Windy weather gives some inspiration

.Nu-13

After testing, I noticed that Mist Valley's best plays completly rely on Thunderbird + Divine Wind combo. So I decided to make some stuff to assist them in getting those to field/hand

[color="#FF8C00"][b]|Mist Valley Spy|[/b]
|WIND|Winged Beast•Effect|Level 4|
|ATK|1200|DEF|2000|
|FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Mist Valley" monster from your Deck. While this card is face-up on the field, "Mist Valley" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.)|

[b]|Mist Valley Baby Apex|[/b]
|ATK|1500|DEF|1000|
|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Mist Valley" monster from your Deck to your hand. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for a Tribute Summon of a "Mist Valley" monster.|[/color]

[color="#00FF00"][b]|Rising Current of the Mist Valley|[/b]
|Normal Spell Card|
|Remove from play 1 "Mist Valley" card from your Deck or Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase, add the removed card to your hand.|

[b]|Ascending Wings of the Mist Valley|[/b]
|Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Return 1 "Mist Valley" monster you control to your hand. Draw 1 card.|[/color]
[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1300283993' post='5076791']
After testing, I noticed that Mist Valley's best plays completly rely on Thunderbird + Divine Wind combo. So I decided to make some stuff to assist them in getting those to field/hand

[color="#FF8C00"][b]|Mist Valley Spy|[/b]
|ATK|1200|DEF|2000|
|FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Mist Valley" monster from your Deck. While this card is face-up on the field, "Mist Valley" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally.)|[/color]

[b]An inherently better Spy? If it wasn't for the other cards gravekeepers have. Still, could be a bit too good.[/b]

[color="#FF8C00"][b]|Mist Valley Baby Apex|[/b]
|ATK|1500|DEF|1000|
|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Mist Valley" monster from your Deck to your hand. This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for a Tribute Summon of a "Mist Valley" monster.|[/color]

[b]Nice. Searchable by the Flying Kamakiri and the above card. An (perhaps) too easy +1 though.[/b]

[color="#00FF00"][b]|Rising Current of the Mist Valley|[/b]
|Normal Spell Card|
|Remove from play 1 "Mist Valley" card from your Deck or Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase, add the removed card to your hand. If the added card's name is "Rising Current of the Mist Valley", you can draw 1 card.|[/color]

[b]Add something like "Remove this card from play when it's removed from the field", or this card is broke as hell. [/b]

[color="#00FF00"][b]|Ascending Wings of the Mist Valley|[/b]
|Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Return 1 "Mist Valley" monster you control to your hand. Draw 1 card.|[/color]

[b]Nice[/b]
[/quote]

Archived