Pot of Deception

thekazu4u

Since they were sent to your graveyard from your opponent's hand, wouldn't that mean you missed your chance to activate their effects? Just a thought, since they aren't being sent to your graveyard from your hand.
Instead give them all continuous trap cards. Summon Uria, that's 8,000 ATK.

k, a few things. First, the Uria thing is completely balanced, for you would need uria as well as 3 continuous traps as well as this card. The Dark World thing is not too broken, it is not a OTK even if it works, for it would not be treated as your opponent's effects, it would still be treated as your own, and they could easily bottomless or something similar to kill you.

[quote name='thekazu4u' timestamp='1300046615' post='5071754']
k, a few things. First, the Uria thing is completely balanced, for you would need uria as well as 3 continuous traps as well as this card. The Dark World thing is not too broken, it is not a OTK even if it works, for it would not be treated as your opponent's effects, it would still be treated as your own, and they could easily bottomless or something similar to kill you.
[/quote]

Doesnt work like that, even if you play this on turn 3 or something. It IS an OTK, claiming they have Torrential/Bottomless/etc doesn't escape what it does and how relentlessly consistent it is.

personally, I like the card. Brings a whole new concept toe the game of yugioh. Create the right cards, and this card could very well be powerful. Of course, the only other card I can think of that this will work with is Parasite Paraside in some strange combo of a way. And as an official Konami Judge, for your Dark World argument, your best bet would be to look at the Exchange card rulings and the Dark World rulings and see about that. They have one where if you were to take your Opponent's Thunder Dragon, YOU get their effects. Either way, I like the artwork and I like the effect. It could be a little broken, after reading the Uria thing, so I would limit it to 3 to be fair.

Overall: 7/10
Art: 6/5 (lol 5/5)
Lore: 2/5

Archived