New Blue Eyes support: Hero of the White Dragon

Sunshine Jesse

[img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9835/5861y.jpg[/img]
Blue-Eyes Radiant White Dragon + Ultimate Transcendent Hero - Kaibaman
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every "Blue-Eyes" Monster in your Graveyard or out of play. This card inflicts piercing damage. You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes" Monster in your Graveyard or out of play to your Deck to negate the activation and effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster card and destroy it.

The Fusion Material Monsters in question are here:
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243099-blue-eyes-white-dragon-support/

idk who made the pic but credit to them.

inb4overused image

[quote name='Nightmare Zarkus' timestamp='1300125791' post='5073552']
[img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9835/5861y.jpg[/img]
Blue-Eyes Radiant White Dragon + Ultimate Transcendent Hero - Kaibaman
This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every "Blue-Eyes" Monster in your Graveyard or out of play. This card inflicts piercing damage. You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes" Monster in your Graveyard or out of play to your Deck to negate the activation and effect of a Spell, Trap, or Monster card and destroy it.

The Fusion Material Monsters in question are here:
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243099-blue-eyes-white-dragon-support/

idk who made the pic but credit to them.

inb4overused image
[/quote]

This card's too OP, 'nuff said. I would take out the effect that it cannot be destroyed by card effects and take out its piercing damage. I recommend taking out the mention of out of play. I would also change its secondary effect to this: You can return 1 "Blue-Eyes" Monster in your Graveyard to your Deck to negate the activation and effect of a Spell/Trap Card or Monster Effect [b] that targets this card [/b] and destroy it. Thats my 2 cents.

well I don't know the fusion material monsters so as far as I know, it is pretty OP. And even at that, this card alone is a 1 card lockdown on your opponent, probably starting off with a 4000 atk and because you would already have a blue-eyes in the grave for its summon. Also you lock out your opponent's ability to use spells and traps AND your opponent's ability to destroy the card in the first place. So to recap, you have a 4000 ATK monster (making it near impossible to kill by battle) that can't be destroyed by card effects and can lock out your opponent's ability to do almost anything. Basically you indirectly made an I WIN card and your opponent can't do anything about it.

What is "piercing damage"? I am no OCG perfectionist but I have never seen that term in any official YGO card, and this card is overpowered and it doesn't seem to be a Fusion Monster IMO, maybe an Effect Monster...I dunno, I'm just not feeling that this card should have very hefty stats and effect, if it was up to me I'd make this card a level 4 and its ATK and DEF maybe around 1000 or so. 8/10

[spoiler=fusion material monsters]
Ultimate Transcendent Hero - Kaibaman
LIGHT
Level 12
3700/2500
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Awaken! Legendary Hero of the White Dragon!". As long as you control a "Blue-Eyes" Monster, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects, and cannot be selected as an attack target. Once per turn, select and activate one of the following effects:
Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your hand or Graveyard..
Add 1 "Blue-Eyes" card, or a card that has "Blue-Eyes" in its card text from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Pay 2000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck. The Monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as having been Fusion Summoned correctly.

Blue-Eyes Radiant White Dragon
LIGHT
Level 10
4300/4000
Dragon/Synchro
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + 1 or more Tuner Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated in response to the Summon of this Monster. When this card battles, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the Damage Step.
[/spoiler]

So yeah. It's kinda hard to get out.

And:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Piercing

[quote name='Nightmare Zarkus' timestamp='1300144926' post='5074371']
[spoiler=fusion material monsters]
Ultimate Transcendent Hero - Kaibaman
LIGHT
Level 12
3700/2500
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Awaken! Legendary Hero of the White Dragon!". As long as you control a "Blue-Eyes" Monster, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects, and cannot be selected as an attack target. Once per turn, select and activate one of the following effects:
Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from your hand or Graveyard..
Add 1 "Blue-Eyes" card, or a card that has "Blue-Eyes" in its card text from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Pay 2000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Extra Deck. The Monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as having been Fusion Summoned correctly.

Blue-Eyes Radiant White Dragon
LIGHT
Level 10
4300/4000
Dragon/Synchro
"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + 1 or more Tuner Monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. Spell and Trap cards cannot be activated in response to the Summon of this Monster. When this card battles, your opponent cannot activate card effects until the end of the Damage Step.
[/spoiler]

So yeah. It's kinda hard to get out.

And:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Piercing
[/quote]

Since you can fuse using UTH-Kaibaman from your hand not really. Just have Fusion Substitute Monsters to substitute Radiant White.

Especially true because this card is a Dragon's Mirror target, AND a Miracle Synchro Fusion target, so you can Fusion from grave.

Archived