Pokemon Academy 3 (Started/Accepting)

Squidward Tentacles

As the others flew away to help Leona, he was going to send in a flying pokemon of his own. Too bad he didn't have any. Just Absol, his egg, and his vicious Tyranitar. "[b]Crap. I'll meet you guys at the top of the mountain[/b]" he yelled as the others ran away. He sighed. Looking around, he petted Absol and he took a step upward and then, he fell on his face. This was't gonna work. "[b]Guess I should go down...[/b]" he said, and he saw that Alex and the others were out of sight. Smirking, he ran down the mountain with Absol, holding the egg. Running up was hard. Running down was super easy. Unless you trip. Which is what Vladimir did. Again. And Again. And Again. When he got to the lower parts of the mountain, he was already hurt. But obviously not as bad as Leona. He could see the forest area, and he walked down the rest of the way down. When he got to the bottom, he checked his egg. Nothing seemed harmed. Just then, she looked at the top of a tree and saw a tiny Seedot swinging around on a branch. "[b]Seedot evolve into Nuzleaf, which are Dark-types...[/b]" he said, and soon, a Pokeball was in his hand. "[b]Use Night Slash![/b]" said Vladimir. Absol leaped at the tiny Seedot and slashed it off the tree. It landed on the ground with a thud, and it looked at Absol. Then, it started clenching itself. "[b]Use Night Slash![/b]" he said, and Absol slashed Seedot multiple times...until it was discovered that it was using Bide, and it pushed Absol into the air, injuring him. "[b]Absol, return. Hate to do it, but, Tyranitar, go easy![/b]" he said, sending in Tyranitar. Tyranitar roared at the Seedot, and then, after Vladimir commanded it to, used Dark Pulse, and efficently knocked Seedot into the air. "[b]Go Pokeball![/b]" he said, and his Pokeball hit Seedot's head and landed in a bush. He couldn't see if it was caught, so he ran over to it and opened up the bush and saw the results of the capture. He had caught it! And that's when the Weavile came. Swearing, he returned Tyranitar and ran, and they followed. The Weavile were extremely angry, knocking down trees while he ran. Capturing a Tyranitar was enough. He did not need another angry pokemon. Luckily, even though Weavile were fast, he could be fast too. Although, he couldn't keep up the pace forever. "[b]Absol, help![/b]" he said, sending out Absol, and Asol procedded to run with him. Absol proceeded to use Razor Wind while running, but the Weavile just dodged it. Then, he saw someone with another Absol walking along the forest, and when he saw him, he proceeded to help him. Stopping, he got a clos elook at the boy. "[b]Could it be? Is it really you?[/b]" he said, looking at the boy he once knew back in Fortree City, Jacob. However, a blast of fire came to rid the Weavile, and he rolled across the ground and leaped at his Absol to dodge the incoming fire. He panted as the Fire Blast attack made it's mark. Looking at Absol and his egg, he sighed. "[b]Are you okay?[/b]" he asked. Absol nodded. He smiled, and looked at Jacob, still shocked.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As Alex I. and Haxorus hurried out of the forest, they charged into the square, and went straight to the infirmary. "Leona?" He shouted, looking around. He finally spotted her. "Oh, great to see you're alright." He smiled, and then he told her, "Anyway, I have to go," and he leapt back on to Haxorus and commanded, "Haxy, go!" They charged off into the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jet and Anna got off of a helicopter. "Well," Jet said to his little sister. "I'd guess we'd better get a move on!" The two of them walked onto the academy campus, and Anna said, "Well..." She smiled. "Welcome to the old Alma Mater..."

(Ooc: Note: If you're using two characters, their combined posts are enough to fill 4 lines.)

(Someone please continue. Most of the students, i would like to come out to meet the Champions.)

"I'm the strongest of the Elite Four, Vladimir. Jacob Selan. I heard the Champions were coming, so I thought, "Hey, I wanted to come. Come on." Jacob said as he lobbed a Pokeball at a Weavile. It caught, and retracted back to Jacob. "So, you coming or what?" He ran down the hill. Meanwhile, Alex was running with an egg, seeing the Champions. "Hello!" He called, smiling and holding the egg. He stopped in front of the two. "I am Alex, a Pokemon Breeder and one of the youngest Articuno Blue kids. I have a Dragonite, and I have trained all my Pokemon from Babies."

Jet looked over at the young Articuno Blue student. "Hello," He replied happily. "Jet Itsuki. Champion. This is my partner, Emboar." He threw out a Pokeball, and out popped a large boar-like pokemon standing on its hind legs. "Boooooaaaaaar!" It roared. "Hi!" Anna said. "Anna Itsuki. Jet's little sister. This is [i]my[/i] partner, Espeon!" She threw a Pokeball, and out came a lavender colored cat-like Pokemon with a purple gem in the middle of its head. "Espeeeeeee!" It cried shrilly. Jet and Anna smiled. "So, Alex," Jet said happily. "You say you've raised all your Pokemon from babies? You must be really strong!" Anna smiled and nodded.

"Yes, meet the team! Dragonite, Alakazam, Blissey, Mawile, Milotic, AND TYRANITAR!" He throws all his Pokemon out, plus his new Beartic. "I just caught this. No time to put it up. I also heard the Fourth Elite Four member was he-" He was cut off from his yell. "Hey Jet! Hey Anna! I met one of my old friends!" Jacob was yelling as he was running down. "Oh, there he is. And Vladimir too. Now, i've raised Eggs since I was little. I assembled a Team from a Few of them, but I mostly give them away." He smiles as Jacob runs into a tree.

Nilad was quiet even though Valar was six feet tall he always felt need to be quiet. There was a Pawniard in the bush next to his, "Valar use Flamethrower," and stream of Fire poured out his mouth. Pawniard fell down Nilad Threw a pokeball at the Pawniard and it shook, again, and it sook for a final time before retracting to Nilad and going to his PC. Then he saw a Rare sight a Zorua was Drinking from the waterhole, Nilad Threw a Quickbal at it and it shook once, twice and Zorua Broke free, "Valar, after it" Nilad said as it had fled, Nilad and Valar ran through the woods, the look for it. "Nuts" Nilad Said under his breath, "Don't worry Valar we'll find it, and lots more pokemon, In fast Sniva could use some training here, Go Snivia" Nilad threw the pokeball containing Snivia into the air. It rode on the back of Valar. "Let's Ride" he said mounting his most trusted friend, Valar, and Snivia curled up in his lap. Nilad's Black-Leather Trench coat flapping behind him as they went into the fog.

Leona was struggling to stand after a full week in the infirmary. A cast had formed around her leg, and the bandage on her arm had been fortified. There was also bracing around her chest and back as well. She was lucky that the neither the wrong arm nor the wrong leg were broken from that fall, lest she be unable to move at all, let alone with the help of a crutch.

An egg was sitting on the bench inside the infirmary. It was addressed to Leona, from Alex. Leona managed to slip it into the sling, promising herself to take good care of it. She then left, keeping her eye on the ground to make sure she didn't slip.

OOC: I think I should have his egg hatch soon (Can it be Murkrow?). By the way, is Alex's Tyranitar a girl or a boy?

Vladimir ran after Jacob as he saw Alex and a girl and boy. It was nice to have Jacob back. He was always a top battler at Fortree City. His Absol also walked in, carrying his egg. Vladimir also saw most of there Pokemon out. Stopping, he watched as Jacob didn't stop. "[b]Watch out for that tree[/b]!" he said, but Jacob ran into it anyway. He sighed. This sure was Jacob. Then, he grabbed his two pokeballs from his belt. "[b]Tyranitar, Seedot, join the group![/b]" said Vladimir, sending out his Pokemon. Seedot appeared next to his Tyranitar's foot, and practically ran before it got flattened. He took the egg from Absol, and the egg then started to glow once. It then stopped. "[b]It's going to hatch soon[/b]" said Vladimir. He also saw his Tyranitar looking at Alex's Tyranitar weirdly. He got why. Then, Absol ran out, and his pokemon started to play with the others. Vladimir smirked. It was nice to see his Tyranitar peaceful, not angry.

(Once it's in someone else's hands, it's their choice. And whatever gender yours isn't ;) )

Alex smiled. "Looks like we're gonna have a Larvitar or two." He nudged Vladimir's arm. And Jacob's Absol ran to come with the other Pokemon. "Now, Gengar, Beartic, Simisear, Raichu, Hypno GO! Personally, unlike the rest of the Elite Four, I tend to use any type I like. Ghost, Psychic, Dragon, what I want, I use. But I NEVER take my Absol, Christian, out of the team. He was, and still is, permanent on my team. But I like where my Pokemon are. I occasionally have to catch new ones and train them if one or all get too strong."

OOC: Well, I think mine could be male, considering it chased Vladimir halfway across the mountain ;)

Vladimir chuckled. It was one of the first he had since coming to the academy. "[b]And if they do, then you can raise them, if that's okay with you guys,[/b]" said Vladimir, looking at Alex. His egg blinked again, furthering the process of his egg hatching. Smiling, he saw Jacob send out his Pokemon. "[b]Pretty impressive![/b]" said Vladimir, looking at all of his Pokemon. Then, he noticed someone pushing his leg. Looking down, he saw Seedot hiding from the other big pokemon. He lightly grabbed Seedot and put him next to Absol. Then, with that out of the way, he looked at his Tyranitar. His was slowly approaching the other Tyranitar. Looking away, he remembered that Tyranitar knew Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, Stone Edge, and Ice Fang. He smiled at the image of a Larvitar using Hyper Beam. Then, he looked at Jacob. It dawned on him that he was actually in the Elite Four. That must mean the othr three or the champion was here too...

Valar was running with Nilad on his back, Black-leather trench coat waving in the wind. They were chasing a Zorua through the woods ducking and weaving between trees, "That little, Pokemon is a fast one, Valar, Pokeball go!" Nilad yelled as he threw another Pokeball at the Running Zorua, it hit the Zorua and opened Zorua waas in the Pokeball. It shook once, twice and Zorua broke free still running Nilad and Valar were chasing the little Pokemon. Nilad threw another pokeball at the little Zorua, Zorua was in side the pokeball. The Pokeball shook once,twice, and it flew back to Nilad, "Yes!!!" he cheered, "Valar lets get out of here" Valar turned around and with a bark he ran at full speed to the Academy which loomed in the distance.

When Nilad got back to the Academy, he went straight to a Pokemon center and asked the Nurse there "Can you take care of my pokemon, they need some rest?"
"Of couse I can thats what I am here for" Said the Nurse, "wait here, there is a PC over in the corner for you to use." Nilad walked over to the Pc and got out his Two new pokemon, Pawniard and Zorua. he then let them out of their pokeballs and waited to see how they would react, to his surpise, his Zorua curled up in lap once he sat down and pawniard was using slash to fake spaar a invisible pokemon, he stroked his new Zorua thinking of what his new team would be.

(OOC: Can we switch around our team, if we provide the Lvl, and the move set and every so often can our pokemon learn new attacks)

• 2 weeks later...
(OoC: i haven't posted in a while, sorry i've been busy lately)

As Silver got to his room he checked his schedule and saw he hasn't got any lessons yet so he thought [b]"so since i don't have any lessons i think we should catch some more pokemon what do you think guys?"[/b] Silver sent out his pokemon to ask what they thought. Both Bagon and Eevee gave out a little nod, and then Silver told them [b]"Excellent, let's go to the forest, that'll be our first stop i have an eye on a certain pokemon, and while we're at it we can do some training"[/b] Both pokemon gave out a little cheer, then Silver turned around with a paranoid look on his face to see if anyone had heard the noise and wanted to investigate. When he found out that noone was there he said [b]"ok then let's go!!"[/b]And so Silver left for the nearby forest.

Falicia Stepped outside of her dorm, The beautiful Articuno Blue. She looked up into the sky, only to see bright blue sky. "Looks like a day at the beach."
She said to herself, grabbing a pokeball off her belt and throwing it into the air. "Come on out, Kabutop." She said as the pokeball opened, releasing a bright flash of white light. The light quickly disperced and revealed her kabutops standing in frount of her. "Ready to train?" She asked the pokemon. "Kaaaa." He shreiked into the air, slashing his blades together. She smilled at the excitment of her friend and began running to the beach, her kabutops following.
WIthin a few minutes the two were on the beach, training their hearts out. "Come on Kabutop. Stone Edge!" She yelled from atop a sand dune. The Fossil pokemon Stood in place in deep concentration as pillers of stone emerged from below the sand. He ran forward as his blades grew white with energy, sending Falicia the sign. "Metal claw" She said as Kabuto's Syth cut through the stone as if it were butter.
"Now for a little battle training," She said to her old friend. She reached down to her belt and released her Marshtop, allowing it some moving room. "OK, i want to see what you got." She said to them. Both of them nodded and looked at each other. "Ready, Fight" She said, watching the two preform the dangerous flash of moves.

As Silver reached the forest with his pokemon he knew what he had to do [b]"Ok guys we need to set some bait... for wild pokemon. i will then put some of this ~pokemon friendly~ camouflage on you so you blend in so the pokemon don't see you oh and Eevee here's the soothe bell"[/b] Eevee was happy with his gift and so Silver went on with his plan, knowing that there was a certain he was looking for dwelling in the forest [b]"all i need to do is wait for that certain pokemon to come along so i can capture it, in the meantime we can do some training"[/b] After that Silver went silent whilst he was waiting...

Alex I. and Haxorus were riding around. [i]Where is Leona... [/i]he thought. [i]Where is she? [/i]He had something for Leona, who recently got out of the infirmary for a training incident. He pulled up beside his friend, Mary, and asked, "Mary, have you seen Leona?" she replied, "I saw her over by the infirmary. Why?" Alex I. grinned. "I've got something for her. As an, 'Out of the Infirmary' gift." Mary nodded. "On, Haxy!" And Haxorus headed toward the infirmary. As he drew nearer, he was able to see her. Soon, he reached the infirmary, and said, "Hi, Leona, I've got something for you." He pulled a pokeball out of his pocket. "It's one of those pokemon you wanted. Took a little while," He felt his leg and winced. "And a little bit of pain, but it was worth it..." He smiled. "Oh, and there was something I wanted to ask you... Leona, do you, i dunno... wanna go out some time?"

(OoC: Yay, some form of plot point. I've been waiting for one :) )

"You really want to go out with a girl who's basically f***ed her whole body up?" Leona asked in a tone that implied that she thought Alex I. didn't know what the hell he was thinking, "Really?" Although she did seem eager to grab her gifted Pokeball off him.

"Well, I better at least thank you for... whatever this is," Leona pocketed the Pokeball in her belt. It was obvious to see that she kinda had her hands full, what with the egg and her crotch and everything.

(Been a while since I posted. Alex will have a new Pokemon by the end of this.)
Alex walked into the rubble, searching for any Rock-Types caught in the wacky landslide. Sure enough, there was. A little Roggenrola was stuck in between the rubble, almost knocked out. He pulled out his own homemade Friend Ball, and he touched it to the Roggenrola. A red light pulled him in, and no shaking occured before it made the sound signifying it was caught. He pulled out the Apricorns, and started to whittle out Love Balls, Heavy Balls, and another Friend Ball. "Roggenrola, no, his nickname, Rocky, will be a good pokemon, happy as he will be." He threw out Rocky. The little Roggenrola jumped up in cheer, and got onto his head as Alex finished the Unique Apricorn Balls and walked back down.
(Rocky, Male Roggenrola, lvl. 14)

"Well, Leona," Alex I. began, hopping off Haxorus. "Truthfully," Haxorus reared its head up and roared. Alex I. then said, "Quiet, Haxy..." He stroked the Haxorus's back. "Yes." Just then, Haxorus reared again. "Damnit, Haxy! Return!" The Haxorus returned to its pokeball, and Alex continued. "Leona, I'm not lying. I really mean it." Just then, Futachimaru popped out of its Pokeball and said, "Fuuu!" It hugged Alex I. "Hi, Futachimaru... haven't seen you in a little while." He said with a laugh. "Leona, this is my Futachimaru. The first Pokemon that I got." Futachimaru winked at her. "So, Leona, what'll it be?"

Leona suddenly burst into tears, leaning over to Alex I. and crying violently over his shoulder, with only one arm over it as the other was still contained in the sling.

"Oh, I'm such a stupid klutz," Leona muttered under her own breath, as tears continued to flow down her cheeks, "My arm's f***ed, my leg's f***ed, my back's more than f***ed... I could've even died out there, and its all my fault..."

"C'Mon Leona, we went through all that to save your life! We are your friends! We want you to be alive and well. And this happens sometimes, it's even happened to me once. When I was 6, my parents were trying to catch Pokemon for breeding, then to let go. I lost my footing when they were looking for the Tyranitar who's the parent to my Tyranitar. I tumbled down the mountain. Good news is, you'll heal faster. You'll be out of the bed in maybe a week or so. But you will be wearing a cast for a couple of months, Leona. The egg I gave you is my "Get Well Soon" present." Alex suddenly came in, Rocky the Roggenrola on his head.

"Fuu...?" Futachimaru whimpered. "Leona," Alex I. said as Leona threw her arm (the one [i]not[/i] in the sling, of course) around him. He looked and saw tears rolling down her face, and, wiping tears away, whispered, "Don't... [i]Don't [/i]cry. It's not your fault..." He put his arms around Leona, and wiped away more tears. "If it's anyone's fault, it's [i]mine[/i].... I shouldn't have told anyone about the mountain. It's my fault you got hurt...." He wiped [i]his [/i]eyes this time. "If it hadn't been for me, no one would've gotten hurt... I regret telling you guys..."

(Admiral, please continue.)

Vladimir soon followed Alex as he had headed for the infirmary, where Leona was. Absol was at his side, and because Seedot kept popping out of his Pokeball, Seedot was riding on Absol. Halfway through, Seedot fell off and began crying, and he had to help out Seedot as the others went on. Soon, Seedot willingly went back into the Pokeball, and he went on the find Leona. After some searching, he found Leona talking to the boys. Running over there, he head what Alex I. said.

"If it's anyone's fault, it's mine.... I shouldn't have told anyone about the mountain. It's my fault you got hurt. If it hadn't been for me, no one would've gotten hurt... I regret telling you guys..."

He knew this wasnt true. Sighing, he decided to speak up. "[b]Hey, if anyone's to blame, it's me. I caused the Tyranitar, well, [i]my[/i] Tyranitar, to stir up and cause the Walrein to become angry. That's what led up to this,[/b]" he said, wondering how Leona was feeling about him now. Sure, it seemed that she strongly disliked him, but after the mountain incident, and how he had helped save her life, he didn't know exactly how she felt about him. He also felt a bit ashamed of how rude he was to her, but..."[b]Ahh![/b]" he suddenly screamed. The egg he was carrying all this time, the egg he had forgotten he was carrying, was starting to hatch. Did it choose now, because of his apology? No, that was silly. Then, a giant crack appeared in the egg, and the others watched as the egg glew brighter and brighter until it turned into a Pokemon. It was a Murkrow!

"Losing your footing is one thing..." Leona muttered through her tears, "But not really paying attention to where you're going?" Leona shuddered to think of the difference. She turned back Alex I.

"You never told me about the mountain anyway, I just knew it was there... in fact, if you never told anyone, you guys would never have been there [i]to[/i] save me. Just goes to show I'm too much of a klutz for my own good..."

"Bay, Bagon, Bay" Leona's eyes widened, as she looked overhead to see a Bagon. She then checked her belt, to see that the ball that she just placed there must've activated. Almost as if on cue, the egg was beginning to hatch. Out came a Yanma, which was zooming around all over the place.

"Oh, thank you guys so much..." were the only words Leona could manage.

"Still," Alex I. whispered. "I feel that I'm sort of to blame.... If I didn't...." He wiped tears out of his eyes again. "I just feel, if I had done something to stop you from going up there.... you wouldn't have been hurt." Futachimaru patted Alex's hand reassuringly, but it didn't help. "I just feel that... it's my fault you got hurt, Leona, so I want to help you through the pain... I want to be there for you." Futachimaru winked at Leona again. "Futachiiii!" It said, grinning. "Leona, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. Now, when you recover, would you like to go out sometime?"

(OOC: Like I Asked can we switch our teams around and privide Moveset, I am going to anyway)
(Nilad's Team Now, LVl 12 Snivy(Snivia,) Takle, Leer, Vine Whip, Leach Seed; LVL 10 Zorua(f), Takle, Fake Tears; Pawniard LVL 30, Night Slash, Iron defence, Pchyco Cut, Swords Dance; Arcanine(Valar), LVL 60 Flamethrower, Overheat, Dark Pulse, ThunderBolt; Lucario LVL 60, Close Combat, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere; Torterra LVL 40, Earthquake, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant.)

Nilad was Walking he was always walking, just as his Mighty Arcanine, Valar, always must. Nilad was also thinking that it might be possible, to find his Familys' Killers from here, so he had used his Skills to commandeer a computer, the computer that had access to the databases that he needed, his acquired hacking skills had given him an Idea of where his familiys' killer is, right here at school, but he does not have a name, he must do some more hacking to find that out, Nilad Hopped onto Valar and Said
"Valar, Take us the dorm room"
Nilad and Valar disappeared into the night, Nilad's Black leather Trench coat Flapping behind him ing the night wind.

(OOC If you are intrested in playing the role of Nilad's Familys' Killer, please let me know other wise, I will play both Nilad and the Killer)

Archived