So can it be that everyone here still plays Pokemon?

DARKPLANT RISING

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play it as of now?

• Hell yes you motherf***er
    • Hell no you motherf***er

I'm disgusted. Mainly since 90% the new threads are Pokemon-oriented. I want the good old polls where you can +1 post count without trying to act nice to noobs who call themselves "awesum", and all the things here are just right for me, and I can actually understand.

I've quit the game 2 years ago after completing Diamond, since it got boring. Bought Gold too, but IMO it was too tedious to go on. Does everyone here play Pokemon? If so, why?

Only reason I got back into Pokemon is getting convinced by my brother, and Pokemon Black and White looked like it would offer lots of things previous games had, and would have a much better storyline then the previous ones as well. If the next Generation after this one lacks even one feature from this Gen., or doesn't even look as good as this Gen., I won't buy it and leave this as my final Pokemon game. Oh, and the only reason that Polls was filled with Pokemanz in the first place was that yugiohbakuganpokemon dude.

You are disgusted that there are a lot of Pokemon-related threads on YCM? I am disgusted that you got bored of Pokemon.

I think I speak for almost everyone with a decent taste in video games when I say that Pokemon is one of the best, if not [i]the[/i] best, role-playing game series in all of video game history.

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1300066588' post='5072475']
You are disgusted that there are a lot of Pokemon-related threads on YCM? I am disgusted that you got bored of Pokemon.

I think I speak for almost everyone with a decent taste in video games when I say that Pokemon is one of the best, if not [i]the[/i] best, role-playing game series in all of video game history.
[/quote]
This.

Archived