• Okay
  3. 3. How is the OCG?

• Great, no mistakes
    • Good, just a few minor errors
    • Fine, 50-50
    • Bad, quite a few mistakes
    • Terrible, a lot of mistakes
    • Is this your first card?(HORRIBLE)
    • MY EYES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • I don't know what OCG stands for.
    • I don't know I stink at OCG!
    • Octopus Could Grow?

[center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center] [/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][spoiler='Monster Cards'][/center][center][spoiler='Boss Cards'][/center][center][spoiler='Pharaoh Atem'][/center][center][center][size="5"][size="2"]THE MEGA BOSS CARD[/size][/size][/center][center][size="1"][size="2"](MOST LIKELY OP'ED)[/size][/size][/center][center][size="1"][size="2"](BEWARE HAS VERY LONG EFFECT)[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8818/266107.jpg[/img][/size][/size][/center][center][center][size="2"][size="2"]1 "Yugi Mutuo, Keeper of the Puzzle" + 1 "Yami Yugi, Spirit of the Puzzle" equipped with "Millennium Puzzle"[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]This monster can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material monsters("Polymerization" is not used). As long as you control this face-up card you can activate Spell Cards in your Monster Card Zones. Equip the "Millennium Puzzle" that was equipped to the "Yami Yugi, Spirit of the Puzzle" Fusion Material monster. Once per turn you can select 1 "Millennium" Equip Spell Card in your Deck and equip it to this card. This card gains each of the following effects for each card equipped to it:[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Puzzle:" This card cannot be destroyed by battle(Damage Calculation is applied normally).[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Eye:" Each time your opponent adds a card to their hand they must reveal it to you. If your opponent Sets a card you can discard 1 card to look at it.[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Ring:" If this is the only monster you control it can attack your opponent directly.[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Scale:" Once per turn you can select 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck. Send to the Graveyard, from your Deck or hand, 1 of the Fusion Material monster listed on the selected Fusion Monster and then Special Summon the selected Fusion Monster.[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Key:" Select 1 monster on your side of the field(other than this card) and 1 monster in your Graveyard. The selected monster on your side of the field gains the effect of the selected monster in your Graveyard, until the End Phase.[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Rod:" Once per turn you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster cannot activate its effect and its ATK and DEF points are decreased to 0, until the end of your opponent's next Battle Phase.[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]-"Millennium Necklace:" Once per turn you can pay 800 Life Points to look at the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck and rearrange them in any order and then return them to your opponent's Deck.[/size][/size][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"]If this card is equipped with 7 different "Millennium" Equip Spell Cards you win the Duel.[/size][/size][/center][/center][/center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Effect Monsters'][/center][center][center][spoiler='Yugi Mutou'][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][center][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"]The spelling of this card's name comes from [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugi_Mutou"]http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Yugi_Mutou[/url][/font][/center][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][/font][center][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/981/266107n.jpg[/img][/font][/center][center][font="Arial"]Once per turn, instead of Normal Summoning or Setting a monster, you can select 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target, select 1 Level 3 or lower monster. [/font][font="Arial"]The selected monster becomes the attack target.[/font]
[/center][/size][/size][/center][center][/spoiler][/center][center][spoiler='Paradox Brothers'][/center][center][img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6749/266107l.jpg[/img][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][font="Arial"]Once per turn, you can select 1 Level 7 monster in your Deck and add it to your hand. If this effect is not used, you can Normal Summon Level 7 monsters with 1 Tribute. If you control "Sanga of the Thunder,","Suijin,", and "Kazejin", you can discard 3 cards to add 1 "Gate Guardian" from your Deck to your hand.[/font][/size][/size][/center][center][/spoiler][/center][center][spoiler='Mokuba Kaiba'][/center][center][img]http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/8818/266107.jpg[/img][/center][center][size="2"][size="2"][font="Arial"]As long as you control this face-up card, Spell and Trap Cards you control cannot be negated.[/font][/size][/size][/center][center][/spoiler][/center][center][spoiler='Valon'][/center][center][img]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8818/266107.jpg[/img][/center][center]Once per turn you can select 1 Union Monster in your Deck and equip it to this card. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 monster on your side of the field you can send to the Graveyard 1 Union Monster equipped to this card to negate the card and destroy it. This card can be equipped with more than 1 Union Monster, regardless of other card effects.[/center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Arkana'][/center][center][img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/981/266107n.jpg[/img][/center][center]The turn this card is Summoned you can add 1 "Ectoplasmer" from your Deck to your hand. If you would Tribute a monster by the effect of "Ectoplasmer" instead of inflicting only half the ATK points of the Tributed monster as damage, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Tributed monster's ATK points.[/center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][/center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Spirit Monsters'][/center][center][center][spoiler='Yami Yugi'][/center][center][img]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1668/266107pf.jpg[/img][/center][center]This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is equipped with "Millennium Puzzle" it is not returned to the hand during the End Phase. Once per turn you can select 1 face-up monster on your side of the field, other than this card. You cannot attack with or change the Battle Position of the selected monster. Then, select 1 card in your Deck and add it to your hand. This card cannot attack this turn.[/center][center][/spoiler][/center][/center][center][/spoiler][/center][center][spoiler='Union Monsters'][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Ritual Monsters'][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Gemini Monsters'][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Fusion Monsters'][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Synchro Monsters'][/spoiler]
[/center][center][spoiler='Excess Monsters'][/spoiler]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][spoiler='Spell Cards'][/center][center][spoiler='Millennium Items'][/center][center][center][spoiler='Millennium Puzzle'][/center][center][img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8818/266107.jpg[/img][/center][center]This card can only be equipped to a monster with the word "Yugi" or "Atem" in its name. If this card is equipped to "Yugi Mutou, Keeper of the Puzzle" you can remove the equipped monster from play and Special Summon 1 "Yami Yugi, Spirit of the Puzzle" from your hand or Deck and then equip this card to it. If this effect is used and the equipped monster is destroyed you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Yugi Mutou, Keeper of the Puzzle" from your removed from play pile.[/center][center][/spoiler][/center][/center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][spoiler='Trap Cards'][/spoiler]
[/center][center]
[/center]

^^ Hi Talos, great Yugi card. Where'd you get the image? Pixiv?

Here are the OCG errors you can fix (if you have time):

Once per turn, instead of Normal Summoning or Setting a monster, you can select 1 [b]Level[/b] 3 or lower monster in your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target[b],[/b] you can select 1 [b]Level[/b] 3 or lower monster and the selected monster becomes the attack target.

[quote name='~.:Anime Fangirl:.~' timestamp='1299981034' post='5069947']
^^ Hi Talos, great Yugi card. Where'd you get the image? Pixiv?

Here are the OCG errors you can fix (if you have time):

Once per turn, instead of Normal Summoning or Setting a monster, you can select 1 [b]Level[/b] 3 or lower monster in your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target[b],[/b] you can select 1 [b]Level[/b] 3 or lower monster and the selected monster becomes the attack target.
[/quote]

Thanks for the corrections. I actually rendered a pic i found on DeviantArt and then rendered a pic of Gandora and then put it all together.

[quote name='~.:Anime Fangirl:.~' timestamp='1300065048' post='5072402']
No problem, and I think you should. You gonna add Paradox into the set as well? 'Cause he was the one who is bent on destroying Duel Monsters, along with the world.
[/quote]

Paradox? I remember Para and Dox but not Paradox....hmmm...could you remind who he is?

[quote name='Brink of Destruction' timestamp='1300074386' post='5072721']
Excellent card!
I believe you can make a card set of characters.
[/quote]

Thnx.

Due to all the yeses on the set i will make a set.

Next up the Paradox Brothers.

Alright Mokuba added.

The pic kind of stinks but i didn't know what the background should be since he doesn't have a signature monster, Any suggestions?

[b]Yugi[/b]
Once per turn, instead of Normal Summoning or Setting [b](I somehow feel that Setting isn't proper OCG, but I can't think of an alternative, so I guess keep it)[/b] a monster, you can select 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target, [s]you can[/s] select 1 Level 3 or lower monster[b].[/b] [s]and[/s] [b]T[/b]he selected monster becomes the attack target.

[b]Paradox Bros[/b]
Once per turn[b],[/b] you can select 1 Level 7 monster in your Deck and add it to your hand. If [s]you do not activate[/s] this effect [b]is not used[/b], [s]then this turn[/s] you can [s]Tribute[/s] [b]Normal[/b] Summon Level 7 monsters with 1 Tribute. If you control "Sanga of the Thunder[s],[/s]"[b],[/b]"Suijin[s],[/s]"[b],[/b] and "Kazejin"[b],[/b] you can discard 3 cards to add 1 "Gate Guardian" from your Deck to your hand.

[b]Mokuba[/b]
As long as [b]you control this face-up[/b] card[b],[/b] [s]is face-up on your side of the field[/s] Spell and Trap Cards [s]on your side of the field[/s] [b]you control[/b] cannot be negated.

Little rusty in OCG correction, so forgive me if I've misled you.
The cards themselves have good effects, Paradox Bros are good support for Gate Guardian, as they should be. And that's impressive what you did there for Yugi.
Mokuba, maybe instead of a monster, a faded image of Seto would be better, but that's just me.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1300107895' post='5073109']
[b]Yugi[/b]
Once per turn, instead of Normal Summoning or Setting [b](I somehow feel that Setting isn't proper OCG, but I can't think of an alternative, so I guess keep it)[/b] a monster, you can select 1 Level 3 or lower monster in your Deck or Graveyard and Special Summon it. If this card is selected as an attack target, [s]you can[/s] select 1 Level 3 or lower monster[b].[/b] [s]and[/s] [b]T[/b]he selected monster becomes the attack target.

[b]Paradox Bros[/b]
Once per turn[b],[/b] you can select 1 Level 7 monster in your Deck and add it to your hand. If [s]you do not activate[/s] this effect [b]is not used[/b], [s]then this turn[/s] you can [s]Tribute[/s] [b]Normal[/b] Summon Level 7 monsters with 1 Tribute. If you control "Sanga of the Thunder[s],[/s]"[b],[/b]"Suijin[s],[/s]"[b],[/b] and "Kazejin"[b],[/b] you can discard 3 cards to add 1 "Gate Guardian" from your Deck to your hand.

[b]Mokuba[/b]
As long as [b]you control this face-up[/b] card[b],[/b] [s]is face-up on your side of the field[/s] Spell and Trap Cards [s]on your side of the field[/s] [b]you control[/b] cannot be negated.

Little rusty in OCG correction, so forgive me if I've misled you.
The cards themselves have good effects, Paradox Bros are good support for Gate Guardian, as they should be. And that's impressive what you did there for Yugi.
Mokuba, maybe instead of a monster, a faded image of Seto would be better, but that's just me.
[/quote]

Alright i will try to find a good pic of seto and thanks for the OCG corrections.

I like it =)
I'm trying to make a Naruto deck personally.. If you would look at it =)

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243382-my-naruto-deck-ratefix-shippuden/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243382-my-naruto-deck-ratefix-shippuden/[/url]

Oh my God, Pharoh Atem has what is probably the longest effect I've ever seen on a Yu-Gi-Oh card.

First, let me say that you did a wonderful job on making the effect for this card, but if this were a real card, I guarantee that it, along with the 7 Millenium items, would either be forbidden or limited. That card is practically invicible. The Millenium Necklace's effect is the one that really gets me. Once per turn, if your opponent has a monster (or a card that's helpful), they can send that card to the bottom of the three cards, and that would continue on until they reached the bottom of their Deck. That doesn't seem very fair when you also have the other six effects on top of it.

The idea for making the controller win the duel when equipped with all seven items is pretty creative, I like that.

Wonderful job on the card, just put some kind of penalty on the Millenium Necklace effect. It's possible for the oppoent to avoid all of the effects, with the exception of the Millenium Necklace's effect.

...and since you asked about the grammar, I don't mean to sound rude, but I did spot this typo.

[quote]As long as [b]you[/b] control this face-up card you can activate Spell Cards in your Monster Card Zones.[/quote]

I've also noticed that you uploaded the other cards. I guess my computer sucks, since none of them are loading.

Sad to see that I've been having that problem quite often. <_<

Oh well. Great job on the Pharoh card. I'd give my opinions on the others, my only issue is that they aren't loading...

Just put a penalty on the Millenium Necklace effect (maybe Tribute 1 monster or pay 500 Life Points?), and you'll be all set.

[quote name='StitchMayhem' timestamp='1300331637' post='5078162']
Oh my God, Pharoh Atem has what is probably the longest effect I've ever seen on a Yu-Gi-Oh card.

First, let me say that you did a wonderful job on making the effect for this card, but if this were a real card, I guarantee that it, along with the 7 Millenium items, would either be forbidden or limited. That card is practically invicible. The Millenium Necklace's effect is the one that really gets me. Once per turn, if your opponent has a monster (or a card that's helpful), they can send that card to the bottom of the three cards, and that would continue on until they reached the bottom of their Deck. That doesn't seem very fair when you also have the other six effects on top of it.

The idea for making the controller win the duel when equipped with all seven items is pretty creative, I like that.

Wonderful job on the card, just put some kind of penalty on the Millenium Necklace effect. It's possible for the oppoent to avoid all of the effects, with the exception of the Millenium Necklace's effect.

...and since you asked about the grammar, I don't mean to sound rude, but I did spot this typo.

I've also noticed that you uploaded the other cards. I guess my computer sucks, since none of them are loading.

Sad to see that I've been having that problem quite often. <_<

Oh well. Great job on the Pharoh card. I'd give my opinions on the others, my only issue is that they aren't loading...

Just put a penalty on the Millenium Necklace effect (maybe Tribute 1 monster or pay 500 Life Points?), and you'll be all set.
[/quote]
Thanks for the comment and yeah he would definitely be forbidden but hey what is a set without a kick butt OP'ed card.
t

Archived