Beat this!

AgentBlaze117

This card is Awesome...... I think. can you rate this. I just made this and I want enough stars to level up and, and, oh, I don't care, just rate it PLZ.

[img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9167/353561u.jpg[/img]

Lore:1 level 6 Pyro-type + 1 level 6 Aqua-type.
This card can only be Special Summoned wth the above monsters (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, tribute 1 monster you control that is either a Pyro-type or an Aqua-type. Destroy 1 card on the field that is not a Pyro or Aqua type.

OMG this is a great card and It is actually pretty balanced :) Now this is a card that i like, I give this card a [b]9.5/10[/b]. Just slightly off 10/10 but great card. You had me going with the 4000 ATK semi easy summoning conditions but it doesn't look easy. It's like a split personality card XD

there is only one problem it doesn't state where the fusion material monsters need to go to fusion summon it.

yup pretty good, but it need the info about where the Fusion material monsters go to, for example, Elemental flame Neo's Neo and Scarab goes back to the Deck but in price of that it can only stay on the field until End Phase. so i'm guessing either those pryo and aqua monster get send to the graveyard or removed from play, if they return to Deck then it's Oped since it can be reused again.

I was expecting something more overpowered by the sight of a Level 12, but this is actually balanced. A few OCG mistakes though.

OCG fix:
1 Level 6 Pyro-type + 1 Level 6 Aqua-type.
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster that is Pyro-type or Aqua-type to destroy 1 card on the field that is not Pyro-type or Aqua-type.

I like the card, but try not to make it divine.
The last part of the effect is confusing though. It says:

"Once per turn, tribute 1 monster you control that is either a Pyro-type or an Aqua-type. [b]That makes sense, but what if you don't control a Pyro or Aqua? What happens?[/b] Destroy 1 card on the field that is not a Pyro or Aqua type. [b]Why would you want to do that, when can you do that, and what triggers it?[/b]"

So, just a little confused there. But, I give it an 8/10.

(I'd rate higher, but the pic is blurry).

Personally - IT SUCKS!!!!
Has too many weak points. And every turn you have to send a Pyro or Agua-type monster you control to the graveyard. And the monster is a Divine attribute monster, I would make it an earth monster and change the attack and effect.
This is what I think it should look like!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/8550/324999.jpg[/img]

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1300297848' post='5077038']
Terrible
[/quote]
lol +1 post count.

Anyway, yeah, it's bad. The image is blurry, the effect is weird and the level/ATK of this card really don't make sense for it (they should both be lowered to 8-10 and 3000 or so, respectively imo). It's pretty unplayable because of the summoning conditions because there isn't much reason to build a Pyro/Aqua deck.

hmm, on its own, yea I would say it is pretty unplayable, but if you were to create a deck or archetype around this card then it would be pretty good. The concept itself is nice and balanced but as it stands right now, I don't think this card really has a place within the current TCG. Also summoning it, although far from impossible, would be a hassle. Don't get me wrong its a nice card, but it lacks support.

Interesting, usually you don't see Aqua and Pyro together like this in YGO but I guess it works for this card...I'm not sure it should be of DIVINE attribute...I dunno...you know YGO should release a new type of attribute, like a combination of two attributes called UNIVERSAL or something then it'll make things a lot more interesting. The effect is...meh...too generic and overused type of effect...8/10

Archived