Dragon of Dark Chaos

Jason9998Dragon

HOLY S*** that it way too broken. OP'ed x 10. i can read thsi and it can special summon itself from hand or deck by discard 1 monster from your hand. then when it gets destroyed it can special summon itself without a cost. srry to say this but i give this card a [b].5/10[/b]. This is because this card is way too broken the pic is commonly used but i like it so thats how you got at least .5 and its ATK and DEF are way to high. Its effect has to have drawback effects or else this card would definitely hit the forbidden list. but don't be so down for i know u r new to this and its a card you thought would be broken enough to use. I like it but way too OP'ed

lore (With correct OCG):
You can discard 1 monster card to Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. Once per turn you can Special Summon up to 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster you control. Monsters you control are not affected by Spell, Magic?, Trap cards or by the effect of effect monster's effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.

O_O!

Archived