anyway here's my card!
[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/795/61958.jpg[/img]
[i]When the darkness and the light engage in their final battle the light defeats the darkness giving birth to a brand new age! Cross Tuning Accel Synchro! Shine upon all, Eternal Luminous Dragon![/i]
[spoiler=lore]2 LIGHT Synchro Tuners + "Light End Dragon"
While this card remains face-up on the field the effects of all of your opponent's DARK monsters are negated. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap cards. Control of this card cannot switch. By halving this card's ATK (permanently) all of your opponent's monsters ATK are reduced to 0. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters on the field and Special Summon 1 "Bright Beginning Dragon" from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)[/spoiler]

Here's the Accel Synchro monster that it can Special Summon
[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6802/61958w.jpg[/img]
[i]When the darkness tries to surpass the light the light transcends beyond the darkness giving birth to a brand new horizon! Accel Synchro, Shine beyond, Bright Beginning Dragon![/i]
[spoiler=lore]1 LIGHT Synchro Tuner + "Light End Dragon"
While this card remains face-up the effects of all DARK monsters are negated. All of your opponent's Monsters lose ATK equal to the number of LIGHT monsters on your side of the field x 500. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect, you can discard 1 LIGHT monster from your hand to negate the effect. When your opponent's monster declares an attack you can select it, then remove this card from play and negate the attack. During the End Phase, Special Summon this card that was removed from play by this effect.[/spoiler]

These are the Synchro Tuners I made to go with it

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6683/61958x.jpg[/img]
[i]The heavens sing as God's throne come marching though! Synchro Summon! Carrier of the throne, Synchro Tuner, Little Cherub![/i]
[spoiler=lore]1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 LIGHT non-Tuner monster
Once per turn, select 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control. That monster cannot be destroyed until the End Phase. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster.[/spoiler]

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/398/61958e.jpg[/img]
[i]When the children of the sun awaken they dance in blissful sunlight! Synchro Summon! Child of the Sun, Synchro Tuner, Solar Fairy![/i]
[spoiler=lore]1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 LIGHT non-Tuner monster
Once per turn you can reveal any number of LIGHT monsters in your hand to gain 300 Life Points for each Monster revealed. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon if you use this face-up card as a Synchro Material Monster.[/spoiler]

I'm thinking of getting new pics for the tuners.

This card is the bane of all Ally of Justice cards.

Picture: looks like a great picture, I wonder where you got it from... (9.5/10)

Effect: heavily strong effect, yet surprisingly balanced. Very Light End Dragon-esque. (10/10)

Stats: i'd say it would be better if you either:
Bumped it up to 5000
or
Decreased it to 4500 (9/10)

Overall rating ( /30): 28.5/30.

Very nice card.

[quote name='Ultimate Suicune' timestamp='1299939102' post='5068344']
This card is the bane of all Ally of Justice cards.

Picture: looks like a great picture, I wonder where you got it from... (9.5/10)

Effect: heavily strong effect, yet surprisingly balanced. Very Light End Dragon-esque. (10/10)

Stats: i'd say it would be better if you either:
Bumped it up to 5000
or
Decreased it to 4500 (9/10)

Overall rating ( /30): 28.5/30.

Very nice card.
[/quote]
Thank you very much. The pic I got off google, as for the ATK, I just didn't want to make another 5000 ATK godly strong card. I wanted to make something a little more original.

I'd rate it 4/10 On Playability...Light end dragon is Lv.8, and you need two LIGHT Tuners...They also have to be a combination of these levels:

2:2
1:3

The card itself Is great, but it seems like one of those asspull cards yusei would use. That's not a bad thing, but you could use a different synchro material...Something Lv.6 would be good...

[quote name='Shard Of Stardust' timestamp='1299942649' post='5068462']
I'd rate it 4/10 On Playability...Light end dragon is Lv.8, and you need two LIGHT Tuners...They also have to be a combination of these levels:

2:2
1:3

The card itself Is great, but it seems like one of those asspull cards yusei would use. That's not a bad thing, but you could use a different synchro material...Something Lv.6 would be good...
[/quote]
But I like Light End Dragon it's my ace and sig.

[quote name='thanonyx' timestamp='1299942890' post='5068465']
But I like Light End Dragon it's my ace and sig.
[/quote]

Hmm...I'll Search For Level 1-3 LIGHT Tuners...

Alien Ammomite
Barrier Resonator
Buten
Chaos End Master
Copy Plant
D.D Sprite
--

These are the tuners you could use for this synchro summon. Not a very big list eh?

[quote name='Shard Of Stardust' timestamp='1299944039' post='5068498']
Hmm...I'll Search For Level 1-3 LIGHT Tuners...

Alien Ammomite
Barrier Resonator
Buten
Chaos End Master
Copy Plant
D.D Sprite
--

These are the tuners you could use for this synchro summon. Not a very big list eh?
[/quote]
It says 2 LIGHT Synchro Tuners and I even made 2 of them to go with this card. I'll even post them up. Also, you forgot Trust Guardian.

I like it for sure, but unless you have a bunch of monsters in mind to help make getting all those Synchros on the field at once, it'd be tough to bring out.
As a fun side note, "Eternal Luminous Dragon" can also be brought out by tuning 2x "T.G. Wonder Magician" (or replacing one or both with a "Magical Android" Special Summoned by "Psychic Tuning"- but that woud be some heavy effect damage) with "Light End Dragon" by having "Mischief of the Yokai" bring all their LVs down by 2 :)
(I only know that because it's the easiest way for "T.G. Halberd Cannon" and "Shooting Quasar Dragon" to be brought out, except only 1 Tuner is needed).

Also, you guys forgot Hanewata and Effect Veiler as LIGHT Tuners; and where can I see "Bright Beginning Dragon"?

[quote name='ShadowQueen' timestamp='1300050318' post='5071890']
I like it for sure, but unless you have a bunch of monsters in mind to help make getting all those Synchros on the field at once, it'd be tough to bring out.
As a fun side note, "Eternal Luminous Dragon" can also be brought out by tuning 2x "T.G. Wonder Magician" (or replacing one or both with a "Magical Android" Special Summoned by "Psychic Tuning"- but that woud be some heavy effect damage) with "Light End Dragon" by having "Mischief of the Yokai" bring all their LVs down by 2 :)
(I only know that because it's the easiest way for "T.G. Halberd Cannon" and "Shooting Quasar Dragon" to be brought out, except only 1 Tuner is needed).

Also, you guys forgot Hanewata and Effect Veiler as LIGHT Tuners; and where can I see "Bright Beginning Dragon"?
[/quote]
Thanks for the feedback and the synchro tip. If you want to see Bright Beginning Dragon then I will put it up.

Posted Bright Beginning Dragon. Enjoy!

[quote name='ShadowQueen' timestamp='1300082502' post='5072888']
Bright Beginning Dragon is pretty cool. The pics for it and ELD look like they are actually related, so bravo for that (I'm assuming finding those pics took forever)!
(I have such a lousy time finding the best pics - I may just have to >gasp< draw my own! LOL)
[/quote]
If you can draw then by all means do it.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='AsterikcAde' timestamp='1300750417' post='5088288']
Always good to have accels for easy access to Synchros, nice concept! 9/10
[/quote]
Thanks for the input but why did I lose one point? Is that because of the tuners' pics? If so I am thinking of replacing them with better ones.

Nice, but it would be impossible to bring out since altogether, there would be 3 Synchro Tuners you could use to summon it. Maybe make it like this:
2 LIGHT Synchro Tuners + Light End Dragon OR Chaos-End Master + 1 LIGHT Tuner + Light End Dragon

Could get it more playability. Because, the only LIGHT Tuners you'll probaly ever use to summon Light End Dragon will be Chaos-End Master, the White Stone of Legend, or Effect Veiler.

Great effect, though.

[quote name='Vough' timestamp='1301626266' post='5103855']
Nice, but it would be impossible to bring out since altogether, there would be 3 Synchro Tuners you could use to summon it. Maybe make it like this:
2 LIGHT Synchro Tuners + Light End Dragon OR Chaos-End Master + 1 LIGHT Tuner + Light End Dragon

Could get it more playability. Because, the only LIGHT Tuners you'll probaly ever use to summon Light End Dragon will be Chaos-End Master, the White Stone of Legend, or Effect Veiler.

Great effect, though.
[/quote]
But it does say 2 light synchro tuners in the lore. I even made 2 light synchro tuners to go with it.

[quote name='hunterzPYM' timestamp='1302026595' post='5116373']
overused images...
[/quote]
who cares about images being overused? as long as the card has a good effect i'm down with and besides if Kazuki Takahashi would make this card he'll probably make his own image of it.

anyways, i like the effect of Eternal Luminous Dragon and you even managed to copy Light End Dragon's whole (permenantly) effect. i also like Bright Dragon thingy.

[quote name='Vough' timestamp='1301626266' post='5103855']

Great effect, though.
[/quote]
Chaos-End Master is not a [b]Synchro Tuner[/b]. its either 2 Formula Synchrons or the two he made.
and Light End Dragon does'nt need no freaking LIGHT Tuners. in fact, It needs [b]non-Tuner[/b] LIGHT monsters. Dude, don't give wrong OCG fixes here.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='AngryBird' timestamp='1302087065' post='5118053']
who cares about images being overused? as long as the card has a good effect i'm down with and besides if Kazuki Takahashi would make this card he'll probably make his own image of it.

anyways, i like the effect of Eternal Luminous Dragon and you even managed to copy Light End Dragon's whole (permenantly) effect. i also like Bright Dragon thingy.

Chaos-End Master is not a [b]Synchro Tuner[/b]. its either 2 Formula Synchrons or the two he made.
and Light End Dragon does'nt need no freaking LIGHT Tuners. in fact, It needs [b]non-Tuner[/b] LIGHT monsters. Dude, don't give wrong OCG fixes here.
[/quote]
Thank you, I'm glad you like my creations. Just do me a favor and don't use "anyways", it's grammatically incorrect. I'm sorry but I just have a need to correct bad grammar.

Archived