Taking things too far.

.Starrk

[quote name='Kizzi' timestamp='1299984269' post='5070038']
What's wrong with people making funny things funnier?
[/quote]

Automatically saying something perverse or racist to a situation does not make it funnier, however it does in some cases. I believe he meant the ones where it only worsened the situation.

[quote name='Kizzi' timestamp='1299984269' post='5070038']
What's wrong with people making funny things funnier?
[/quote]

That's probably the stupidest thing I've read all night. Good job.

I've seen things taken too far too many times. Can't escape it. The best you can hope is that it doesn't make things too bad. If it does, hope the other person doesn't take it farther.

Too bad my school has no sense in when things should stop. We normally have at least one fight a week because some people don't know when to shut up. :/

[quote name='Cōyōté Stárrk' timestamp='1299984396' post='5070043']
But like 10 times worse than that.
[/quote]
Ten times funnier?

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1299984407' post='5070045']
Automatically saying something perverse or racist to a situation does not make it funnier, however it does in some cases. I believe he meant the ones where it only worsened the situation.
[/quote]
Worsened? What is this I don't even.

[quote name='Professor Layton' timestamp='1299985228' post='5070077']
That's probably the stupidest thing I've read all night. Good job.

I've seen things taken too far too many times. Can't escape it. The best you can hope is that it doesn't make things too bad. If it does, hope the other person doesn't take it farther.

Too bad my school has no sense in when things should stop. We normally have at least one fight a week because some people don't know when to shut up. :/
[/quote]
Hahahaha.

using a little racial and or sexual content is funny but when it taken to far or keep on thats when to draw the line

SOMEONE ON YCM : People are smart. They can handle it.
JUDEUDEMUDE : A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen Seconds ago, you claim that you was a idiot Imagine what you'll know tomorrow

people will allways have a urge to start sh1t allways taking it too far for what their (ego ???) that right class the ego

class dismissed

at my high school there was a fight almost every day

why ???

because people are just stupuid little monkeys that their farts are worse than their bite

Archived