[PG-16 possible](IC) Yugioh Proof of Evolution: D-Momentum Academy

Link to OOC: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/242250-ooc-yugioh-proof-of-evolution-d-momentum-academynot-startedalways-accepting/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/242250-ooc-yugioh-proof-of-evolution-d-momentum-academynot-startedalways-accepting/[/url]

It was morning, The young boy named Keozin or Keo for short, live in a small home with space only necessary for living room, kitchen and a couple of bedrooms. His parents were working oversea with a job that make seldom income and they pay rent for Keo's house and theirs, however even with a double incomes but they lives two places apart due to Keo's choice of enrollment.

Keo's snoring soundly in his bed, the sunlight from his window shine the room lightly and kept it warm. Keo remain blissfully asleep until the door to his bedroom burst open, a woman with a dress of professor suited up, looking a little angry. She roared, "Wake up Keo!! You're going to be late for school!!" Her roared loud enough that Keo jump off the bed in astonishment and crash onto the floor. He got up and cock his head from pain, "Ow, Suki-Sensei what wrong?" He asked in daze tone. "What wrong?!" She walk up to him and grab his clock from the shelf next to his bed and show it up to his face. She Exclaimed "I'll tell you what wrong! It's 7:30 AM and we are going to be late!" Keo was a little sleepy and he look at the clock, it was 6:30 AM which seem so early in the morning. Keo hesitantly corrected her, "Suki-Sensei... It's 6:30 AM.." Sukimo's face turn red, dropped the clock and turn away in silence. Keo worried, "Are you okay, Sensei?" Sukimo Respond in embarrassment, "Y-yes I am now, I just forgot to change my clocks..." He snickered then burst into laughter, Sukimo turned to him and roared, "Well if you think it's so funny, wait till I'll tell your P.E. teacher to have you run 50 Laps!!" "Okay okay, I'm sorry." He apologize, holding back his laughter.

Keo went to change his clothing into his uniform for school and grab a quick breakfeast then went into the car with Sukimo to the school. Sukimo is a professor of the school and she's responsible for Driving Keo to school while his parents working oversea. While Driving, Keo look outside at the window, watching the clear blue sky, Sukimo glance at keo and chuckled, "Keo, have you done your homeworks?" Keo nodded, and turn to her, " Yes." As he replied, he laid back on the seat, the close his eyes, "I can't wait till we get to school." He smiled. "Oh? Well Dueling people is what you always look forward to." She scoffed amusingly. "Well it can't be helped, you're just like this ever since you were young." Keo snickered, "Suki-Sensei, you're not going to be crying about that are you? Sukimo gave Keo a little Knuckle nudging then they laugh together.

On their way to the D-momentum Academy, a school which divided into 9 areas but 5 of them are class room based on the ranks of Stardust White, Archfiend Black, etc, and the remaining 4 areas are gym, cafeteria, library and Office via Teacher staffs room. A large Track surround the School use for Learning and practice riding a Duel Runner with instructors. Sukimo Parked her car by the Office and both Keo and her got off the car. Sukimo look at Keo when he stretched himself, then She called him, " Hey Keo." Keo look at her, cock his head, "What up Suki-Sensei?" Sukimo smiled gently, " Nothing, Just have a good class and try to stay out of trouble okay?" Keo nodded, "Okay Suki-Sensel, you too, try not to yell at students like an angry mother." He laughed. "Hey! I got legit reasons, those student were slacking off, if only they can put decent efforts in their education." She scowled calmly. He start walking toward his class and He waved at Sukimo, "heh, whatever you say Suki-sensei, see you later!" "Bye..." She bided him farewell, then She chuckled at his enthusiasm, [i]Boys are sure troublesome, well it can't be helped.[/i] She walked into the office to the teacher staff's lounge to get some coffee.

A tall building in the distance apart from the D-Momentum Academy, A shady man, with his arms folded, staring at the School with sharp soulless eyes , "Hmph, It won't be long now..." the man Scoffed, " Soon those Dragons will be in our grasp." He turned away and walked into the building in casual pace then he spoked, " I believe it's time to meet with the others." In the unknown of his spoken words, he intend to meet up with people that seem to partake business with him or rather to plot something conventional to the City or perhaps more.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A female, named Ayame, laid on top of a three-story business building; enjoying the sunrise that always sets Neo Domino City ablaze in light around 6:30 in the morning.

"Man... I haven't had a job in fooooooooorever and Myaku hasn't contacted me since I joined his little group... This is weird, having a person that's younger than me command me around.. Eh, it doesn't matter 'cause the power is plenty strong enough to make up for the awkwardness," she complained quietly to herself.

Growing bored of laying in the sun, she got up off of the ground; her cloak and odd-colored hair waving softly in the wind. She took off in a run towards the south, jumping off of the edge towards another building of equal height. She put her right foot forward, her extra-grip sneakers gripping the side of the the building just long enough for her to kick off of it down to another point of the opposite building wall. This time, her left foot caught the wall as she kicked off it once more, getting closer to the ground. She repeated this process a few more times before safely landing in the alley way.

"Ahhh.. That was a nice stretch. How should I stir up some trouble today," she asked herself aloud with a giggle following shortly afterwards.

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_gT4SUScAQ&feature=related"]JAM Project - Go! Stand Up! Instrumental[/url][/i]

[color="#000080"]"CRAP!!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!"[/color] a voice yelled through the streets. Soon everyone saw Yoh Takeshi, carrying on his back a bag that held his duel disk and wearing his Black Rose Red uniform, running out from an alley and into the streets past a few people. [color="#000080"]"Excuse me! Pardon me! Watch out! Yoh Takeshi, coming through!"[/color] Yoh said as he kept running. He stopped at a small park and caught his breath. He glanced over at his watch, 7:00 AM, the classes for Black Rose Reds start at 7:30 AM. If he kept running, he wouldn't make it. Yoh sighed at the thought of this, but he looked to his left and saw a few teens riding on their skateboards. He ran over to them and said as he grabbed one of their extra boards and helmet,[color="#000080"]"Sorry, I'm in kind of a hurry!!"[/color] Yoh then rode off with the skateboard, down the road, towards the Academy building. A few moments later, he arrived at the front of the building and ran inside, hoping that he wasn't late. [color="#000080"]"If I'm late today...Sakura-sensei will kill me..."[/color] he said running through the halls.

It was early morning and Sadie was getting dressed, that is to say she had already gotten dressed whilst her dad went all OCD on her to straighten her outfit to make a good impression. 'Dad, I can get myself dressed' she whined. Her father, a rather large man shushed her as he straightened her jacket. 'Hush now Sadie, you want to make a good impression on your first day' he commented. 'Yeah, but who makes a big impression in the lowest class?' she bemoaned, having barely won the entrance duel. 'Now Sadie, you know you could do better than that. We have the Tiferet OTK don't we?' 'Yeah, it won me the duel. I don't get it, I never draw Ein Sof, and it sucks that Malkuth is a tuner, and I don't have any synchros to use her with' Sadie commented, this was a proper sigh moment. Her dad smiled as he reached into his pocket and drew out a small case. 'Now you do my dear, a week ago a lady came in and sold me this card. It's not all that powerful, but I know you can do a good deal with it' he smiled and handed the case over. Sadie received it gratefully and opened it up.

[img]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/655/37816.jpg[/img]

She stared at it for a moment. 'Smile Dragon, he's adorable. But, he doesn't have an effect or strong stats he's' she said, but caught the look in her father's eye. 'He's perfect' she finished and hugged him. He smiled happily in their embrace. 'Don't be too quick to judge the little feller, in time, he could suprise you' he said wisely. Sadie nodded as she reached over to her duel disk, it was a custom made variant of the original Battle City duel disk, with a white and yellow trim, and an additional vertical slot next to the deck for the extra deck. She added her first ever synchro to it. Her father checked his watch. 'We'd better get a move on' he said. Sadie grabbed her prepared backpack and duel disk.

They were driving along peacefully towards the school.

"You got everything ready yet" the shout came to Jason from the door where Lucy was waiting for him to come so they could drive to the duel academy. James was driving, having his license since about 2 years ago, while Lucy prepared her lesson plan and and checked over her deck. "I'm coming, don't rush me." James yelled back as he walked up to the door.

Mark was watching the alley as Ayame dropped down into it, knowing that she would as she had done that every day for a month, then walked forward. "You aren't hoping to cause more mischief today are you, you cause enough already that it is suprising that you haven't been caught yet." Mark looked around to make sure no-one was watching before walking forward closer, "Keep your eyes on the prize remember, the stone tablets of the dragons is what we want, not general mischief."

Jason and Lucy arrived and parked at the D-Momentum academy, before splitting and going separate directions. Lucy walked into teachers staff lounge and saw Sukimo over getting a coffee, "Morning Sukimo, how was your holiday."

Jason was walking over towards the main entrance, looking for his best friend Aiya, before deciding that she wasn't here. Instead, he walked through the halls aimlessly, waiting for the classes to start so he could sit back and maybe meet some new people.

Aiya sat down as the train began to move, glancing about nervously at the other people loitering around. Aiya hadn't even been in the city long so having to use public transport like this was pretty nerve-wracking for her, not to mention the fact that it was her first day at a new duel academy and one she'd barely managed to qualify for at that. She checked the instructions her dad had given to her before she left for about the fifth time in the last ten minutes, double checking that she was definitely on the right train and going in the right direction. After assuring herself for the umpteenth time that she was indeed on the right track she settled down and gazed out of the window, although admitedly most of the view was taken up by skyscrapers and other large grey buildings, not at all like the pretty little town they'd lived in previously.

She needed to take her mind off her nerves so she took out her deck, sorting through her cards as if to make sure they where all there. They were weak, and she knew it but she wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. After about twenty minutes she felt the train pulling up to a stop and quickly checked outside to find they'd arrived at her destination. She quickly put her cards away and snatched up her bag, jogging onto the platform and out of the station. The academy building was easy to spot from the station and Aiya heaved a sigh of relief as she approached it, although her nerves where still on fire as she approached the main entrance. She could see other academy students arriving various ways, though most of them seemed cheerful and enthusiastic compared to her. She kept her head down and walked through the main entrance, pulling out her notes again to check where she was supposed to be going.

Ayame turned her head to the left, looking back at Mark.

"Hey, if it wasn't for Myaku's command to wait till AFTER school started, I could've had those things already..." She sighed out. "Besides, going to the school and taking them now would be a suicide mission. A fun one," she smiled, "but suicidal."

She turned around and faced Mark, a gleam of evil intent glowed in her eyes. "Besides, by causing mischief in town, the authorities will be concentrating their man power at the problem areas. Cause enough and they'll have to send some from the school to help out. This'll allow an opening for us to go in and take them while the school's practically empty."

She crossed her arms across her chest as she looked up, thinking up of where the next target area should be for the day's fun.

Hayashi woke up, rubbing his eyes with his wrist. "Mmmm, don't normal people sleep at six?" he asked, throwing his alarm clock against the wall. He pulled himself out of bed, falling to the floor. He stood up, rubbing his forehead, and walked over to the light switch, turning it on before tripping over the pile of clothes just behind him. "I am most definitely not a morning person," he groaned. He changed into his usual attire, and went into the kitchen for breakfast. He washed the dishes, and ran back to his room. "This academy had better help me with this," he said to the Lava Golem he kept on top of his deck. He pocketed his deck and ran out to the car, bidding his parents farewell. After he arrived and parked his car, he got out, giving a huge yawn, groaned, rubbing his right eye with the corresponding wrist.

In the teacher lounge, While Sukimo sipping her coffee and looking at over her materials for the class. Lucy, who is a close friend of Sukimo, walked in and greeted her. "Oh Hi Lucy." She greeted her back and put down her coffee. "I had fun, Keo just a handful that time." She chuckled leisurely, while closing her materials and turn her focus at Lucy.

At the alley where Ayame and Mark arguing of their personal opinions, Myaku walked toward them out of sleuth. "Well that certainly not a bad idea Ayame, However it will cause the Academy to increase their guards in the time being." He Responded in amuse, messaging his right forearm and cracking his knuckle. "But as expect of Mark, our goal is to retrieve the Tablets of the Dragons, in order to revive Cerrunnos so we will infiltrate the school's vault where they are at their weakest." As he explained, he look at them with a smirk.

A long walk toward the Archfiend Black class, several students surrounding the school areas, chatting, duelling or eating. Keo stop walking and sighed, "I'm bored, I'm just itching to duel period." He took out his deck to review them, of course the first card he see was Accel-Stigma, Azuresonum Enforcer placed on the top of his extra deck. "Maybe if I'd shout, i might grab someone's attention." he chuckled gleefully. He looked around seeing a lot of students walking, coming and going. Keo inhaled deeply at the top of his lungs then shouted, "Does anyone want to Duel?!?!" then he fall to his knee, panting.

"True, but Myaku did say to avoid being noticed as well and it is hard to draw off the authorities without being noticed. Besides, when we break in most people will be in class so there won't be as many wandering the halls as you think." Mark stepped back, confident that his point was made. "Anyway, if we wait till the end of day, most students will be tired and won't be noticing much, and neither will the teachers, but then we can slip in unnoticed and grab the stone tablets. We could make a couple of people dissapear though to draw off a the authorities and maybe get some teachers as well but it will have to be done quietly and without causing attention."

"Whenever we take a liking to students it is quite troublesome, Jason is a handful at times as well but, he is my cousin as well so even if I didn't want to, i have to look after him anyway." Lucy turned and made herself a coffee as she said that before turning and sitting down next to Sukimo.

Hayashi wandered around, when he heard someone shouting. "Well, maybe. I'll get to prove my point already," he said, walking over to where he heard the shout coming from. He took out his deck, holding it out toward the kid who'd shouted, the card being shown being Lava Golem. "Hey, kid. I heard you say something about wanting a duel. Mind if I accept that challenge?" he asked. "If only to alleviative a bit of boredom, right? Besides, dueling is like coffee for me, and I need something to serve as a pick-me-up. I've been half asleep ever since I threw the alarm clock at the wall... again..." He stretched a bit, yawning. "I'm so freaking bored... and tired..."

"Bah.. You're no fun Mark. When was the last time you went out and had fun?" She said shaking her head slightly as she smiled. She then looked to Myaku as he approached them. "There you are. Haven't seen you since... Well, since I pretty much joined this group." She uncrossed her arms and placed her right hand on her hip as she shifted the weight of her body onto her right foot. "And when will this 'school' be at its weakest? I imagine that with the beginning of the classes, teachers and students will be full of energy, attention or whatever at the beginning of any school year... Though, I guess we could cause some chaos there by framing a student for a bomb threat and when they evacuate, the chaos of everyone scrambling to get out would allow us to get in easily, grab the tablets, get off campus, blow up the cafeteria... Hate cafeterias.. Always full of crappy, over priced food. . . . " She rambled on for a few seconds about cafeterias and how she liked explosions. "Wait.. What were we talking about? Oh, right, the school being at its weakest." She laughed for a few seconds, shrugging off the random moment she just had.

Sukimo look at Lucy and smile knowing that she and Lucy have quite some things in common, Sukimo sipped her coffee once again, then glance at Lucy with solemn expression. "Lucy.." She called, then laid rest the coffee on the table. Sukimo Continued, "Doesn't James and Keo strike you as unpolished potentials? It felt as those something sleeping inside of them..." [i]Further more, I have a deep feeling that something is about to happen, only the time will tell... [/i]

Myaku look at Ayame as she showing signs of impatience, He cracked his right forearm once again, then he grab his deck to glance them. "Sadly you show of no patience." He closed his eyes. " Don't you know that today is.... ceremony exhibition?" he chuckled as he shuffled his deck and place it in his duel disk which it have no card slots. The fact of having no card slots because Duel Monster can come out as live monster while so having microchip embedded in the cards to link to his duel disk as all shadow bandits carried the same technology.

As Hayashi came to accept Keo's Duel challenge, and ramble on about duelling is like having a cup of coffee to be perked up. He grinned, "so... you like coffee??" he shrugged then smacked his face to fire up and he place his duel disk as he turn it on. "Well in any case, let have ourselves a duel!" He smiled cheerfully then he asked "who will go first?"

The car stopped outside the Academy, Sadie was somewhat nervous, being so low on the grid she'd be sure to get grief from the higher ups, it was always the way things were. 'Remember Sadie, smile' her dad called and left. She took a few back stretches after being cramped by that small car. [i]'I really hope no one mistakes me for a guy'[/i] she thought to herself. Recently such issues had arisen in rather awkward cases, something that hopefully will not happen this time.

"Actually I do get that feeling sometimes, while both are exceptional duelists already, they both still have room to improve and Jason could do with being less shy, as it is, if he wasn't you would be teaching him and I teaching Keo but instead, I get both in my class." Lucy was wondering what would happen if she could convince him to advance up to Stardust White, and if he would lose his shyness in Archfiend Red or not.

"Ayame, we aren't here to have fun, we're here to steal the tablets and anyway, I haven't felt anything since Sukimo dumped me and destroyed me in a duel, let alone had fun since. What is the Ceremony Exhibition about anyway Myaku." As he spoke, Mark shuffled his own cards before putting them into the deck holder on his arm, a white machine that looked like the deck holder of any duel disk but without the rest of the disk but a graveyard that looked like a mirror image of it connected to the back of it.

"Alright, then." Hayashi said, shuffling his deck. He chuckled a bit, and activated his own disk. He stared at his opponent, and drew his own hand. "Well, this should prove to be an interesting duel," he said with a grin. He looked over the cards again, then looked over at his opponent. "Well, then. I guess you'll have the honor of going first, what do you say?" he gave as an answer. "I'm eager for a duel right now, you know. Try and make it live up to my expectations, okay?"

Yoh skidded across the hall's floor as he then ran into the Black Rose Red class. He stood there, panting because he was out of breath and just looked around. To his surprise, not many of his classmates were in the room. Apparently, they went off and went to watch some of the other student's duel. Yoh's left hand went right on his face, as he face palmed. [color="#000080"]"SERIOUSLY!!"[/color] he said rather annoyed. Yoh then wasted no time to find his other classmates, since they were all in the Archfiend Black class. He walked over and into the room and saw a few students dueling. [color="#000080"]"Wow...most of these people are ahead of my league by a whole lot."[/color] Yoh said, being in awe at a few of the monsters the students summoned. [color="#000080"]"Maybe someone would duel me...I'm kind of itchin' for one."[/color]

"Did you just say you wanted a duel" Jason, sitting close by, said. "Because if you wanted one that I would be happy to oblige, it's boring waiting for the teachers anyway so, if you are up for it that you have yourself a duel." as he spoke, Jason started shuffling his cards in preparation and checked his synchro deck to make sure that all his synchro monsters were there, before loading his cards into his old Obelisk Blue duel disk. "How about we tell eachother our deck names just to make it interesting as well, mine is called chaos reborn, a pretty obvious deck name but I don't really care"

Trying to stave off the boredom before even bothering to head to her class over at the Stardust White area, Sophie was wandering around the academy blindly. Looking around, she saw a familiar face. Slowly walking over, she pulled out one of her earphones and, as the now unsheltered earphone was unleashing a guitar solo of epic proportions, she raised a hand a yelled out, "Hey, Keo! What's going on?"

Yoh turned his head and saw the boy, he knew named Jason. He also knew he was a pretty good duelist, but on a list in the academy, he would be about number 2 or 3. Yoh smiled and said,[color="#000080"]"Jason and his Chaos Reborn deck. I've seen you duel a few times, you're pretty good."[/color] He put his backpack down and then took his customized Osiris Red duel disk and strapped it on his wrist. Yoh then opened his deck box and said,[color="#000080"]"Its a very old archtype, but this deck's name is E-Heroes Return.[/color] He grabbed his deck and then began to shuffle it. A smile appeared on his face and said,[color="#000080"]"You know, its kinda funny. I never thought I'd be dueling someone of your caliber. This is gonna be fun!"[/color]

(TTAA: you are 1 line short and for all, use the setting called "Duel placement status")

Sukimo nodded to Lucy's opinions. She turn her legs to left and facing toward Lucy more. "that is true, but perhap their skills though lies asleep, can be triggered when they are to be pushed into the corner when something at stake." She theorized. As she relaxed in the chair, She continued, "that see, to be the case with the Signers in the past, they are their best when disasters approachs." she glance at Lucy and cocked her head, "But anyway, today is ceremony exhibitionn, so there are much to do." she sighed in a disappointment.

"Of course, the Ceremony exhibition is like all other ceremony that happen annually." As he detailed , he closed his eyes and begin to chuckled. "But at the ceremony, the Tablets will be displayed for those young duelists to view, surely there will be securitying guards and a crowd of students." He open his eyes and looked at Ayame and mark as he walk pass them and continued. " By meaning "at their weakest" i mean when the Tablets are less secured in public, heh." His chuckled continued as it become evilier.

Keo ignored all that surrounded him and focus only on Hayashi. He shouted in declare, "So let seel how well can you fare my Stigma's Heart." He drawed 6 cards as it is his first turn. He look at his hand and reviewed the cards. As he confirmed a strategy in his head, he summoned a monster, "Alright Let do it, I'll Summon Accel-Stigma, Raitelum Stunner!" A light blue beam erupted from the ground then a robotic warrior in a form of mobile suit with a spear held in its hand, sparking with electric around itself. Keo Continued on with his move, "Lastly I'll set a card and pass the turn to you." He confirmed his turn has end. "Boy, you'll be in for a surprise!" He chuckled cheerfully.

[spoiler=Duel placement Status]
::Field:: none
LP: 4000
M: Raitelum Stunner|4|Machine/Effect|1400/800|
S/T:
NSC(number of set card): 1
G: none
H: 4
[/spoiler]

"Well, then," Hayashi said, drawing his card, "Let's see how you fare against my Gravekeeper's Army." He drew his sixth card, and examined his hand. He blocked out everything except his opponent. In his mind, the two of them were floating in a pure white space, with nothing else around. However, that was about to change. "The first thing I do is set two cards face down, and then I'll activate the Necrovalley Field Spell. I'll next Summon Gravekeeper's Assailant in attack position. Have you any response to anything thus far?"

"Well either I'm really screwed in the head for thinking that causing chaos, disorder, resurrecting some force that can be manipulated for evil is fun or.. Eh, never mind. Not like it matters anyways.." she said to Mark before turning her attention to Myaku. "I'm not impatience... I'm merely inquiring to clear things up." Ayame didn't even bother to shuffle her deck at the moment since she hasn't decided to use her crystal beast deck or gravekeeper's. "And sure.. The tablets will be loosely guarded and there will be a crowd to cover us, but with such a big crowd, people will be quick to be notice that they're gone..."

Myaku look at Ayame with a devious look but wait he always had such an devilish face. He Agreed, "Ah yes, but that there where you come in." He smirked as he raise his hand and place on Ayame's Shoulder. "You will be a diversion while Mark and I deploy ourself to the Tablets, you can cause much mayhems at that point." he continued with his chukle like he had no control of it.

Keo watch Hayashii's moves quite carefully as he play Necrovalley, Seeming to him it might pose a threat in some case but not entirely. He look at his hand and reevaluate his strategy, he look back at the opponent. "He shooked his head, "No nothing at the moment Hayashi." but of course he realize that it also give quite a power boost so all he can do is look out.

She smiled widely, like a four year old does on Christmas day. "I knew I was going to like this plan.. Hmmmm.." She looked up as she crossed her left arm over her chest as she placed her right elbow on it and the hand on her face, thinking of what to do to make the most fun of this scenario. "Best bet would be to use my duel monsters to cause some damage to the structure... Set a small fire, well, a big fire to the grass and trees... Maybe even interrupt the festivities with a ride in on Dark Rainbow. Oh! Maybe I can use my tomb keeper powers to make other duelists monsters to become real when they declare direct attacks! Hmmm... Soooooooo many options! I just love it!" She twirled around on the ball of her right foot, excited for today's activities.

Archived